Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Chapter 1
The tiny blocks of green and brown soared beneath me, appearing and vanishing like wisps of illusion. I titled my head sideways and saw the earth curve into the tufts of white, grey and golden. The blocks are insignificant- it doesn't matter if the last one was brown or green. They are just the background to a bigger picture nobody pays attention to. It this, the vision, which chooses and discards, makes the objects stand out. The fast wind cuts me sharply but I like it. I look down to a breathtaking river and after a moment feel something slice through my wing. Blood spurts out and I start falling, my mouth forming a blood curdling shriek. The cause of my fall, the little humming bird, smirks at me as I rapidly zoom to my doom.
She read the dream again. It had been her constant companion since she could remember. It always ended with her waking up drenched in sweat, dreading the eyes. She dreaded them because she knew that they were real. The owner had haunted her since her existence. Now, it was the time to eliminate the fear. But she wouldn't do it without making the person count every loss, every moment of dread she had undergone. She eyed the knives placed on the table next to the door as she disconnected the call and went to open the door.
Arjun knew from the look on Rathor's face that they had another case. Wordlessly, he stuffed his wallet into his jeans and followed Riya, Sree and Chotu to the latest crime scene. The drive was grim and wordless as none of them had anything to say without having their basic questions about the crime being answered. Some years in the profession had taught them not to rely on immediate judgments. The address given out to them was situated in a fairly high class economy and the car screeched to halt near a house taped off from civilian access.
"ACP Rathor" Rathor said, flashing his ID at the police officer who led him inside, providing him of his observations.
"It's a suicide case. The woman was found in her kitchen. She had ingested a glass of alcohol and sleeping pills. We found the alcohol glass in her bedroom on her bedside table. She lives alone in this huge house which itself speaks of loneliness and seclusion so…"
Rathor nodded to the officer as Arjun examined the woman closely. She had been pretty with sharp features and a slim frame. Dressed in her nightdress, she had fallen at an odd angle. He could see the bruise on her head where she must have hit her head on the counter. The broken glass glittered around her. He lifted himself up from the kneeling position and looked at Rathor.
"If you knew you were going to going to faint, why would you go near a hard tiled surface?" Arjun asked Rathor who looked up in surprise and frowned.
As usual, things needed to be investigated.
Hello,
I am attempting something I have never thought I would do in this lifetime. The credit goes to Sookie who kicked me daily until I wrote this. If you find any bloopers and loopholes, do let me know since am new to this. Title credit goes to SookieChapter 1- Page 1
Chapter 1
The tiny blocks of green and brown soared beneath me, appearing and vanishing like wisps of illusion. I titled my head sideways and saw the earth curve into the tufts of white, grey and golden. The blocks are insignificant- it doesn't matter if the last one was brown or green. They are just the background to a bigger picture nobody pays attention to. It this, the vision, which chooses and discards, makes the objects stand out. The fast wind cuts me sharply but I like it. I look down to a breathtaking river and after a moment feel something slice through my wing. Blood spurts out and I start falling, my mouth forming a blood curdling shriek. The cause of my fall, the little humming bird, smirks at me as I rapidly zoom to my doom.
She read the dream again. It had been her constant companion since she could remember. It always ended with her waking up drenched in sweat, dreading the eyes. She dreaded them because she knew that they were real. The owner had haunted her since her existence. Now, it was the time to eliminate the fear. But she wouldn't do it without making the person count every loss, every moment of dread she had undergone. She eyed the knives placed on the table next to the door as she disconnected the call and went to open the door.
Arjun knew from the look on Rathor's face that they had another case. Wordlessly, he stuffed his wallet into his jeans and followed Riya, Sree and Chotu to the latest crime scene. The drive was grim and wordless as none of them had anything to say without having their basic questions about the crime being answered. Some years in the profession had taught them not to rely on immediate judgments. The address given out to them was situated in a fairly high class economy and the car screeched to halt near a house taped off from civilian access.
"ACP Rathor" Rathor said, flashing his ID at the police officer who led him inside, providing him of his observations.
"It's a suicide case. The woman was found in her kitchen. She had ingested a glass of alcohol and sleeping pills. We found the alcohol glass in her bedroom on her bedside table. She lives alone in this huge house which itself speaks of loneliness and seclusion so'"
Rathor nodded to the officer as Arjun examined the woman closely. She had been pretty with sharp features and a slim frame. Dressed in her nightdress, she had fallen at an odd angle. He could see the bruise on her head where she must have hit her head on the counter. The broken glass glittered around her. He lifted himself up from the kneeling position and looked at Rathor.
"If you knew you were going to going to faint, why would you go near a hard tiled surface?" Arjun asked Rathor who looked up in surprise and frowned.
As usual, things needed to be investigated.
Hello,
I am attempting something I have never thought I would do in this lifetime. The credit goes to Sookie who kicked me daily until I wrote this. If you find any bloopers and loopholes, do let me know since am new to this. Title credit goes to SookieChapter 1- Page 1
Hi.. so rest of the story parts will be updated here.. Thank you
HELLO EVERYONE I AM SIMA, THE WRITER OF AN ANGEL IN DISGUISE I CAN NOT ACCESS MY ACCOUNT VIRMAN505 SO I WILL BE CONTINUING FROM THIS ACCOUNT...
1.5k