very sorry dear for being late
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
THANK YOU GUYS FOR BEING SUPPORTIVE TILL NOW

I HOPE I AM DOING STILL WELL

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR THE LIKES AND COMMENTS ...😊

The following 72 member(s) liked the above post:

krishna.PoonamTsheetalvasakabslocksdivyaraghanijannatdrashtihottyangelsravanthi93queenbee001Sarah08urs_anamikaASMITTnishnalmanjuahujaneel11preet.harmanmita1993shabnam22kavya.sravyababygurl10ringmeangelarafthendral_111diyachillfatema_007cutestar12leeguruLILY111144shri12richa_kapoorRiddhima3rsusmitapari1689geet.loverJ.RahmanKasiKasidoublecrossNH1971jssooddreamymishti88nature2-eiya-uteemnehakapoor7angel_smilymuskaan...anjucoolAlameluaksnpreeti.1Ash1991harshithaaafreya123Rocks.Dharavalli22ana1411gill123nats0101tiakashyapAngel13punam2712dona86mandy15tushti-kiranJass.KNzaara2212manesha76seemamaryabinash079maanseespvd--Neelam--,

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING MY FFs...
here is the next part

PART 20

sorry dearies for not updating and keeping u all wait...
i am very much depressed actually my college timings has increased with one more lecture so i 'll now come late from college so bit upset ...

now as for update its having mature content me wrote please dont laugh after reading it ...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It was there sweet and simple confession…. Who will say that are complete strangers…..well they were but now truly devoted to each other…geet didn't realized that she confessed her feelings to him and he …he just got the name to the emotins he is been having for her….maan had many friends …girls as well as boys..some girls were highly attracted towards him but he he never gave them any slight assurance from his side….

His attitude is however easy going type but he is also having a strict and stern side of his personality…

Maan didn't let her go out of his embrace while geet was getting in the deeper shade of red with every passing second …she was looking like a red cherry with her cheeks beaming with glow…that was maan's love …the satisfaction of having her feelings reciprocated….

Geet was getting all shy didn't even get words to tell maan to leave her…he slowly release her and made her look at him….she had her eyes downcasted …. Maan made her look at him by lifting her face slightly with his finger …… her eyes were having unshed tears….. and she looked at him….and smiled heartedly …..

Maan: just keep smiling I love when you smile ….he wiped off the single tear that has slid off her cheek ……

Maan: geet I want you to have all the happiness in your life….. your well being and your pleasure matters to me….it gives me contentment to see that you are satisfied …..

Geet couldn't form words he has already taken her into his life … and now he is thinking for her…. He had accepted her when she was torn…. Scattered of herself…. He did even mend her shattered soul but given her the strength to know what she wants…..she can't be mean to him…. He has done enough now its her turn…..

Geet: thank you for coming in my life…..

That was the beginning of the bliss …. Maan and geet started to have a small world of there own… they were behaving like loving who were still in their loving process…..

Days went ….months went….

As planned by maan ….next month they were in Mumbai….whole month geet was on the high study alert…she would study till late night  even wake maan if she struck somewhere and he like a good obedient friend who would help his friend will solve her problem and in return will get his reward in the form of a kiss…… this is what he had made a rule…

Once maan was out on the site visit…. When he came he saw his dear little wify in her night suit sitting on the couch sleeping with laptop in her hands which was open…..maan sighed knowing his geet can never change…she will still retain this innocence that will all over again make him fall for her……

Well he never wanted his wifyy to behave different as she behaves…..

He scooped up in his arms without wakng her but who is he kidding all knows that she will feel him and will wake up ……

Geet instantly wake up as she feel herself in maan's arms…..

Geet : ( in semi sleep) maan you came….let me bring dinner for you…..

Maan laid her on the bed …and covered her with the blanky ….. and whispered in her ear….

Maan: good night love …sleep well…. Geet didn't argue as he himself after getting fresh snuggled next to her…. Geet instantly came In his embrace and slept out of the tiredness….

Maan and geet were here in mumbai for a month means full too romance for the couple…. They landed at four in the evening and went to their home….

Dadaji and his dad had built up a bunglow in mumbai…it was sea facing as maan likes and he used to come here when he was a child…

The care taker were the old couple who takes care of it when they don't have time to visit….

COTTAGE

As maan had informed them they had kept the bunglow ready for his arrival….he introduced geet to them….geet was looking at the big lawn that was full of flowers….there were different types of roses …. A fountain on the back side and even a terrace garden as maan showed her…..

Geet entered his room and was amazed to see the same type of here …but a vast difference in its arrangement …..

There were photos of maan on different walls…..

Some pics were of baby maan ..even one he was crawling in his birth suit…..

A four year maan…with a small baby boy ….

Maan came and hugged from behind …geet instantly recognized his touch…..

Maan: like me…. He asked nuzzling her neck….

Geet nodded and asked to the pic and asked about the baby boy with him…

Geet: who is this…..she asked…

Maan: Vicky …. My brother…..

Geet abruptly turned and looked at him …

Geet: brother…you have a brother….and you didn't tell me…. She was sounding low on the fact that maan still didn't consider her the part of his life….

Maan saw the tears threatening to fall from her deep hazels…..

Maan: jaan….he is my cousin….my chachu's son…. They are no more…

Maan then told her about Vicky…..how he got the scholarship after twelvth and went abroad for further higher studies……

Geet felt angry at herself for doubting his love ….maan knew her very well and cheered her up by his deep soul searing kiss…..

Later they went to dinner maan has set up the candle light dinner for both of them….

Maan and geet were busy with there life ….. which was now related to each other …everything was now belonged to maaneet but in true sense they still had to cover the distance of being life partners to soulmates…..

Geet was free after one week after giving her exams…she had been into books day and night and maan just took care of her like his baby….after all she was still his priority his first baby….. at nights he would solve her problems….and lately she would doze off in his arms….

It was raining heavily that day monsoon had given its knock on the door of people telling them to enjoy the rains of the season…geet who was just crazy to get wet and play in the rains didn't leave a single chance to play along with maan…. There childish acts has started turning into slow intimacy…. Progressing step by step…somewhere both of them were eager to take there relationship to a new level…to claim each other with their body heart and soul… but still there was a slght hesitation in geet …. And maan knowing his childidsh matured jaan cannot rush the things to her….

Maan had entered the room but didn't found geet there he knew she must be somewhere in the house still geet didn't go anywhere without him…the incident was still a fresh in her mind …he can say its her fear in some part of her mind and brain….he didn't force her but they enjoyed a lot in Mumbai….

Geet being studing in mumbai never had been to the places and knowing that maan taken out geet to visit the beaches , museums as she like….as she liked to roam across the seashore at night …eating chats and talking non stop…she was a complete chatter box…within these few days he get to know about her likes , dislikes, friends her nature ….mainly she deals with a shining and matured personilty that is somewhere hidden inside the innocent and nave geet….maybe her exposure to the outer world is responsible for her childish attitude…but not any complains maan is head over heals in love with his geet ….. and can see the same spark the same feelings of love in her eyes which is a reflection of his love that he has for her….may be they are little incompetent in expressing but knew what is in other's mind…..

Maan was searching for geet …he didn't find her anywhere ….. he went to the garden to find her when saw herself messed with dirt ….she was playing with a little puppy….chasing him…but the puppy escaped from her grip…. Geet was having a cute pout on her face the frown which suddenly changed into the big smiling face as it started raining….

Water was pouring on the mother earth  making it wet with the blissful rain drops…geet was enjoying every bit of drop on her self….she was driking the rain ….twirling around the mud making her clean and dirty on both the sides…

Maan was truly mesmerized by the innocent beauty enjoying herself…her red hue from her forehead slighty brushed her forehead to nose….she was acting like a magnet who was attracting him to her …. A bee who is attracted to her honey….. her attraction was no less than any black magic she has done on him….

Without wasting a second maan scooped her up in his arms…

geet was first startled but on seeing the deep dark desire in his deep chocolate brown eyes her blush she instantly hide herself in him….. her breath was fanning his neck making him difficult to hold his control on his emotions….

There bodies were burning with unerupted desires that were just waiting for its shell to be opened….

Maan took her to their bedroom…. It was evening ..raining heavily….outside…almost dark….there was a dim light in their room and neither of them bothered to say anything their hearbeats and shallow breathing was talking to each other in the language only understandable by them….

Geet was sitting on the bed with her eyes downcasted blushing and shy like a newly wedded wife when she comes infront of her husband first time…. Maan made her look towards him…she instantly hugged him….their bodies knowing its needs started responding without any delay…maan kissed her forehead …eyes slowly he was making her realize his depth of love…. Geet who was shy a minute before was downing in his passion….slowly he capturted her rose petal lips …..  nibbling and sucking her lips,.. geet who has already given her consent her approval for him to proceed opened her mouth willingly letting him enter to gain what he owns….. his hand went towards her kurti and opened it and slowly his hands made her rid of her kurti and he gestured her to take off his shirt…..

They were totally filled with the new sensations and in no seconds both were just having each other and their heart beats mingled …..he can hear her raising beats that was only echoing his name …. He devored her ..loved her….no part of her was devoid of his claim on her …and geet just moan in estacy making him realize that she is with him in every part of his life….

He kissed between her valley …. Her chest was heaving up and down….he worshiped her with his love bites and love …..both were now totally aroused ….he can feel his m******** poking her and she was herself getting wet with anticipation on what is going to  be next…..

His hands travelled her treasure that every girl had only for her soulmate… he was giving wet kisses on her curves…. Sucking them maing them red ….bit her belly button…..when geet couldn't hold his sweet torture…she just pleaded him to proceed and he …how can he deny his jaan's plea…it was an order for him…

As maan entered her …taking her maiden hood a sharp pain surged through her making the tears spill her eyes….

Geet bit her lips in order to suppress she knew it hurts first time…but soon the pain was changed into pleasure …they were completed as a wife and a husband in true sense…

Geet hugged him…still pain was there but the contentment of being his was far more than any pains……

NEXT: the betrayal

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

GUYS IF YOU LIKE THIS THEN PLEASE HIT THE LIKE

BUTTON AND GIVE YOUR PRECIOUS COMMENTS...

AND IF THERE ARE ANY SILENT READERS THEN PLEASE GUYS PLEASE DO PRESS LIKE BUTTON ATLEAST I AM NOT EVEN ASKING FOR COMMENTS FROM U GUYS

for pms please add suhana_123 to ur buddy list

or sent me a pm i will sent you a buddy request😊

my blog
https://suhanasdreamlad.blogspot.in/

if u r interested in my other works then here is the link

MY  WRITINGS 

Edited by suhaaana - 11 years ago
queenbee001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
me first :):):):) hayee Maaneet become one ... 
maaneet0887 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wow lovely dear so maaneet became one lovely dear...🤗