Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rash2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Just now I read an article that varsha will try and hide and shield Soham from his family ..But Soham has a soft spot for sister Purvi and that way Purvi  can help Archana to get her son back ...

i don't think so purvi will help ... i think balan will play very important role... as we know he is after money once he comes to know that vishnu is manav son ... he might blackmail manav archana and might put condition that in return of some money i will tell you your son... i think this will be only way archana manav will know... now varsha after knowing that they are searching she might stay away from everybody
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am thinking what will be Vishnu/Soham reaction when he comes to know that his so called mother Jhumri real name is Varsha & he is Soham ? Edited by LoveTVShows - 11 years ago
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaishankar

I dont want any soft spot especially from ARchu on Varsha..Manav was really pissed 18 years ago and he did not even like Satish (poor soul) and Vasha coming to the twins party.
I dont want to see Archu ever softening on Varsha and should never even think of advocating for Varsha to Manav. I would be super pissed and also I want MAnav to maintain that anger on Varsha.IT should come out big time on VArsha.I so want to see it.
AS Savita is not forgiven ,Varsha hell should not be forgiven by Manav or any.
Arman should stay firm and I am hoping Archu stays firm as well.
Varsha need to go to jail big time and so I want Varsha to bear the hate of Soham .She needs to see the pain and suffering she has given by separating a child from his parents and destroying all three lives.She has further destructed Soham's life by making him fall in wrong hands and become a criminal in her verge to keep Soham for herself ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก.Would never ever forgive her for that..
I miss the cutie pie babies - Gollu mollu Sachu and both the cutie pie Soham especially Aahan (first one) who looked more like Sushita's doll than Arman ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

Jai and Tanya  ..neither do i want to forgive Varsha nor do i think Archana should ever.  I was just saying how the character of ARchana is usually portrayed ..forgiving everyone.  I hope she will be stronger this time...and allow the punishment her sister deserves to happen.

As far as Soham is concerned, he really loves Varsha, and i think he will be hurt more than angry. Maybe even only surprised and shocked.  He actually seems to be a fairly balanced person emotionally and the evil/anger comes out only in relationship to Balan and how Balan has trained him to do terrible things, and always slapping him etc. So he doesnt' have healthy male role model.   He has a soft spot for Archana and for Purvi both...and i think he will be genuinely pleased he is part of  that family.  Where Soham will meet his test is with Manav because Manav will be the loving father he never had but before they get to that place,  I think they will go head to head at first .  They will be tough with each other.  ...then finally, eventually, an enormous love of father son will happen.  my opinion
sunny8410M thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update tanya๐Ÿ˜Š. I really want to see how Manav and Soham are going to deal with each other after the truth of Soham coming out  because Soham/ Vishnu really dislike Mr. Deshmukh๐Ÿ˜‰. Their scenes would be really a treat to watch n i think both Hiten n Ankit will do justice to those scenes. Plus i am waiting for Archana n Soham reunion. That would be a scene to watch for sure๐Ÿ˜Š
Timepassss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ankita looked awesome in salwarkameez
Facility thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

I think it maybe Varsha's dream about the police.
bobbydoll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think this will be dream of varsha