Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sari2 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice post ..chota hai per sachha hai...ye pyar hai na kuchh bhi bana deta hai ..manvi ke rebirth me jeevika ne Apna khoya hua baby pa legi...Maa to bhagvan ,farista ban ker hi hamare raho me doudti hai
-Pj- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Truly she is her angel. Her guardian angel, who will protect her from anything or anyone.
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: isha01

hey really your post is so much touching...there is too much emotion in this relationship.thanks for bringing this topic "jeevika is maanvi's farishta".even my mum told me that this girl is doing everything possible for her sister.she has done the abortion first & then this bon-marrow operation.she has accepted all the pain but her only motto is to save her baby sister.really jeevika is maanvi's angel...nobody can create any argument beyond this not even maanvi also...!!!

She has gone all out without wasting any time! As soon as she knew that Manvi has little time, she took it all on herself. She didn't wait for anyone else, she didn't leave it up to fate. She FOUGHT! I don't know if it's possible but I'm sure once Manvi has calmed down, she will worship Jeevika even more.
-NightDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Truly Fantastic Post.. Reemz..πŸ‘

Actually She has Been Angel frm Long tym 4 mannu but Inshallah Mannu will Realize Dis Tym...

1st her Reaction will be vry Negative.. But m Sure it WIll not Take much Tym 4 her 2 BE Positive bcoz v all Noe...
           "Hum aise hi ziyada der ek doosre se gussa Nhi reh sakte"😳

-MeHaK-
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nyc post...n yea Jeevika has always been Mannu's angel but now she's proving it too...Maanvi is really lucky to have her in her lifee!! 
nobo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fantshtick post  Hai beeji...I specifically agree with last Line, prove kar diya didi ne
  AB officially didi mannu ki ragon me daudta hua khoon ban jayegi, I guess it won't be called Cheesy after that 
 It Will be practical reality soon

Eeeks..These behnas r getting the best of me, I know it's quite ( read too much ) cheesy ...but how about no one needs to tell mannu & shez like

mujhe aisa kyu lag raha hai mere andar Jo khoon beh raha hai..wo di ka hai  ( sth like this ) Or habits can resemble J more from now on, & then
 " Virat jao pata karo mera donor exactly kaun hai" ...lmaooo
isha01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

She has gone all out without wasting any time! As soon as she knew that Manvi has little time, she took it all on herself. She didn't wait for anyone else, she didn't leave it up to fate. She FOUGHT! I don't know if it's possible but I'm sure once Manvi has calmed down, she will worship Jeevika even more.

i know that at the end of the day actually this will be happen but before that i'm sure maanvi will create huge drama as her di killed her own baby because of her...i like drama's but cant tolerate jeevika to cry more😭.eagerly waiting for the jeemaan scenes πŸ˜‰
Edited by isha01 - 11 years ago
_Ridz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesum post reemz... jeevika is truly an angel for maanvi... she was so right.. teri dor mere haathon me... their love is so pure dat even God gave her the chance to save maanvi's life gave the dor in her hand 
screen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5
Such a well written post, God knows that jeevika is maanvi's guardian angel.

I pray to god for my soul to keep, please keep my di safe from harms way, help me to understand my di and why she choose my life instead of the baby's because I was her first born.  Maanvi needs to understand where her di is coming from and not to be angry, no matter what.