Teri meri..Meri Teri Haldi key rasum hai...Sep 14

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Credit goes to facebook...

Song is being played...u can turn it off

Teri meri..Meri Teri Haldi key rasum hai...Sep 14, 2012
Sigh...drooling...sigh again...what was it...am I here... Hello...fuzzy come down now...oh I'm on cloud 9 or is it the 10th or 11 th...cvs...maar dala Allah...maar dala...phew...awesome...amazing...now I'm sure yesterday's epi was to confuse us all..todays epi has proved...no matter what happens...he won't let her go...he endures so much for her... This man...ASR...wow...yep he's a changed man...sigh... N I'm loving it all more...here goes why... 

Epi starts from yesterday's scene... Both are standing holding each other n Arnav takes her hand to kiss n bus...interruption...grrr... This has to stop... Akash n Payal finally get to speak...yep... Nani ji is calling them for the ritual...n they go...had to go...I bet they didn't want to go but...sigh... They make them sit facing one another...eyes locked...sigh...what a scene...sorry ill be drooling a lot ...I'm writing as Im watching so don't know the ending...till now it's perfect except Shyam wa... 

NK and Akash separate them with a blue dupatta... It's how it should be...the haldi should be done at their respected homes but as they have broken the trend...so the priest said to separate them with the help of a dupatta... But u think it can separate them...Nops.. They can see each other...NK says...it's good... absence makes the heart grow fonder...  Shyam is trying to make his place...offers water to NK n nani ji...trying to put out the fire with water?? They know u better n I'm glad they refused n turned way from u, but all this is a drama u doing in front of ur idiot wife...making urself look good... Ya right... 

Babuji comes... When will he get well...sees Shyams n he knows what he is... Shyam also worries what if the old man creats prob...well Garima puts babujis mind at ease that Khushi said he has changed... Seriously khushis why u said that?as if... Shyam starts making movie.. He can watch khuhsi with it ...pervert...hate him...hate him even looking at Khushi... 

Khushi takes blessings from her father... When parents blessings are involved...nothing can go wrong...shouldn't go wrong...cause then God's blessing is also with u... They applying haldi to them and Arnav is watching it all...Anjali applies little bit on his face..n he protests... Anjali gets scared...good... U all should be scared of him... Says this is not how it should be... Apply more... Lol...wow...this guy..omg...I'm shocked n drooling...both together... This guy loves her so much...today he proved he will go though any lengths for her...cross any barrier...totally in love.. Wah... 

Ishq nai kiya hamay nakaam...Warna hum bhee cheez tha baray kaam Kay... 

Buaji n mamiji are having fun...buaji calls khushi their noor...light and mamiji calls Arnav.. the sun...basically both are light... Noor is pure light...most purest form of light...it's the light of God... Sun is very strong... Can burn... So buaji puts sun glasses on Khushi and says see we are prepared ...lol... NK says if there will be so much light in the room then how will u shut the light in the room...lol..indicating SG... Both get shy...but they are sitting there...lost in each other...sigh... Both are lost in each others eyes...in their own world...Raba ve... 

Dadi is absent..good.. Wish she had taken Shyam with her... Shyam is making movie n when buaji takes dadis name Garimas face changes and she's worried n Shyam can see all this n wonders why she is behaving like this... See cv's he looks as if he's from Harvard... Tich tich... I though Arnav darling was from there... I guess u guys forgot about it...lol...I'll ignore it...  Buaji wants to apply haldi on NK...but he's dogging buaji... Dammit... Why is Shyam with the camera... He's watching Khushi... N his wife's see him he senses her... Why Khushi didn't sense him... NK sees him n Shyam changes the cameras position... Damn Shyam.. My darling NK... Way to go...plz keep an eye on this murderer... I'm sure he (NK) will again play an IMP role bring the two together... 

Dadi is entering GH...Garima has to escape... Shyam is still making movie... Garima is trying to escape... She is terrified...Buaji catches her and says u must meet dadi... Shyam is taping everything...  Dadi comes n applies haldi on Arnav... A good amount of it n when she went towards Khushi she only touched her face ...n Arnav is watching it all...yes silent man... See all n then when the times right...do not remain silent... Khushi can also feel that dadi doesn't like her... Yep the souls n aura tells u that... Turns to face Arnav n he give she'd his best smile n she's smitten... She doesn't need anyone's approval... Her hero's here... Again Raba ve... Awesome... 

Arnav tries to bring the curtain down n NK says no no its not a common dasta(hammer)...Akash correct him n says not dasta... Rasta(road)...means not a common road...NK ur words always scare me... He says u two can't see each other...the priest has punished u and there will be a ban on ur SG also... Thanks for tell us that... So the wedding will take place but...ok as u guys wish... Arnav proved he's from Harvard... Lol...tricks NK by telling him that buajis right behind u with haldi... Save urself... NK drops the curtain n runs away... Akash says no way and now using both hands continues with the barrier between... Arnav tells him what u wasting ur time here... Go n spend quality with ur wife...n of course he listens to what Arnav says... Wishes them good luck drops the curtain n runs away... Arnav looks around to see if the coast is clear n takes and hand runs to the room... 

Buaji is busy trying to introduce Garima to dadi...poor Garima... She's terrified to face dadi... Turns towards dadi and Allah is great... He saves her...as she turns mamiji and payal comes n covers Garimas face with haldi... Now dadi can't recognize her... Smart move ladies... 

Precap... Sigh... Drooling... Khalaas... She's telling him that did u notice that they applied haldi on my shoulders,, feet... Arms n face... In a husky... Sexy voice...his vice changes ...sigh... OMG.. Their chemistry burns my laptop...ipad...everything...lol...he says I know...first feet... Then hands..the shoulders.. N he's touching her hands n moving up slowly... Then face n his hands touches her face n comes to rest on her lips...n me faint- wa till tomorrows epi...lol...Arshiland... Sigh...

My Take: ME will start with that and someone will come n interrupt them like always...n maybe sunday will be a face off...things wont be good but when have they been for them...but im sure they will stand by together...n brace it all...

Plz vote for IPK here   https://starplus.startv.in/index.aspx

My Treasure

Enjoy...Plz like n commet...love to hear ur views ..Silent viewers...I deserve to read ur comments...thanks...Add me as buddy me if you like to get Pm for my further work...

Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Areebaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Un'res ! 
 First of all I can't believe that I'm first one to Comment πŸ˜† 
U know After Looong time I'm on first Page ! ! Phew !! 

Okay Now Coming to Episode . MmM It was Amazing πŸ˜‰

He was about to Kiss 😊 Awww !! Payash . I didn't expect this from these too πŸ˜‰ It is Shayamli Business πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

"Thank You Je-Ja-Ji" was Awesome !! Love you NK ❀️ πŸ‘

When Shayam was making Movie with his twitching nose πŸ˜† & When he saw NK πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Nk was looking like a Bull !! Blue Bull πŸ˜† 🀣 Red is a Girly color !! πŸ˜‰

Did u notice Wink ? Omg πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ Me Faints * πŸ˜‰ πŸ€’ πŸ˜³

Over All a very good Episode , I enjoyed the Richawn of Haldi !! 🀣 🀣 🀣

A Brilliant Post 

Ohh Yeah Forgot about Precap ❀️ ❀️ 
Hayyyee !! Can't wait 
Edited by ...Areeba... - 11 years ago
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
My mantra for chanting on Haldi episode:

Dreamam wakeypum critical conditionam...

Stopam stare-num do some action-am...

Snakey watch-num Koosie's charanam...

NK smartpum, where's your akal-am?

Shashi show-num better sense-pam...

ASR wakey up, Shyamu getting smart-pum...

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Fuzzy !! Lovely post dear πŸ€— Loved the epsiode be it Arshi scenes,NK Buaji scenes or Nani and NK ignoring Creepwa or Nk being protective of Khushi and glaring at Creepwa ,Loved everything except you know whatπŸ˜† Cant wait for tomorrowπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜› Loved...loved...loved the episode!!!!!

Great post as usual!!!

Am waiting for tomorrow!!!!

The pre-cap killed me...my heart was going BOOOM...BOOOM!!!!!!!!
Edited by lazylad8-FauZi - 11 years ago
Fazila~ thumbnail
Post by Punkin22

What a simply marvelous episode, I loved it too Fuzzy, you outlined each high and low with your usual honesty and candor.  You get 4 stars today!!!!⭐️

The scenes with Arnav and Khushi are just spectaclar, they are two souls that are entwined for eternity.  Today they see and hear no one but their hearts beating with the same rhymes.  Rabbe Ve..

Let's bring up the slithering snake!!!  His can put on any face he wants but not all of RM and GH trust him and they let him know it.  NK may be the first to find the key to exposing Shyam's deceit.  His deceit was plain for anyone to see while he filmed Khushi.  Lust was apparent to anyone with eyes to see truth.  I wanted to cover Khushi from his eyes.  I look forward to Babuji recovery to let out more truth about snake.

I will be glad when this hide and seek childish behavior will be over with Dadi and Garima.  Garima dear, stand and let the truth out.  You have raised two daughters who will stand by you against all if necessary.  Bring it Dadi, I don't know when but you are going down.

I smiled and drooled through the entire scene when ASR wanted to be with his woman NOW and he would not wait another moment.  Beautiful.  All they need is each other. 

I don't have a clue what tomorrow will bring; strength together or strength apart but they are in each others blood and they cannot stay apart long...

Thanks Fuzzy for your input, you always amaze me...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

Fuzzy !! Lovely post dear πŸ€— Loved the epsiode be it Arshi scenes,NK Buaji scenes or Nani and NK ignoring Creepwa or Nk being protective of Khushi and glaring at Creepwa ,Loved everything except you know whatπŸ˜† Cant wait for tomorrowπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†  yep full time drooling...they know how to make us dance at their tune lol

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by: RareAngel

Brilliant Post Fuzzy!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ OMG!!! OMG!!! Where do I start from...

πŸ˜† From Shyamooo...
OMG!!! Shyamooo u dirty dirty perv...NK is watching u!!...

Luved how everyone was giving Shyamooo the cold shoulder...

Luved how Arnav got rid of Akash and NK!🀣🀣

Garima and Churail (Dadi)...Seriously!

I have no time!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

OMG!!! Anjali r u BLIND!!!!

Precap!!!!😲😲😲 AAAHHH!!!!!!

Gooo Arnav!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Can't wait for 2day's Maha epi!!!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
haryali bannu was looking gorgeous in white awww droolworthy
and hamara dulhe raaja is looking so handsome in white n hawt..awww
i just want to see them happy awww. 
totally awesome post fuzzy
and awesome episode minus the leeching slithering snake.
dieforasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
sizzler it's truly a dhamaka post...I swear...πŸ‘
He jst took my breath away...☺️
I m flying now..in ARSHI world...😳

They hv done [unknowingly] all rituals before the remarriage..
knowingly they should complete the kiss before ...β€οΈπŸ˜‰
Fazila~ thumbnail
melvyaan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks yaar..
u translatd sum imp thing to me...:-)