Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swavai2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
LoL girls, if they want to change the NBT timing I would prefer it at 10 pm. Not before that. In my house my MIL watches her Malyalam Tv serials till 9.45 or so.

Earlier we had another tv in my room with a cable but then I got rid of the TV. It made my room more peaceful, place where me and my husband can read, write or do nothing!

Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SwastikAshNi

OK,be ready for the episode-c u all after it...

All the best and I'm waiting for the updates! 😉
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NeelimaSJ

Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction. I have no intention of hurting anyone's sentiments. If your sentiments are hurt then you need to get a sense of humour asap!!! Ok ok ok I am sorry if any of you are hurt.

yaar, i tell you always, do NOT be sorry as whoever gets hurt from this kind of stuff has no chances of having any sense OR humour ever plus adding disclaimers won't stop the potentially 
LuurVE mail from bombarding your inbox ðŸ˜†

Ok here goes nothing 🤣 Live Update

my first one after getting back and what a first one!! lol!!

It is midnight and someone knocks on Guru's door. Guru is scared that it is a ghost. He opens the door to find that it is Raddi at the door. He tells her that Bhaiya is not at home. Raddi forces her way into the house. Guru wonders what to do and offers Raddi some bacchi hui daal and roti. Raddi pounces on the food as it is bought from the hard earned money of her hubby. She greedily gulps down the food. She looks around for a book to read and notices a bottle hidden behind books. She grabs the bottle and suddenly there is a gleam in her eyes.

I wish it was sarson ka tel, for once!! ðŸ˜³

After sometime Raddi is seen walking out to of the house on all fours. She sets out  to find Mohan. She walks into Vyas house and peeps into a room. She finds someone sleeping and thinks it is Mohan. She enters the room and shuts the door behind her. She thinks to herself "Mohan aaj main tumhe paa kar rahungi. Apna bana kar rahungi. Tum sirf mere ho sirf mere." She gets on to the bed and...

@Red bold

ROFL!!! what a sight for sore eyes ðŸ˜† i only wish, if Riddhi ke papa aur botox mummy could have been there to witness this then even botox would not have prevented mummy dear's face from srewing into a skin-crunching frown and all the death-bed wishes wouldn't have saved papa dear from finally vanishing into a flame of bunsen burner

Next day morning
Raddi wakes up in the morning with a splitting headache. She opens her eyes and wonders where she is. Suddenly the events of last night flash in front of her eyes and she smiles. Raddi thinks "Mohan ab tumhe mujhse koi alag nahi kar sakta". She gets up and steps out of the room.  She runs into Megha. Megha asks her what she is doing here. Raddi says "main apne pati ke saath thi  aur waise bhi tumhe batana main zaroori nahi samajhti. Yeh meri and mere pati ke beech ki baat hain" and walks away. Megha wonders what the hell Raddi was talking about as Mohan was sleeping in her room with Nanhi and Addu. She walks towards the kitchen and finds Renu grumbling. She asks Renu what is wrong? Renu says "ab kya batau main tujhe. Kal poori raat sophe par so kar meri toh kamar hi akad gayi". Megha asks Renu"Par Bhabhi aap sofa par kyun soyi?". Renu "Pata nahin aaj kal tere bhaiya ko kya ho gaya hain. Kal raat jab main sone gayi toh mujhe apne kamre ka darwaza band mila. Main 1 ghante tak darwaza khat khatati rahi par inhone darwaza hi nahi khola". Megha looks confused  and walks into the living room only to find someone singing loudly. She walks up to the person and finds that it is Sanjay. Sanjay looks very happy and pleased. Megha asks him if he got a promotion. Sanjay says "Nahin Megha. Kal raat bohat samay baad tumhari bhabhi ne mujhe se..." He blushes and walks away. Megha looks mega confused now.

haha this means sanjay suffers from identifying disorder too, ahem ahem!!! my medically sick mind makes me observe that riddhi might have taken cuffs and blindfold with her into the room lol

A year later

Megha and Mohan come out of the courtroom looking very pleased. Mohan and Raddi's divorce has finally come through. Raddi has a baby in her arms and is found crying bitterly. Indu looks at her scornfully and walks up to Megha and hugs her. She takes Megha's hand in her hand and says "chal beta apne ghar chal. tu hi toh meri sacchi bahu hain". 

Mohan & Megha walk up to the camera and say "alcohol is injurious to health"

alcohol or sarson ka tel?? ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

lovely update, better than the usual ones, besharma team - please learn something now!!! ðŸ˜¡
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Fari - Sanjay was happy that he finally got some action after a long time 😆 Usse pata bhi nahi chala 😆 Maybe Raddi hypnotized him with her voice and nasheeli eyes 😆