Frequent Posters

kkiddoo thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: maansee

msk kaha ho tum . missing u yaar...

ritu tu bhi to hai na yahi kahi ...

kabri yahi aajo na...

payal sab ko le aa...

ok de calling them all ๐Ÿ˜‰sky aur msk de ku bol diya ritu de let me see where is she ๐Ÿ˜‰
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

aa gayi baba
kkiddoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: leverne

hwy payal...
hows u kidddo

me shivering de with cold winds 
Madhuri53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maansee

msk kaha ho tum . missing u yaar...

ritu tu bhi to hai na yahi kahi ...

kabri yahi aajo na...

payal sab ko le aa...

tumne to sabko jama kar liya hai...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: payalpari

me shivering de with cold winds 

are u wearing wwarm clothes...its hot here...lols
where do u love btw
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Prafulla bhi aa jayegi
message chod diya hai na...
aakritisri1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8

Part 22:

She prepared each nd every favourite dish of Maan nd packed it in a Tiffin nd asked Nakul to take it in office but not to tell him that she had send it. she further told that no matter how much Maan asks him who had send this, he wont change his answer; also no matter how much Maan denies to have lunch or say that he'll have something from outside, he wont budge at all nd tell him that Dadimaa had strictly asked Maan to have this lunch only. Nd once Nakul left from home Geet too leave for office behind him just to see Maan having his lunch. No mater how much she is hurted due to him but she's still helpless in front of her heart who sometimes wants to run away from him nd sometimes just wanted to look at him forever. When Maan came outside in search of her then she quickly hide herself on the near by pillar nd her heart pierced seeing him searching for her so restlessly nd she cant go near him nd enjoy their togetherness just like they use to do before wenever she use to bring Lunch for him. But last night incidence had changed everything nd she found herself so close yet so far from him. so now here she's is watching her husband through blinds relishing the food made by her like she use to watch him before nd her heart feel contended seeing the sense of recognition in his eyes. She would be a big tym fool if she'll think that Maan won't recognize that the food is prepared by her because she knows that the taste of her food was embedded not only in his tongue but in his heart but still she didn't feel regretted for her decision of preparing food for him because when it comes to him nd his health then she had never paid any heed on anything neither on her wounded heart nor on her shattered soul. She keeps on looking at him until he finishes his lunch nd headed for washroom to wash his hands.

"I Love you Maan nd I'll always Love you no matter what." She whispered wiping away that lone tear that just escaped her eye nd left from there towards home before Maan could spot her here in his office.

Didn't stay at Disco till late night. Checked

Didn't bunked the classes. Checked.

Didn't smoked or got Drunk. Checked

Didn't messed up with some rowdy guy. Checked

Didn't played prank on the professors. Checked

"Then Why the hell did Maan Bhai had called me so urgently in his office to talk something serious?" Vicky thought out aloud as he checked each nd every possibility for Maan calling him office so urgently making Maan nd other clients to look at him amused.

Vicky looked at the clients nd then at the angry glare of his brother nd he instantly realized that he voiced out his thoughts aloud. He smiled nervously at them muttering a quick apology nd his face behind a business magazine pretending to be reading it with great concentration but it was really so. Since Past 20 mins he has been looking at the same page but hardly read its contents for his mind was busy in contemplating each nd every possibilities of Maan calling him so urgently. He had never called him like this to discuss anything that too in office. And If he wanted to talk something also to him then he would have talk to him alone at home in his study but today calling him here in the office was something strange nd Vicky didn't missed the seriousness in his voice also when he had called him. he was sure that this tym it's something big.

"Did he wanted to scold me for making his fun in the breakfast table in the morning?" Vicky thought as he gulped down his saliva expecting something worse from his brother.

He cursed his big mouth umpteenth tym for going too far in his teasing that he had actually called him "Gay" though not directly neither did he meant to say that. But may be it made Maan angry nd he wanted to lash out his anger on him now, he thought as he wiped away the sweat beads that formed on his forehead imagining the Devil Brother avatar of his elder brother. Strangely he could visualize himself burning in the fire of hell pleading him to leave while Maan was standing near him with the horns of Devil on his head laughing nd punishing him more nd more.

"Nahi!!!!!" He cried out loud as he got up from the couch feeling terrified of his own thought.

"Vicky! Vicky!!!" Maan's voice broke his trance as he was continuously shrugging his shoulders nd Vicky instantly looked up to see him only to find that clients has already gone nd now he was alone with Maan in his cabin

"Bhai, Bhai I am really Sorry please forgive me." he said out of blue feeling scared as his day dream flash in front of his eyes nd Maan knotted his brows in confusion seeing the weirs behaviour of his younger brother.

"Bhai, Please I swear I won't make fun of you ever. I promise that I'll think twice before speaking now but please forgive me." Vicky literally pleaded making Maan more confused at his behaviour

"Vicky..." Maan tried to say something but Vicky was too busy in his own ranting to pat attention what Maan is saying

"And Bhai you nd Gay? Ofcourse not, I was a big tym fool to say anything without thinking. You know I am all tym stupid nd idiot, just speak without thinking." Vicky said smiling nervously more to convince himself rather then Maan nd Maan just rolled over his eyes seeing his hyper brother who was getting scared for no reason. ofcourse he was not angry for what happened in breakfast table infact it was the last thing in his mind right now.

"Vicky Listen to me first" Maan who was on the verge of losing his patience tried to say yet again but all in vain

"Bhai if you want na then you can stop my Pocket money or you can make me starve for 2 whole days or anything. I won't complaint but Bhai Please Forgive me. You see if I'll burn into ashes then what will happen to Savera. You know how much she loves me. She'll get widow even before marriage nd you know she don't even like white colour. Please Bhai I am sorry. I am..."

"Enough!!!!!! Just Shut up your mouth or else I'll definitely do whatever you had seen in your day-dream." Maan roared out loud in anger halting Vicky's ranting in between nd He instantly shuts his mouth seeing the red blood shot eyes of his brother.

"Better. Now listen to me without any interruption got it." Maan said sternly nd Vicky nodded his head like an obedient client.

"First of all I haven't call you over here to lash out my anger on you for whatever happened in the morning at the breakfast table so don't be scared for anything nd secondly I had called you over here because I need to talk to you about something else. So now if all your nonsense talks are over then can we talk for what I had called you here for?" Maan said in a stern tone nd Vicky looked at him unblinkingly while nodding his head gulping his Saliva nd Maan just smirked seeing the effect of his anger on his younger brother.

"What? Out of all the discussions you wanted to discuss how I pacify Savera when she's angry on me?" Vicky asked unbelievingly as he looked at Maan as if he was an alien.

"Ya. Why? Is there any problem in that?" Maan asked as he looked at Vicky while narrowing his brows.

"Ya I mean no I mean I don't know. Bhai what's wrong with you? You had never asked anything of this sort to me before?" Vicky asked as he looked at Maan puzzled to which Maan just looked other side knowing very well that Vicky is not wrong either. His reaction is obvious

"Wait! Wait! Wait! I guess I know why you are asking this. Geet Bhabhi is angry on you right?" Vicky said as realization hits him nd Maan just looked everywhere but him being caught by him.

"Yes this is only the reason. Now I understand why you were saying all those cheesy lines at the breakfast table. It was all to manofy Geet Bhabhi Na." Vicky asked as he looked at Maan suspiciously to which Maan just nodded in yes.

"O God Bhai you should have asked me directly for the help Na. I mean you don't need to beat around the bush to know how to manofy these girls. I mean Love Guru is sitting in front of you nd you are talking in riddles" Vicky said non chalantly as he leaned back on chair comfortably while Maan just shaked his head in disbelief.

"Now if your boasting about yourself is over then can we discuss for what we are here?" Maan said irritatingly nd Vicky instantly stopped grinning knowing very well about the temper of his elder brother.

"Ya ofcourse. See Bhai when Savy use to angry on me then it's so easy to manofy her I mean I just sends her some gifts nd flowers nd chocolates nd Bang she melts instantly." Vicky said as a matter of fact making Maan thoughtful.

Flowers nd he? It was not his cup of tea. He had never done anything of that sort what Vicky is saying. Not even with Sameera. Ya he use to express his Love to her but not like a typical Lover. But then things are different with Geet so he needs to approach different way. He knows that she had always fantasized her partner like a typical filmy hero. So does that mean he too had to behave like that only, he thought as he tried to prepare himself mentally for doing the things that he had never ever done.

"But it's the case when me nd Savera had just a small fight. You see that normal Girl friend Boy friend types. But things get complicated When she's hell angry on me nd was adamant to not even see my face then forget about talking to me." Vicky's voice broke his trance nd Maan frowned as he registers Vicky's words nd realized that currently his condition is also the same as Vicky mentioned. Geet is avoiding even looking at him then forget about talking.

"Then what do you do in that case?" Maan asked as he looked at Vicky curiously.

"Well there are many things that I use to do when such type of situation arises but let's not talk about it for now. Let's think what we can do in your situation." Vicky said as he went in deep thoughts nd Maan just looked at him in disbelief.

"Got it! Bhai, Bhabhi is not even talking to you right? So first we had to do something that she atleast take out her anger on you in any way." Vicky said excitedly nd Maan looked at him confused.

"How about if you irritate her. I mean do something which she don't like about you nd can make her irritated. See to take out her irritation she'll definitely talk to you as she has to take out her anger in anyway nd when she was busy in taking out her anger then just hold her hand in yours look deep into her eyes nd say what all is there in your heart nd Bang! She'll definitely melt." Vicky said casually nd Maan looked at him as of he had grown two heads.

"Irritate her nd then say to her what I wanted to say? What rubbish Vicky? This will make her more angry." Maan said with a frustrated sigh nd Vicky just rolled over his eyes.

"Bhai! Why you always so pessimistic. Trust me it'll work. I am telling you from my personal experience. You only think that Geet Bhabhi is bottling up her anger inside her nd once she'll take out her frustration on you then along with that her anger also will come out nd then you know what you have to do." Vicky said as he winked at Maan giving him a meaningful look to which Maan just looked other side. No doubt what Vicky is saying is convincing but again things are different in his nd Geet's relationship. But then what's the harm in approaching the way Vicky is suggesting, he thought as he tried to register Vicky's words.

"What are you thinking Bhai? Don't think this much. Arey Vicky, the Love guru is giving you an advice so just follow it blindly." Vicky said while raising his collar grinning widely nd Maan just shaked his head

"You think it'll work?" Maan asked as he was still uncertain about what Vicky is saying.

"Ofcourse it'll. Nd why are you worrying I am there with you Na."

"But how will I irritate her? I mean she never gets irritated on anything of mine." Maan asked confusingly.

"C'mon Bhai that's not possible. I mean I know you are perfect nd have nothing in you which can irritate others but Bhai no matter how much perfect we guys are these girls always find this or that fault in us nd then crib like anything. Ab look at me only. See how much perfect I am yet Savera always find this nd that fault in me." Vicky said sighing sadly nd Maan just arched his brows.

"Ya I know." Maan said sarcastically which Vicky couldn't understand

"See even you know that. Anyways like me there must be something in you also which Bhabhi don't like. Just think any of your habbit that Bhabhi don't like." Vicky asked making Maan thoughtful.

"Your dressing sense?"

"No. infact she herself choose my clothes" Maan said ignoring the mischievous smirk on Vicky's face

"Ok any cuisine which is your fav nd Bhabhi doesn't like."

"No. infact she use to try my favorite cuisine nd it instantly becomes her favorite" Maan aid as his mind drifted back to the tym when Geet had ate Chinese with him though She hated Chinese at that tym nd haven't even touched it till then. But with him she really enjoyed eating it.

"You Anger?" Vicky asked yet again as he sighed heavily

"Usi ki wajah se to sab Kuch hua hai." Maan murmured under his breath as he realized that the whole issue is due to his anger only.

[It's all because of that only]

"What?" Vicky's voice broke his trance nd he found him looking at him confused to which Maan just nodded in no yet again

"Bhai! You are answering everything in no then how the hell is you are going to irritate Bhabhi. Think deeply there must be something." Vicky said nd Mana went thoughtful nd then his eyes instantly widens as he remembered that which thing of his irritates Geet the most.

"Got it!!!!" Maan's voice filled with enthusiasm broke Vicky's trance who was in some deep thoughts by now nd he looked at him confused.

Really? What it is?" he asked nd Maan told him which thing of his Geet doesn't like nd irritates her most nd Vicky grinned widely.

"BINGO!!! It'll definitely work nd if its not then I had other plans too. So let's start our 'mission manofying Bhabhi'." Vicky beamed in happiness to which Maan just smiled. He had to pacify Geet anyhow nd for that he is ready to do the things also that he never done before, he thought as he thought of the plan that he had to execute now.

Later that day Maan reached home late at night but this tym not purposefully. He badly wanted to reach home early today but the meetings lined up one after another was just not letting him rest in peace. Only he knows how he was waiting for these meetings to end fast so that he could go to home early nd talk to Geet but nothing of that sort happened nd finally he got free at 9.30 of night after his dinner meeting. He knows that Geet is in also in the same condition as he's in but the fear nd insecurities lurking in her heart due to him was making her draw in her own shell. But now Maan was determined that he'll not leave any stone unturned to remove that fear from her heart especially after he witnessed her care for him when she had sent him lunch even after what all happened between them.

It was as if her small gesture has added new zeal to his determination strengthening it. That's the reason he had called Vicky out of every people because he knows that only he can help in this matter for Dev never runs after NT continuously to pacify her nd Annie nd Dadimaa was still angry from him for what he did to Geet. Therefore only Vicky is left who can help him nd after his conversation with Vicky he was sure that Geet will definitely be normal soon. He realized that Vicky was right Geet had to take out all her anger in any form be it her frustration only nd once she'll take out all her bottled up emotions then he'll apologize to her nd tell her how empty he's feeling with her cold behaviour towards him, he thought as he made his way towards his room feeling all tired nd exhausted.

Since it was late so everyone was retired to their room but he knows that Geet must be still waiting for him nd have been dozed off in the couch itself. But he was proved wrong when he stepped inside the room nd saw that Geet was in the deep slumber on the bed. Maan felt a lump in his throat seeing all his expectations crashing down like this bit he also knows that he deserves this. why would she wait for him when he himself had accused her for taking Sameera's place with her acts, he thought as he took a deep sigh realizing how big Damage he had caused to their Relationship. He went near her nd keeps on looking at her angelic face which was looking so pale nd once again he saw dry tear marks on her face stating that she had slept while crying.

"Why is she wasting her precious pearls for the worthless person like me?" He thought as he looked at Geet painfully for a while nd then went to Washroom to take shower to calm down his restless heart.

After a while when he came out from washroom he saw Geet sleeping cuddled up like a baby while the comforter was lyieng away somewhere on the bed. Automatically a smile crept up on Maan's face as he saw Geet's sleeping form. She's really not less then a child, she always was like this. so innocent nd so naive like a child away from any hypocracy. It was just due to this marriage she had transformed herself so much so that she could match up with him yet the innocence was always there in her heart. But his harsh words has just teared her apart nd Maan just closed his eyes in pain as this thought crossed his mind. He took a deep breath before opening his eyes nd moved towards her direction with slow steps.

It was then when he was putting comforter on her he noticed the bruised marks on his arm nd it instantly alarmed him. Maan felt a pang in his heart as realization finally dawn upon him that these marks are due to his harsh hold on her soft flesh. He remember how harshly he had griped Geet's arms digging his nails on her soft flesh nd how she had pleaded to him telling him that he was hurting her but at that he was too blind in his own turmoil. A lone tear escaped from his eyes as he realized the intensity of his actions. Now he understands why Geet was wearing full sleeves suit since morning when she was not much comfortable wearing such clothes. It was just because no one in the family notice how brutally he had behaved with her.

"Why you care so much for me Geet? Why you always think about me so much? I had hurted you so much yet all you think is about my happiness, my good image in front of family. I am truly not worth for an angel like you Geet. But I promise that I'll fix everything just to bring that smile back on your face." Maan whispered softly as he kneeled down in front of her so that he could see her face while caressing her forehead gently all the while looking at her face.

This is not for the first tym when she had saved his image in front of the family. She had done it before also when he forgot to pick her up from her home at the tym of her Pagphere nd when once he was not able to take her to her friend's wedding because he was stuck up in some meeting nd she just made excuse to Dadimaa that she was not feeling well thatsy she asked him to attend the meeting nd during the tym when he had left for London she made Dadimaa believe that she talked to him every night when the reality was just opposite. He had even lost the number of counts when she had lied for him so that he won't face the questioning nd accusing gaze of his family. He still can't understand how anyone can be so selfless that she never sees anything beyond her loved ones. But that's the way his naive nd innocent wife is. She had never ever thought about herself nd had just given happiness nd love to every relationship.

He took a deep sigh before opening the drawer of the side table nd took out an ointment when he heard her moaning in pain stating that her wounds are hurting her. He ran a soothing hand on her arms as if trying to take away her pain before lyieng her down on her back nd sitting beside her on the bed. He gently applied ointment on both of her arms when she flinched in pain though she was still in deep sleep yet she could feel the burning sensation of ointment. Maan looked at her pained face nd it pained him more seeing her in pain that too due to him. And then as if in trance he did something which he never thought he'll do ever.

He bent down nd gently pressed his lips on her bruised arm taking away the pain given by him. He raises his head nd looked at her face only to find its expressions getting calm as if his mere touch was soothing her nd it gave courage to Maan to continue further nd he just closed his eyes showering trail of kisses on her arm taking away her pain. He continued the same procedure on her other arm also keeping all his desires in check so that he won't end up in hurting her again. Maan was really having hard tym in controlling himself as he felt her soft velvety skin beneath his lips but at that tym his resolution was way too strong to make him divert from it. He had vowed to bring their relationship back to normal nd then only he could think of his dilemma between his heart nd mind, he thought as he looked at her beautiful face affectionally.

Even in her deep sleep also Geet could recognize his loving touch nd as a result her breathing got heavied nd she started stirring in sleep nd this broke Maan's trance nd he realized that Geet was getting up from her sleep nd may be she'll feel uncomfortable seeing him so close to her nd right now he don't want this as already he had destroyed the confirm zone in their relationship due to his accusations nd now he don't want to push her more far. Therefore he immediately tucked her securely in comforter nd got up from bed to go towards couch when he felt a tug in his hand stopping him to go.

"Maan" he heard her hoarse whisper nd he just stood rooted at his place as he realized that she is awake now.

With a thudding heart he turned back to look at her only to find her still sleeping while grasping his hand tight in hers. He sighed in relief as he found her still sleeping because currently he don't want any confrontation between them not because he was guilty to face her but because he don't want to exert her for anything knowing very well how much exhausted she must be due to the turn of events. Yes he did want to talk to her; he did want her to hear him out but not at the cost of her health. She needs proper mental rest as he was sure that she must have passed her each nd every second by reminiscing his words that he said last night nd must have shed countless tears. infact to think this is what she must be doing from past 2 months due to his indifference nd he didn't realize the intensity of his actions then until now. He wished he could realize it earlier then probably they wouldn't be here where they are now. Sometimes in life a big jerk is necessary to bring you out from the world of your own assumptions nd in Maan's case he got that jerk after the incident of last night nd if that was not enough then Geet's indifference towards him had completed all the loopholes.

"Maan... Maan I haven't removed Di's pics. I swear of Babaji, I haven't removed those pics from our room. Please believe me." he heard her whimpering in sleep as he tries to disentangled their hands gently nd his heart went out for her as he saw that even in her sub conscious state also she had no complaints from him rather she was trying to prove her innocence to him when she knows it very well that it was him who is at fault.

"I know Geet, I know. I know that you haven't done anything wrong, you never can. If anyone was wrong then it was me, I had done wrong with you. You are not at fault Geet, you can never. I believe you. I am sorry Geet, I am so sorry. Please forgive me." Maan said which came out as a mere whisper for his voice was too choked with emotions while gently caressing her forehead soothing away her agony.

And then as if Maan's caring yet loving touch did some magic on her as she stopped whimpering nd went into deep slumber once again while holding his hand tight in hers seeking his soothing warmth. It didn't had it in Maan to disentangle their hands after this especially then when he could clearly see that how badly she needs his warmth even in her sub-conscious state. He knows this very well that only warmth of his care only will help her overcome from the pain he had given her nd will bring out from the shell in which she's drowning herself. Therefore he just keeps on caressing her forehead nd hairs gently making her drown in the blissful world of dreams while holding her hand firmly in his.

Even after falling into deep slumber, Geet's hold on Maan's hand was firm nd she just keep his hand beneath her cheek like a kid as she turned in her sleep towards him as if she feared that he'll leave her once again if she'll leave his hand. Maan just smiled seeing her antics. Sameera was right; she's really a kid from heart, he thought as he looked at Geet's sleeping form while smiling affectionally. He sighed heavily when he realize that there is no chance Geet is going to leave his hand tonight neither did he wanted her to leave because like her he too needs her warmth. Therefore he just sat beside her comfortably resting his head on the bed post while holding her hand firmly in his.

Sleep was far away from his eyes even after having such a tiring day for he was busy looking at the features of Geet's beautiful face which is looking so innocent nd calm in while sleeping, away from all the evil nd hypocracy of this world. What was he even thinking before accusing her of taking Sameera's place, he thought as he sighed heavily. But then his brows knotted as something hits his brain. He remembered his conversation with Dadimaa last night where she had mentioned that Dev was continuously denying for the renovation of their room while it was Dadimaa who was adamant then why did NT said that it was Geet. Knowing Nayantara he knows that not a single conversation in this house can be escaped from her sharp ears nd here the whole renovation has taken place nd she said that she don't now anything.

Dadimaa or Dev must have told her about it nd even if they didn't then she's capable enough to go to the roots of everything then how come she didn't know anything about it, he thought nd his eyes widens as he realized that Nayantara may have manipulated the whole situation. She had said it to save herself when she had noticed his temper. He won't be surprised if he would come to know that it could be Nayantara only who must have given this Idea to Dadimaa. His sharp senses instantly grasped the whole thing that must have been happened nd as the realization hits him he just closed his eyes in regret for not able to see it before.

How could he fail to see it before, how could he fail in thinking that NT must be trying to manipulate the whole situation when he knows it very well that how much Geet's presence in this house irks her. He can't blame NT completely because he himself was at fault for believing her over Geet nd he'll regret this thing for whole of his lyf. but right now he don't have time to be in guilt trip because right now the most important matter in his hand is to bring Geet out from her insecurities nd their relationship back to normal along with dealing with Nayantara knocking some sense in her brain so that she wont ever interfere in their lives.

"You had really suffered a lot because of my actions Geet which was just based on the misconceptions which I got by coming in influence of Nayantara's words. I know that I don't have right but I still seek your forgiveness. Please try to forgive me nd I promise that I wont let NT or anyone else harm you nd our relationship in any form. You are really an angel Geet nd I am truly sorry for hurting an angel like you. Please forgive a big tym jerk like me." Maan whispered as he gently bend down to kiss her forehead before drifting into sleep waiting for the new day to arrive which will mark the new beginning in their lives.

Precap:

'Mission Manofying Geet'๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Phew! so dis is it guys! hope you all gonna like it... i know not much Maaneet scenes are there nd trust me i didnt intended to make Vicky nd Maan's part this long but then it all went automatically nd i didnt found any place where i could edit there scenes... moreover i wanted their mission to start with a new update... sorry if you guys wont like it... next tym pakka lots of Maaneet honge... Hit the like button if you all like it nd do leave your comment/criticism... its necessary...

@annie Di... Belated Happy B'day Di... this update is just for your B'day...

also Reni, ritu, Madhuri, payal, maansee, Anu Di, sadavirk, muskaan, lehr, lakshmi, hanishadevi, crazydream, amu nd all those peoples who crave for this update so much here it is dedicated to the deewangi of you guys...

So now c'mon get back to your work nd give me loads nd loads of likes nd comments nd ya long comments or else i wont update soon๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Samjhe ya Samjhaoon๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰...

See you all soon... Keep commenting nd Keep liking๐Ÿ˜‰

P,S. I had created my FB group named "Aakriti's Magical world of Maaneet" pls join it to get immediate notifications of my updates... here's the link

Aakriti's Magical World of Maaneet

Do join it๐Ÿ˜Š

Luv Aakriti๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by aakritisri1111 - 11 years ago
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhuri53

Prafulla bhi aa jayegi

message chod diya hai na...

finally u r here ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

and yes accidently mee first yeee