Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Short but very lovely analysis.

Thanks for giving so much of your precious time to us all.
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I just watched the episode. It was cute but at the same time baffling. I couldn't get this man. ðŸ˜† But then I am so drawn to him. I guess even Madhubala feels the same. She doesn't know what to make of him, the man who seems to know her in and out. True he baffled her the moment she saw him in her room with the potion. And then it was baffling as he goes about to deliver his doctor, caretaker act. The sneeze saved her from totally getting enticed with his kindness act. But the penultimate baffling was the gist of "tumhare saason pe bhi mera haq hai" ðŸ˜† Ro kar leti, hans kar leti ho, tadap ke leti, gidgidati hui leti or yaa rok thi ho yeh soch tue ki ab kya leke aayega RK tumhari zindagi mein ðŸ˜† OMG !!! Everything is about him. Each and every word.  True how hard he tries to be the megalomaniac before MB, his self-appointed adversary ?

Now let's cut through his exterior act, which actually is so loveable that we may never feel like going to see his interior. Nevertheless, the interior has to be seen.

What was the need for him to go and make the potion by himself and get it by himself. May be the pleasure of interaction with his adversary draws him in. An adversary who said sometime back in the day that she hates him and cannot breath the air that is shared by him too. So that's why the taunt "saans ko rok leti ho" Okay a small game concocted by him. Become the instrumental one in clearing the obstruction of the breathing process. If successful, another win for him. 

His so called devilish thoughts, are they even coming across as devilish ? Even if he is trying his 200% ? No. Not at all.

First the potion

Being a woman, knowing my kitchen and knowing few men like my brother and my husband, my thoughts linger on the execution itself of making the potion. The RK who may never have sauntered into the kitchen, how did he find the honey, the ajwain from all those kitchen cabinets. Did he wake up the servants and ask them to provide the ingrediants. Secret !!! Suspense!! ðŸ˜† We may never know. But I am happy to know that he is intelligent enough to know the scientific term of cold and then he knew the NUSKHA to cure Jhukhaam. Isn't it cute ?  Yes, it is. Inspite of n number of negative traits, the smooth execution itself of getting something done from the kitchen is adorable and attractive.  One would just get cured in those thoughts itself.

Second the act of coaxing and convincing.

Wants MB to trust that the potion is drinkable. So what should he do so that she trusts him. Yes, give her something that she won't believe. Zeher+Acid+Drug ka mixture followed by Honey+Ajwain+Hot water. Pee lo Aaraam milega. MB defenses are all attacked and she just looks at him. Thank goodness, the sneeze prevails and she cuts herself of. But then, in these moments of coaxing, how desperate was his face that she believe that the mixture was good enough to consume. Who can now say he is being devilish ? It was more like convincing her that he is still a bit of something that she can play with unlike in the day when she said "Bas RK. Bas. ab aur nahin" 

Third the forceful giving of the drink

As the fiery MB mellows down baffled with his performance, RK does what he likes, the forceful feeding ðŸ˜† He must be super happy. An achievement for him. Knew MB would not take it and yet he made her take it. And yet how can you call this a devilish act even if he is playing it ? 

Four - the revelation of his thoughts.

Tumhaare Saason par bhi mera haq hai. Man! Why so scared of people acknowledging your kind act. Why to twist that truth and serve it as something else. Clearly the mask of strong persona is falling off and anyone can see how contrived it looks when wants to disguise his act of kindness.

Why RK ? Why ?

Now let me rewind something that he did after he had the pleasure of beating the pulp of MB's sacrifice for the love of her father.
He had left her broken and a wondering statement of how low he can get each growing moment. It hurt him and yet he disguised it with his smirk and I am watching you' attitude.
But then where did he go? I thought he would go back to his mansion. NO! he goes back to the memories with his father, with which he started the day. He goes to a place and remembers and cries out his heart at what happened in the morning. In this privy moment, there is NO MB. Its only him and his father.

His mother comes and tries to explain MB's so called act, he lashes out at his mother that she need not sacrifice his self-respect, his esteem before THAT GIRL. Oh! My My! in those moments, MB was no Biwi, no dushman and only woh/us Ladki. She became nothing for him. Isn't this then the sanest moment of his?  

Friends, I am truly baffled. If MB is merely Woh Ladki, how come he is befriending the girl giving her all kinds of adjectives like Dushman and Biwi.

There is that boy who is living his father's dreams. - Subconscious Self
There is that man who has achieved what his father wants and keeps on playing the Superstar act every public moment of his life. - Conscious Self
And there is that life which started expressing itself now, to find company, to find a peer, to play. And he found one "That Girl" - Unconscious Self