Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: J.

I have seen quite a few Pakistani Serials, mostly with Humaayun Sayeed in them, since I really like him. 😳

And I really think that Pakistani Serials are much better in quality and story as compared to Indian Serials. Most of the Indian dramas start out really good, but over time the directors kill the story and just keep dragging the show for no reason.

The other reason for Pakistani dramas being better than Indian dramas is that Ekta Kapoor is in India. πŸ˜† Portraying Indian women as manipulative shrews or sad cry babies and making her characters get married 30 times and divorced 30 times is something that makes her shows all more worse! And unfortunately, her shows are quite dominant in India.

However, in Pakistani dramas, the story flows consistenly and the people watching cant get bored because they dont drag them.

This is based on the shows that I have seen in the past. I havent really seen any recently since I dont get ARY, but I still hear positive reviews from my friends who do get ARY and watch the new dramas regularly.

Anyways, I would rather sit and watch a Pakistani drama because of its clean content, nice flow of story, and no dragging! I hope Pakistani directors continue to make such good dramas. 😊

hehe I think this is my first or maybe secont post in this section. 😳

jassu di u r a humayun saeed fan too?...and u watch pakistani dramas too?....and u hid this frm ur lil sis...not fair....hehe...good 2 know u enjoy pakistani dramas...and yea i agree with wat u rote
lilmiss_786 thumbnail
i agree with all of u, u hav xpresed sme gr8 opinions. i h8 ekta kapoor drama serialz since dey r al da sme but i reali enjoy watchin kaisa yeh pyar hai coz itz got mi iqu in it but b4 it woz a gd story line, some epiz r jus so borin u cant wait 4 it 2 end.i hav gotta admit though vaidehi iz prob da onli indian drama dat haz bin gr8 in all aspects as in cast, storyline etc nd every epi has bin interestin nd unfoldin new truthz. i jus hop it doesnt drag on 4 yearz nd yearz coz da story jus goes walkiez. 4 example, der iz dis indian drama dat cmez on ary caled zara si zindagi, it started of with haras'z murder investigation nd woz reali interestin nd we da viewerz) wer unsur wether abeer(haras'z wyf) was genuine or a fraud. now it haz gone completley offtrack nd i cant be bovered 2 watch it.
lilmiss_786 thumbnail
i agree with all of u, u hav xpresed sme gr8 opinions. i h8 ekta kapoor drama serialz since dey r al da sme but i reali enjoy watchin kaisa yeh pyar hai coz itz got mi iqu in it but b4 it woz a gd story line, some epiz r jus so borin u cant wait 4 it 2 end.i hav gotta admit though vaidehi iz prob da onli indian drama dat haz bin gr8 in all aspects as in cast, storyline etc nd every epi has bin interestin nd unfoldin new truthz. i jus hop it doesnt drag on 4 yearz nd yearz coz da story jus goes walkiez. 4 example, der iz dis indian drama dat cmez on ary caled zara si zindagi, it started of with haras'z murder investigation nd woz reali interestin nd we da viewerz) wer unsur wether abeer(haras'z wyf) was genuine or a fraud. now it haz gone completley offtrack nd i cant be bovered 2 watch it.
queen_of_hearts thumbnail
PAKISTANI DRAMARS ARE BEST πŸ‘
*Fiza* thumbnail
pak dramas are wicked,evn pak's comedy dramas are funnier thn indian's comedy drama. I hate all ekta's(KKKK) serials.But not all indian dramas are crap,most of the indian punjabi dramas are similiar to our pak's dramas in terms of only showing basic problems of life,the reality and no filmi songs or dancing on songs.I cant remember thier names.But i have watched them couple of times and they were good. Bwt nice topic

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Pakistani dramas are definitely better than Indian dramas in many ways...some of them being...1. they're not dragged on for years...they actually have an ending we can look forward to! 2) they have a realistic plot...not something like getting married gazillion times and same thing with divorces...also,  getting married at time when your grandchildren are at the marriage age! Pakistani dramas also have a moral to the stories and something we all can relate to!
Pakistani Dramas RockπŸ˜›