Be very careful what u wish for?Sep 3rd,2012

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
😭 I ll ignore the part about Di. She' not even worth my time.

My heart went out to Arnav, how he hurt, poor guy. When he finds out that his Di went behind him and met the snake, then only will be really appreciate Khushi's love and loyalty.

Am waiting to see what happens tomorrow.

GOod post and analysis Fazi.

Edited by lazylad8 - 11 years ago
KulfiBai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It's SEPTEMBER 3rd, sweety ðŸ˜›
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Updated below...Edited by tia.o - 11 years ago
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Didn't watch the episode except for the last few scenes.. so thanks for the WU!

Hey.. I know I said I won't comment on IPK posts now on.. sorry Fuzz.. 
I will become too over-emotional if I explain how I feel about the episodes!

But I just wanted to point out one thing. it can't be Garima.. 'coz whoever the woman was saw Anjali sitting next to the bodies there.. and Anjali still looks the same.. 
well either the CVs did it on purpose or they will conveniently forget this later!

Also I am not sympathetic towards Anjali at all.. she deserved it..
feel bad for the baby.. but I'm glad it died.. Anjali would have killed it sooner or later.. given she is selfish and irresponsible! 

Babies know when they aren't wanted, Anjali.. and good going, CVs.. now Daljeet doesn't have to wear the bump that magically appeared and grew in the past few days.. and now she can show off her flat tummy again!

Thanks for the post, fuzzy!

Btw, your mistake with the date reminded me that a month ago, Aug 3rd, was the night Arnav gave her the gifts.. sigh! the one night Arshi was happy.. Khushi realized Arnav's love for her.. ! the night before Dadi arrived.. god! How many more months of Dadi... and... 

ok.. I'm stopping there.. see this is why I said I won't write any more posts.. I will get really really emotional! ðŸ˜¡
Edited by boreddamsel - 11 years ago
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Fuzzy, amazing post. Here's my thoughts as shared with Aarthi...

I don't exactly know what CVs are trying to accomplish here. But here's what I am getting...

What they are trying to show: Anjali as the poor suffering soul.

What I'm seeing: Anjali is such a moron that she does not even have a modicum of common sense to not step on the same place she got hurt once before. Even a newborn baby has that sense.

What they are trying to show: Anjali is trusting and devoted wife

What I'm seeing: Anjali is a master opportunist who is staying at his brother's house for his money but also duping the same brother by going behind his back to meet her husband whom her brother hates.

What they are trying to show: Anjali loves Shyam and that's why she is sneaking him into the RM.

What I'm seeing: She has no respect for her husband because if she really loves her husband and trusts him, then why is she sneaking him in like that? Isn't it an insult to an innocent person to be treated as a dirty secret? If she believes him to be innocent, then why not demand to be with him? If she does not trust him, then why is she sneaking him in? As far as I know, she is over 18 and a married woman, what is stopping her from saying to her family that she needs to be with her husband?

What they are trying to show: Anjali loves her family very much that's why all this secrecy.

What I'm seeing: Since when lying and duping to one's family is called loving them?

What they are trying to show: All Anjali wants is to have the father of her child close to her and everything to become same as before.

What I'm seeing: Really? What did she do to clear up the so-called misunderstanding? Did she try to find proof to prove her husband right in front of her family? Her way to fix the problem is to manipulate, emotionally blackmail and use other family member's influence to bring her husband back into the family who hates his guts. If her husband is innocent as snow, being forced on the people who hate him is going to fix everything back to normal? That's what she thinks?

What they are trying to show:  Arnav and Anjali have a beautiful bond.

What I'm seeing: Is that so? Anjali is lying to Arnav left, right and centre and Arnav feels guilty to have happiness for two seconds as if he does not deserve to have his own life other than being her permanent caretaker. It seems more like a Goddess and devoted slave relationship than a brother and sister relationship.

What they are trying to show: What a tragic life Anjali has, she lost her only hope for her future, her baby.

What I'm seeing: Did not seem like it when she tried to self-abort a few days back. Her excuse was remove the baby because the family hates his father. Then why is she trying to bring that said father back into the family that hates him? If she thinks an innocent baby won't be loved because they hate his father, then wouldn't the said father be hated more and hence should be removed from the family as well? (as in stay away since she can't murder her husband, but can murder an innocent and helpless baby just fine)... 
Even this miscarriage was caused because she was running after her grown-up husband in spite of being physically handicapped, weak and pregnant.

What they are trying to show: Arnav and Khushi have eternal love. They are two halves of a whole.

What I'm seeing: The romantic good times are sweet. But it seems Arnav does not feel the urge to clear Khushi's name even when he saw his own family treating her like shit, because that would mean his deeds will be revealed and he can't have that. Not to mention, the guilty look on his face when Anjali was in the hospital as if "how dare I have fun and laugh. I should not have a life other than being slave to my Goddess" does not seem very respectful to Khushi. Khushi came to support him, but I did not see him supporting Khushi. Apparently, love is only love in good times, it should just disappear in bad times such as now.
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
great post
thanks for sharing
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
So many valid points and questions, the entire past coming up yesterday makes me feel that they are trying to justify what is going to happen with arnav and khushi...the past is going to come and haunt them...do you think dadi was in jail for what he deaths that are being covered up as suicides? Maybe that is why she never agrees to meet arnav every time he went to the ashram as she was never there...?

Which parent on their daughters marriage takes such a step to kill themselves amongst all the festivities...parents as parents need to be there for thier children, the mother whatever her issues should have put her daughters happiness before her insecurities abt a cheating husband...some how the father to me seemed innocent...don't know!

Yes, the first question anjali should have asked post consciousness is abt her baby and she should have automatically put her hand on her stomach realising that the baby is not there if the crying faces did not give her a hint...

The only person she believed was arnav and that too just seeing his face...then why don't u trust him when he says your husband is no good?

Too many loopholes in a serial which was previously just so tight and compact...

Too many new issues being brought out without sorting out previous ones...cleare khushi 's name...get her the respect she deserves...then move ahead...

Loved your post, thanks for the pm.need to get ready for work, will read the predictions one later.
LoveYouChutki.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Fazila wt say awesome post
c3cilia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Funny post despite all these sadness. I agree - maybe Shyam did take the baby off to some ER hospital.  We'll find out many years from now when the child is all grown up or something lmao (since IPKKND likes to hide secrets and bush around them lmao)

I couldn't stop laughing but at the same time feel bad for Khushi - ASR's personality always in question to me too.  How long can this last? i'd like to see it last forever -- no more angry man (he can but please try to tolerate a bit - don't start blaming khushi.)

thanks for the pm.