Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shona1907 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Completely agree... I'm wid jeevika's decision..
-Anonymous11- thumbnail
i m with her hona hi padega qki
yahi hone wala hai waise bhi is bache ko 
marna hi tha becoz jevika ek bachi ki maa nhi lagegi
hehehhahaha
Sanjana92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No I don't agree with her decision. True, that she can always get pregnant again, but killing an unborn child is nothing less than murdering someone. Having a child is God's gift, and if babies are considered God, then why kill a God?
MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sanjana92

No I don't agree with her decision. True, that she can always get pregnant again, but killing an unborn child is nothing less than murdering someone. Having a child is God's gift, and if babies are considered God, then why kill a God?

Then is it alright to let living person die n not do anything about it?????
Sanjana92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MJHTMonayaSajan

<div></div>Then is it alright to let living person die n not do anything about it?????

So then you're saying its okay for an unborn child to die and not even let him be in this world?? He's also a living person except he's in someones womb not in the world.. doesn't make him a nonliving object, for God sake.
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

well its only an embryo, its not a child yet! and therefore it doesnt qualify as murder, if that was the case, every single abortion must be made illegal! waise if J could only save herself or the baby, would you say, she should kill herself? :.ss Just wondering?
38799 thumbnail
I M ALSO WITH JEEVIKA ,, AFTER ALL ITS A BEHNA SHOW <3 THIS IS WHAT CVs WANT TO CONVEY FROM THE DAY 1 THAT "EK HAZAROON MEIN MERI BEHNA HAI" 
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

So then you're saying its okay for an unborn child to die and not even let him be in this world?? He's also a living person except he's in someones womb not in the world.. doesn't make him a nonliving object, for God sake.

if the embryo had developed into a baby, then she wouldnt have been allowed to even think about an abortion! For God's sake, people... biology😆
Edited by _innocent_ - 11 years ago
rasp_berry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i m also with jeevi...after all there is no other way to save mannu
nobo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I m WITH Jeevika. People abort normally even without any such problem...not that I m favoring it. But yes u should decide before the whole thing Gets its heartbeat ( 2 or 3 months ) ...if it isn't enuf,then have that baby for god's sake
 In such critical situations , what's wrong with saving your sister
As for Viren, despite wanting J to donate secretly M glad she opened up to viren ( they can still hide it from Manvi ) ...he will def support her through this phase...
 And anyways A guy have to bear nothing coz of baby...its all n all the woman's decision ( thats y most of laws favor it )