Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhavishiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
c'mon guyz being huge lovers of EHMMBH.. we have to stand by the show irrespective of high or low TRP rates...as the serial shows the practicality and not artificial aspects as it is not like any other conventional drama ...i am sure in future EHMMBH will bang the TRP rates WITH LOT OF POSITIVE  ATTITUDE once mannu cancer getz cured, virman's marriage track and virika masti  ... we cant only expect ly happy all the times c'mon this is life... blended with sweet sour & spicy...  so is the EHMMBH story line...I think every one shld be cool and not to react very aggressively... SP shld understand it is a big show after IPKKND...Virman/ Nishal has a huge fan following like Arshi if thy observe TRP rates of EHMMBH cms first and nxt cms IPPKND... We wanna see EHMMBH to entertain us all the way in a very long run  and it will...when VIRMAN IS HERE NOT TO FEAR...U PPL ROCK ALL THE BEST...love virman and kryan.😊
princess_sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
m supporting both of them
jeevika and manvi..
can't help
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am all in all with Jeevika! I love her and salute her for what she is sacrificing for her Mannu! Throughout the past few weeks of EHMMBH, Jeevika's character as been my 100% FAVORITE! I love you my Jeevs ❀️
..Ankita.. thumbnail
Full on with Jeevs :)

this is exactly what makes her an "ek hazaaron mein behna"...

WE LOVE YOU JEEVIKA πŸ€—
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MJHTMonayaSajan

Ok...

the forum is sooo full of negativity,I dunno wat to say...😭😭
Even sid sir is angry...😭😭

I don't care what u guys have to say about Jeevika aborting her baby and whether its right or wrong...

I just understand one thing...

EHMMBH is a great show about two sisters ready to sacrifise their life for one another... very true no differences!!
Since the promos before the show went on-air,,from the first to this episode of the show, they have sticked to this concept n m proud of that...⭐️ yes it is always about the behns

This is the soul of the show...Many of u may b watching it for VirMan, Virika...
I also LOVE both the couples but what makes show special is JeeMan... 100 %%

I understand that Jeevika is going to sacrifise her greatest joy,,beginning of HER family life, for HER Manvi...N I just LOVe Jeevika for doing that...
the sense of sacrifise involved just amazes me...
here i disagree, if it was ONLY jevvikas then yes it is ok, but it is not here ALONE, it is of VIREN HIS FAMILY too, if she is still donig it for even virtens bros happiess wld it still be so if manvi was not her devarani? wld she have sacrificed for her devarini? no she is donig it for her sis, it is a coincidnece that it is also for  her devarni but not intential!! so for viren thats really not a good excuse that alrteast my bro will be fine, ppl say manvi is jeevs 1st baby yes i agree, but this baby is not just jevvis that she can do what she wants , manvi was just hers not now( virat will also want to be as invloved as jevi in all stages too)
We all know how Jeevika wants to be the ideal bahu always trying to please everybody but today, she is so tough,she is going alone to hospital, going through all this emotional phase all by herself...
She is ready to go against her family, ready to go against HER Virenji's wish,his biggest happiness just for HER Manvi...

THIS was the concept, the soul of the show from day1...Dunno what else u guys were expecting to quit the show n forum like this...

For m, I always WANTED this...Because I think thats what makes LOVe stronger...THE SACRIFISE,...N thats speciality, uniqueness of our show n I LOVE it for that..

So I am with Jeevika, with CVs, with Sid sir, with EHMMBH...
Who else is?????????

if she does so, then as a precaition she sdnt have even planned the baby, just coz it is in her womb dsnt give the right ot abort it, without taknig in account her hubbys wish, if viren allows her then it is ok and that should be the way but if against him then it is yes a great sis but prolly not a vety good wife, bahu and a mom!!

_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I am with her tooπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
starsshinex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am full on with Jeevs!
I will support her on whatever decission she takes for Manu!
Love u my Jeevs!❀️
MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Yup...With Jeevs all d way!!!!!
MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail

Yup...I agree...In fact I wondered how can Virika plan a baby while Manvi is suffering from cancer...Every1 knows pregnant women are not allowed to donate blood n Virika should have thought abt it as a precaution bcz Jeevs may need to donate blood for manvi but alas😲 They didn't think that much while planning a baby...

N ya...the part in red is all EHMMBH is about,...
Its not about being ideal...its about caring your sister more that ur own life...
N "IF Manvi was not Jeevika's devrani" is kinda baseless,I think...
No offence but if we start talking abt IFs n BUTs, then story could have been completely different also...
BUT this is not the case...Manvi IS going to be Jeevika's devrani so why shouldn't their family support her,r8????

In whatever circumstances..M with JEevika bcz I agree completely with her decision to save Manvi no matter who is with her n how the family reacts bcz THATS the whole point of the show...
Forgetting the world when it comes to ur sis n sacrifising ANYTHING for HER...😊😊
Just my POV...no intention to be rude😊😊
bhavishiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i want manvi in the show she is the life of the show so is virman... and the only way of her survival is bone marrow transplant from her sis...hence i am on jeevika side...love all of thm but virman the lottt.