Frequent Posters

shona_x. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow awesome post, count me in aswell!!!
RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i know jeevika is doing what any elder sister would do.  its what i would do. and honestly if people think what she is doing is sooo horrible then they rly havent seen much of the world yet.  i rly hope jeevika is the one to save maanvi because thats how it was always meant to be and if she has to sacrifice her pregnancy to do it well thats a decision she has to make but i dont think anyone can say she to wrong if she decides to have an abortion to save her baby

this show is about the love between two sisters...the love stories between maanvi and virat or jeevika and viren are secondary to that.  i feel the this track they are taking the story back to its core...the sisters who will do anything for eachother
Edited by RandomSquared - 11 years ago
sima123ful thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Always gno support ehmmbh all the best ehmmbh for the upcomin epis looking forward to it
shine123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i m wid jeevika ... count me in too...
masin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I've visited the forum after a really long time and I'm surprised to know that ppl are unhappy with Jeevika choosing Manvi over her unborn child. Just to add my two cents, can't Jeevika get pregnant again? If the show does go in the direction of Jeevika's abortion, then I hope that the Vadheras handle it very maturely. This whole time they've been keen on getting Manvi treated, so if there is a foolproof treatment option available (even if that is their pregnant daughter-in-law) then they should stick to their word and take it.

I just hope that Jeevika discusses this with both her families first instead of just taking the call on her own and then silently bearing her in-laws harsh behaviour!
Adenah.NiShal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I'm with her and always will be!!! Supporting Jeevika, JeeMan, and EHMMBH! :) :) :)
MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: LuvVirManNiShal

Count Me In On That
Im Wiv EHMMBH, Sid Sir,Jeevika And Everyone Else
But I Jus Dont Want That This Sacrifices Blame Goes On Manvi (Hint To Swamini Bua)
Agreed Wiv Everything U Sed

Hopefully...😲
fingers crossed!!!!

Originally posted by: Palkhi_08

I am totally for her!! This track may be many things, to many people.. but for Ek Hazaron Mein Meri BEHNA Hai, it is just right.

It might be immoral to many people, i am not saying it is right to have abortions, but for the right reason it is.

Like Jeevika said.. " Manvi meri BACHI hi hai..".. so why wouldn't she take this step..

in the last few episode we have also seen Viren fathering Manvi and so i believe even he will agree to this decision of Jeevikas...

Exactly my point...
Its not that JEevika doesn't want the baby or wants to abort it for some stupid reason...
Here...Its between life of death of her MANNU...Her life...
N I think its valid enough reason for abortion...
N its great sacrifise also from her part...
N ya...m too think Viren will b with Jeevika bcz its the most logical n necessary step to save manvi...
N by saving Manvi, he will save both Jeevika n Virat's llife indirectly...Even he would understand Jeevika wouldn't want the baby at the cost of Manvi's life  ðŸ˜Š

Waiting for monday...

Originally posted by: RandomSquared

i know jeevika is doing what any elder sister would do.  its what i would do. and honestly if people think what she is doing is sooo horrible then they rly havent seen much of the world yet.  i rly hope jeevika is the one to save maanvi because thats how it was always meant to be and if she has to sacrifice her pregnancy to do it well thats a decision she has to make but i dont think anyone can say she to wrong if she decides to have an abortion to save her baby

this show is about the love between two sisters...the love stories between maanvi and virat or jeevika and viren are secondary to that.  i feel the this track they are taking the story back to its core...the sisters who will do anything for eachother

Highlighted Main part!!!!
M with Jeevika for the same reason...
When I put myself in Jeevika's place...m like..."ya...thats wat I would do.." 25 yrs n 2 months...25 yrs is always important n ya...babies can b born but if she looses Manvi...who will replace that loss n how????😭😭
N Manvi also is her baby😊
Seriously...Ek hazaron mein meri behna hai!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by: masin

I've visited the forum after a really long time and I'm surprised to know that ppl are unhappy with Jeevika choosing Manvi over her unborn child. Just to add my two cents, can't Jeevika get pregnant again? If the show does go in the direction of Jeevika's abortion, then I hope that the Vadheras handle it very maturely. This whole time they've been keen on getting Manvi treated, so if there is a foolproof treatment option available (even if that is their pregnant daughter-in-law) then they should stick to their word and take it.

I just hope that Jeevika discusses this with both her families first instead of just taking the call on her own and then silently bearing her in-laws harsh behaviour!

Yup...same thing happened with m too...
visited after long time expecting a sad but positive forum as the story is reaching its core high point n manvi's cancer is gonna get cured finally but I also was shocked to see soo much negativity...

Yup...hopefully Vadhera's will suprt the way they always do n not make an issue about "parivaar ki izzat n reputation " n all that crap...
How can that b more important than any1's life after all??????
N I think Viren will know it beforehand n will support Jeevika but rest will only come to know afterwards...