Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yash141 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I dnt know whom to support. Coz I cnt even imagine being in Jeevika's situation. But I really do hope that they'd find a donor and the story would not go to the point of aborting. It's too horrible to see happening. And I dnt think that Manvi will be able to live like before if the abortion happens to save her life.
MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Yash141

I dnt know whom to support. Coz I cnt even imagine being in Jeevika's situation. But I really do hope that they'd find a donor and the story would not go to the point of aborting. It's too horrible to see happening. And I dnt think that Manvi will be able to live like before if the abortion happens to save her life.

Yup!!!
hope no1 ever has to b in Jeevs position!!!!😭

Originally posted by: riddha

i am definitely with jeevika.. she is sacrifising her own child for her sister.. and u need a biggg heart to do that.. i think we all should encourage her.. because what she is doing for mannu is not everyday thing we do... her sister is more important to her than her own child as she consider mannu to be her first child... this is pure love... 🤗 hugs to her 

Yup...👏👏👏👏
Our show rocks!!!
sparksfly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i hav been a silent reader...but now i want 2 say..im wid her!!!!!!
n i understng her feelngs..completely..
i hav 2 younger sistrs...n i luv dem a LOT!!!! dey r d most precious 2 me!!
i wuld do anythng 4 dem!!
Jeevika is absolutely right!!!
luv her LUV 4 her sistr!!!
d show is d best!! emotions r brilliantly shown!!
luv d behenas luv...
can rel8 2 her decision!!
im wid her...

Originally posted by: sparksfly

i hav been a silent reader...but now i want 2 say..im wid her!!!!!!
n i understng her feelngs..completely..

i hav 2 younger sistrs...n i luv dem a LOT!!!! dey r d most precious 2 me!!
i wuld do anythng 4 dem!!
Jeevika is absolutely right!!!
luv her LUV 4 her sistr!!!
d show is d best!! emotions r brilliantly shown!!
luv d behenas luv...
can rel8 2 her decision!!
im wid her...

All I can say is "WELCOME TO THE TEAM"👏👏🥳😊
arhifandebi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I was also praying and begging Viren to let Jeevika abort her child in order to save Manvi...so i'm definitely with her...he deserves each and everyone's support... Is it even possible that a sister and that too a sister like Jeevika would sit back and watch her younger sister who is more than her life,die ?????? The show is based on this very sisterly love which is not only limited to loving,caring and cuddling but exceeds to the point of readily sacrificing anything for one another's well being...My full support and love with jeevika... I so hope all members support her decision (though Manvi never will sadly)... 

Originally posted by: arhifandebi

I was also praying and begging Viren to let Jeevika abort her child in order to save Manvi...so i'm definitely with her...he deserves each and everyone's support... Is it even possible that a sister and that too a sister like Jeevika would sit back and watch her younger sister who is more than her life,die ?????? The show is based on this very sisterly love which is not only limited to loving,caring and cuddling but exceeds to the point of readily sacrificing anything for one another's well being...My full support and love with jeevika... I so hope all members support her decision (though Manvi never will sadly)... 

Yup..
now..most of us are with Jeevika,...but when I made this topic,,situation was different...all negativity...
m glad CVs showed it such beautifully...the sacrifise part...
EHMMBH CV Rock!!!!👏⭐️
Anrun thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Am also with jeevika and am proud of her :)
vineetha87 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
At first, I was all against her choice to abort the child. It is not that I couldnt see the pain while she kept pleading to Viren. I just felt that nobody in this world had the right to abort an innocent baby- not even the mother. And I had the shock of my life when I found almost all of the forum members supporting Jeevika. But if I were in Jeevika's position I think I wouldnt even wait for my husband's consent. I'm not a very good sister like Jeevika. I never pampered/expressed my love for my little sister. Still I cant imagine choosing my unborn baby(imaginary) over my sister! 

While time can heal the grief that follows a miscarriage to a great extent, I dont know what on earth might give a mother(a loving one) ample courage to abort her child... I just saw my new-born niece's pics on FB. She is so cute. I want both Maanvi and Chutki to live. We all want the same, dont we? 😊

And nobody would want to live after being the cause behind an unborn child's death.😭 Especially when the baby is your niece. 😕

I, like all the other viewers, am waiting for a miracle... 

Edited by vineetha87 - 11 years ago
richa.kalra thumbnail
It has to be surrogate mother here...solves the problem..