-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
An amazing up date <3
Love it ... >3
..Amira.. thumbnail
Thats Awesome. Really cutee.

Thank you for this uptade! and for pm me.
ankletiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
rajeev used to be my fav during kahhin toh hoga times..and this is on SA my fav again..
gud one 😉
Akorshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

very nyc os...

though m only Arnav - Khushi fan but like it...

Maha149 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome dear great job well done muhaaa love u jaanni kya ff hmmm gosh sorry for late reply jaani love u yr me na bit buzz isss liye yr well don keeep it up u r rockstar dear love u yr well done muhaaa east and west ria is the best love u jaaani muhaaa😉
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
awesome OS ria...loved it
loved the jodi of rajeeb and SA
suhana.dixit thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely OS Ria.👏👏
Rajeev and Shilpa made a gr8 pair.
I wish I cud see this story onscreen..😃
prerna1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice OS Ria
liked it
crazy2012 thumbnail

Kushal Tandon as Virat Vadhera and Kritika Kamra as Arohi Ahluwalia

Do You Believe in Love??

Tujhme Raab Dikhta Hai..

Virat Vadhera - a successful rich business man at the age of twenty five

Arohi Ahluwalia - very common, simple girl of age twenty one

"Do you believe in Love?"..asks Arohi.

"What???...nooo..what I have not seen, I don't believe"..says Virat ..the no word is particularly given importance here.

"You have also not seen GOD, so you want to say that you don't believe in GOD also though you have kept a photo of Mata Raani with you"

"Will you please keep your mouth shut, I don't want to answer your stupid questions. Now if you really continue to irritate me, I will really leave you alone.." Says Virat while arranging the photo of  Maa Durga in his briefcase.

The driver "Dayal" comes and says .."sorry Sir, I could not able to arrange a mechanic to repair the car. we have to wait till tomorrow morning."

"What????..it's my fault to hear your advice Dayal..you have told me to take this route.. and see..your advice to help this girl to reach at Ooti...a chalta firta chatter box"..says Virat

"what??you called me chatter box??I didn't say a word during last five minutes.."

"now please don't start again..we have to make a solution..it's already half past eleven and I am hungry too..now please don't eat my head"

"you want to have some food??" ..Arohi takes out her Tiffin box and wants to share paratha with Virat'."here is my dabba..take the parathas how many you want, it's yummay..pure home made"

"aaaeee..paratha with so much oil, I always prefers to take fat free food..unfortunately I do not have right now with me..ohh noo..my mineral water is almost finished..now I have to search for another one.."

"Oye no problem jee..you can take my bottle of water..my mom says always to share things with others..waise bhi you cannot get any shops here at this night..and don't need to say thank you for it"😃

"no way..I have to search..I do not like to use..you know, how many germs are there in your bottle.."

"is it so???...but I always prefers Ghar Ka Khana..okay..I am having it..tumhe nahi naha hai to maat kaaho.."

At  Five Star Hotel

"Why do you call this as Five Star Hotel?? You do not have even double bedroom and canteen??" says Virat angrily..😡

"You are taking us wrong, Sir, the name of the hotel is Five Star, the hotel is not five starer.😛 This is the best Hotel in this entire locality and there is one room available with single bed and sorry Sir, we do not have canteen"..says the old receptionist.

"arree..take it naa..raab ki marzee samajh k jo mille usi se khus raho jee"..says Arohi.

Virat and Arohi enter into the hotel room.

"It would be better if I could stay at the car..at least I could get AC there..sirf Naam Ka Five Star"

"are chhaddo naa..please shut up your cha cha pa pa..we will enjoy the whole night..we will play Antaakshari together..what say"

"What ??Antaakshari..and wo bhi at one o' clock at night..are you crazy?? Go and play with the mosquitoes..they already started their tune...it's so nasty place here.."

"very funny..how boring"..she makes a face.."..okay, listen... I am going to sleep..if you still feel hungry, I can share my biscuit with you..take it from my bag..are kha loo..paisa nahi magungi aur ye branded bhi hai..😉."

"OMG..you are going to sleep in this dirty bed..how could you??..whatever.."

After sometimes both of them fall asleep..Arohi in the bed and Virat in the couch..Arohi has covered the couch with her extra dupatta..

In the morning

"Now please hurry up, we have to catch the first bus of this route and reach the city so soon, I have an urgent meeting, the car cannot be repaired before afternoon.so have to catch the bus..please run fast" says Virat

"I can't run Virat..please wait for me.." says Arohi

"But why..dekhne mein to achhi khasi lagti ho..I don't  want to miss my meeting for you Arohi.."

"Oouch"..Virat hears a low voice and sees that Arohi falls down. He surprises to see that Arohi's two legs are made of wood.

"What is that Arohi?? And why did not you tell me about this before? I am sorry I was rude with you"

"what I would tell you Viraat..that I have lost my parent and my two legs in a car accident when I was only sixteen years old..I want to erase all those black moments from my book of life..let's enjoy the life for the present..you know GOD has played a big joke with me, still I do believe in GOD..I love GOD and I love every creature made by him because I know unhone mere baare mein zaroor kuch achha socha..this world is so beautiful Virat..." Arohi is crying

"Please calm down Arohi." Virat wipes off her tears hesitantly and says."if you have lost your parent, then you said your mom who asks to share .."

"ohh..she is Mother Merry'mother of every human being." Arohi smiles.

The next story is simple, both of them get separated and reach their pre determined destination safely..But the destiny has written something different for them..

After one year and six months

"Today is my wedding day..I can't believe that I am going to marry my Mr Right...Virat ..I love you..I am waiting for you eagerly, please come soon after finishing your urgent meeting."  Arohi is dressing herself for the evening with a gorgeous Lahenga Choli, (specially chosen by Virat for that particular evening )and has gone to that moment when she met Virat second time exactly after one year of their first meeting on the way of Ooti..

***FLASHBACK***

Virat came to inaugurate the secondary building of a school where he met Arohi as singing teacher to the school.

"Arohi, you are here,I can't believe my eyes..Is that you Arohi??? You are looking so pathetic, are you okay?? are you ill?..what happen Arohi? Please don't hideanything from me" says Virat.

"Ohh..Virat..still you do remember me..I think everybody has forget me..tumhe yaand hai, I have asked you if you do believe in love or not,..I was stupid then, I was fool..I didn't know that I am living in Utopia..now I do not believe in Love..these are beautiful in fairytales"

"But..now I do believe in Love Arohi..you were right..."

"I am a defective girl, he has left me for that..I do not have money he was feeling insulted for that.I am not appropriate with his status..but what is my fault Virat if I am an orphan?? Can you please tell me" Arohi looks with eyes full of tears.

"No Arohi..not your fault..it's their misfortune that they cannot differentiate between diamond and glass..please do not punish yourself for some foolish person..you are beautiful in your own way..and you have taught me."

Just before one week of marriage

"Arohi, oneday I didn't have time to think about the most beautiful feeling of this world..I was so busy with my own world'but that oneday has changed my life Arohi forever.." he poses for a while..

"you wont believe but I have gone that place where I first met you..but you have already left that place then. this I have never told you before...I was afraid that you may find it sympathy for you .."

"Yes..Yes I do believe in Love..I also do believe in GOD because I see GOD in you..I love you Arohi..you know Arohi when you love some one, this feeling of love gives you the strength to confess everything in front of that person..I cant force you to love but I also cant force myself from loving you..now it's your decision.. "he continued..

"Remember..once you said me to wait for you..I  will wait for your answer Arohi and my wait will never end for you..I will be there for you forever"..Virat left the place.

***Back to the Wedding Night***

"I am on my way Arohi..I have completed my meeting..and will reach soon, there is only few moments left to meet with my Jaan"..Virat sends the SMS to Arohi's number and the mobile phone gives the signal of no network.

"Sir, I said you before to avoid this way..it's too risky to drive here in this monsoon season and please slow down your speed sir"..says Dayal who is forced to seat beside the driving seat as Virat is driving the car.

"Dayal..you won't understand if I don't reach today on time, your Madam will wait for me and she will be hurt  and you know naa..I do not want her to hurt her..already she has broken her heart once..I have to keep my promise..I have to reach my home before seven o'clock and it's my wedding moment you know.." says Virat

"Oh My God..that flash light..I can't see anything...ohh that Lorry..Ohh shit shit..why my break is not working..Oh no..GOD please help me..my car is falling down..I can realize it, it's thirty foot deep from the ground '..I am dying..but my heart is paining more..Arohi is waiting for me, I can't keep my promise..sorry Arohi. Please forgive me. Please trust me Arohi..I have tried a lot..please don't stop in believing  love..my love..if there is any next life, I will surely meet you there.I will wait for you...I Love you Arohi"

The car smashed..the cops have not found any piece of the dead body .

The land telephone rings on the very next morning of that wedding day..tired and anxious Arohi comes and picks it up..it's a call from the local police station..

"I still do believe in Love..I believe you..I have seen my GOD in you..and my GOD stays with me forever..he can't leave me alone..I will wait for you Virat"Arohi says and faints.

Edited by crazy2012 - 11 years ago
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4