Arhi OS Fragments of Life- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

18

Views

3.8k

Users

11

Likes

31

Frequent Posters

.Jazz. thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#11
This is sad but yet soo damn beautiful strawberry🤗 No doubt i love it, its amazingly written!!😊
Great job honey🤗
armyofspooks thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
#12

Originally posted by: rumu

OMG !!! This is absolutely mind blowing...I cried after reading this..

I am spell bound ...my words won't do any justice to ur OS..cz I really dont know how will I describe how much I liked it.. it really touched my heart and soul...
I really loved it...
thank u so much for the pm..



Thank you so much! And I'm really humbled😳
Thank you again!😳
Edited by paintthetown - 14 years ago
armyofspooks thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
#13

Originally posted by: ..-..Jazz..-..

This is sad but yet soo damn beautiful strawberry🤗 No doubt i love it, its amazingly written!!😊

Great job honey🤗



Jazzu!!!! I missed you like CRAZY!😭
Thanks buddy! AND I LOVE YOU LIKE A LOVE SONG😛😉
-Destiny- thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
#14
Dibbiya. Check ur pm.
I'm sorry for not replying on earlier shots. I'm busy with xamz!!!

Will check out your blog and comment.
Lekha
armyofspooks thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
#15

Originally posted by: -Destiny-

Twice I cried twice. Lord save me. I've been an emotional wreck the past two weeks. Will come around reading your other stuff nxt week after Sunday cause my Xmas over then.


Ps. Check ur twitter twixu.

Lekha



checked and replied😃

Alright u can go to the blog...it's easier to search my stuff there😉
thanks😳😳
ChaiBiskoot thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
#16
i love this twixu.. i love this..
the quotes..the depth of the story.. was something u made us think about..
something..that was truly written from ur heart...
anything
come back soon on the forum..miss u like anything 😭
Orion_N thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#17
That was really special and touched my heart :D glad that u showed khushi with strength and not falling apart... the title is really perfect and i loved the quotes as well!! :D
haminasto thumbnail
Font-astic Voyage Thumbnail 15th Anniversary Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago
#18
that was sooo saddie...: ( : (
why u killed Arnav..i love wen he gets tortured..!!
but it was just wonderful...Khushi's acceptance of his presence in her life ...wonderful...
saruu. thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
#19
Trey Parker?!?
Seriously!!!
If you put an o instead of an e in the first name...
It would of spelt my BFFs name!!
This OS is beautiful...
You need to gimme the links of all your stuff.
And I mean it.
I don't care if you've written about about a toilet confessing its love to the poo, I just want to read ur stuff. Got it ?
U betta :)

Related Topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: mistlefoe · 4 months ago

The Court of Nawab Malik "Some people, like certain verses, must be read in chapters." - Set in the court of 18th century Lucknow, a slow burn...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".