How do i live without U... Aug 28, 2012.

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Song is being played...u can stop it with the stop button :))

NOTE:Plz the pm i send u all about deleting u from my pm list is NOT for my regular readers...PLz im sorry i had to send u that...Just ignore it... that msg was for those who dont even bother opening the pmπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Exit before intro...Or A face off?  Aug 28, 2012.

Hello friends...sorry im very late today...hmmm...excellent epi...completely balanced epi...way to go CVS...loved it...

It starts with shyam wa with wires and a cutter...with blue n red wire...these wires we see in movies...mostly associated with explosive devices...He did say I want to make an explosive re-enter...so he is preparing...hmmm.. a lawyer went for a crash course on an electrical engineering...hahaha its ok...we understand Shyam...

NK...my fav after the Arshis...playing Bond...notices a wire ...concealed... running along the stairs...wow NK...im so proud of u..i knew only u would discover this...Calls on to Arnav n begs him to check it out...Says its a DHAAR(Flow...SHARP EDGE..blade) arnav corrects him... not dhaar a taar(Wire)...Arnav says we dont even have any equipment for this...so  u know what its for??? Get ur house checked plz '.N tells the guy to throw the wire outside...just like he threw shyam out...

Damn lucky Shyam...ran to remove the camera...Awesome epi...awesome scene...Arnav pulls the wire n Shyam gets on the ladder and himself had to cut of his access in the house...Fb all '.. way to go...How did it feel Shyam?...see u are already loosing... But hes fixing wires... attaching red n blue wires with the fairy lights... NOT good...they are all tempered with...

Arnav even sees Shyams back...and then sees him disappearing from there...Follows him up and good job Arnav...went in his Di's room to check...but shyam has already planted a packet under Dis bed... Whats in it??? We will know soon or by friday...Anjali comes out of the bathroom and Arnav asks if someone had come in her room...Then calls the security guard to check all the workers for their ID...too late my dear...His work has been done...hope Arnav gets all the wiring of the house checked again...
Bro/Sis convo... Arnav asks Anjali if she was alright and u can see the care on his face...how much he loves her sister...and She says im fine...How can u deceive him like this Anjali? Do u think? Do u even worry what or how will Arnav react or feel when he finds out that U were deceiving him?? U will break him...Shyam's mission accomplished...

GH...Very important scene...Garima is sitting n is in deep thoughts...buaji comes and see her like this and says I know why ur worried... All will be fine..Dont worry about Arnavs dadi...we will pacify her... And then talks about her bro Shashi babua...how devisted he was and his little girl Payal when his wife died...And then you came in their lives and made it heaven for them and also took care of ur sister's orphan daughter and raised them with love and care...They were not ur real daughters... but u still love them as ur own...raised them the best way you could(See all speculations about Payal or Khushi being Arnavs sisters are canceled...chill...lol)

Buaji says u dont need to be scared...u ill get reward for ur good deeds '.you and ur daughters...will always be happy n successful... And hugs her... Garima hugs buaji and is thinking...ill do anything for my 2 daughters happiness...even ask dadi for forgiveness...ill kneel down n ask her to forgive me my mistake... My take for this... Garima is just like khushi...will take all the blame on herself...self sacrificing...

Evening in RH: All are ready and welcoming guests...n the main person walks in...wow...as if the princess is entering her palace...Walks in and greets everyone...n moves forward...her eyes searching...yep...can she live without him?...nops...

Nk is leading Arnav up the stairs and he stops...the wind blowing...me tu behosh...faints wa...Yes... Turns...and his eyes searching.. NK looking at Arnav...why did he stop n whats he looking for... And she walks in coming face to face to him...the smile on his face...as if all the fairy lights were around them...
NK sees them in bewilderment...how did u know she was here...Khuhsi replies...we can sense it...

She blushes and touches her earring... He touch's his ear and acts as if its missing...she checks hers..and as if saying its there... This is all their code language... Remembering all the moments...Arnav then touched his nose...and she touched hers...leading n shes following...Then he touched his face and she touched hers...Arnav are you goading her or touching her...ur hands via hers...or r u reminding her of the kiss...luchaa...hes such a darling n shes same...amazing...leaving me in awe... And NK and Arnav walks up...
Khuhis worried asks Payal is there was something on her face...Payal tells her she looks beautiful...

Buaji asks mamiji to take them to dadi...Garima n buaji looking beautiful... n so is payal...Mamiji says about time Dadi n Garima comes face to face...For what mamiji??? A face off??
Mamiji takes garima to meet dadi... Dadi is making Anjali comfortable...and Garima clutches her fist nad moves forward...A woman comes and takes dadi away...Meeting missed...Mamijis words...Exit before introduction...hmm...so they might not meet...
Dadi is wishing Shyam wa was there for the god bharai... And Payal takes garima to meet her again... Again that same woman comes n whisks dadi away... That woman is God sent...The time is not right for dadi to meet Garima...why?? time shall tell...

Boys Party: Nk is preparing for guys party...the ladies are enjoying downstairs and they will enjoy with NK... With his crisps and a horror movie...hahaha... NK says we will do tamacha(slap) and Akash corrects him tamaasha (fun)...now lets see who gets slapped n whos ends up having fun...πŸ˜‰

Arnav calls khushi...he cant live without her anymore...all this is imp for future epis... She tells him..u were teasing me that I have something on my face...He says u still have something on ur face... a small red nose...reminds me of Rudolph the red nosed rein deer...hehe... She objects ...my nose is not red...hes goading her...he must be missing her... loads...i miss them too... grrr..damn dadi...  She says im hanging up...n he challenges her...u hanging up on me without saying u first...u first...she smiles...and hands the phone to buaji and Buaji is so loud...lol... Arnav tu phas gaya... Just hands the phone over to Nk saying its some girl...N how NK jumped to talk to her...n ask some convo realizes who hes talking to and screams hahahah Fb wedding part...Poor NK...hes too good...

Anjali is sitting holding her tummy...what??? its not secured properly...ya thanks we can see it now...thanks for showing it to us...whats with u woman... Tells the baby im waiting for u and plz be with ur mom n dad always...Nothing is forever my dear...

All the ladies are doing the ritual and giving her their blessings n then some of the woman...gossip ladies...they tell her that how come we dont see ur husband...something must be wrong...Its not like him that hes not here...maybe he left her or something... They all listening... Then dadi tells naniji...see what I was telling u..now u understand... U call damadji now n he will come here...He should be here... .So dadi this was ur plan...Blames its all on Arnav that its all cause of his stubbornness...Khuhsi asks anjali if she took her meds and goes to get water for her...
Dadi continues... Arnav is walking down the stairs...looking for khuhsi??? hears dadis convo...Poor naniji...dadi is trying to pressure her...Lets call shyam so he can come n stop all the gossip...and he will come..(she is so sure he will come...naniji ask her how u know this?).and so whatever has gone wrong can be fixed and forgiven...This... dadi is talking about something that happened in the past...so what ever has gone wrong can be fixed and forgiven...

Arnav...no...ASR comes n says this will never happen...that man will never enter this house...

Precap: Hotwa is so angry n hurt...tells dadi it took us 14 yrs to forget the past... and then this man came n betrayed us and my di...i will never let him come back... Garima is eavesdropping on them...

My take... Garima will now run away...mami said it... Exit before introduction... maybe it will be good for Arshi...Thank u cvs...excellent job :))πŸ‘

ItsMnk made it for me ...

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ6gAVTlCAQ&list=PL4A39A859F7CEA48B&index=1&feature=plpp_video
[/YOUTUBE]

My Treasure
Enjoy...Plz like n commet...love to hear ur views ..Silent viewers...I deserve to read ur comments...do like n comment plz...thanks...Add me as buddy me if you like to get Pm for my further work...

Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ‘ Excellent episode...excellent post!!!!!!!!!

Am speechless...loved how Arnav felt Khushi's presence even before he saw her.

Wont say much, you said it all in your post!!!!!!!!!!

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by lazylad8 - 11 years ago
.anishaa. thumbnail
lovely post Fuzzy :)
the episode was amazing <3

Ukp18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post.Amazing episode
Punkin22 thumbnail
Loved your post.  Outstanding writing Fuzzy,  You connected several dots together plus next couple of episode we should begin to see tracks clearly and where they will take us.
Conversation with Shashi, Garima and Buaji, was interesting.  So one more dot connect to past.  Payal is not Garima child either but she has loved and cared for both like they were her own.  Her love and gentle nature is shown in all she has done for her "daughters".  Righteous lady.

Shyam's disguise made me laugh out loud!!!!  Really!!!!  He does seems to be able to pop up just about anywhere. A man with so many talents!!!  NK eagle eye is seeing things and so is Arnav, please put your brain to working boys and figure out Shyam is around. 

I don't usually repeat rumours but I think you can appreciate this.  We all know that ASR received his education from Harvard University and it is reported that if ASR doesn't investigate workmen and wiring the Dean of Harvard will beg IPKKND to please use name of different school. This is from reliable source, code name: Laxmi.

Khushi seems to get more beautiful each time she walks in front of camera.  She brings always a freshness and joy in her scenes.  Loved Rabbe Ve.  Conversation between Khushi, NK and Arnav was so sweet.  Arnav teasing Khushi just makes you smile.

Anjali and stomach, duct tape works wonders.  Garima is now chasing Dadi???  Shyam and Dadi have a plan to bring bring him in and soon.  Personally I am ready to bring this Dhamakas to come out.

Very nice post Fuzzy, your writing is growing to a marvelous level.  Thanks for pm.
Edited by Punkin22 - 11 years ago
L4Luvbug thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res

EDIT:

celebration time!am on first page!
*goes to read*

RE-EDIT:
lovely analysis πŸ‘
i have to tell u sumthing!
when arnav felt khushi's presence..with the light breeze..i started crying!then the original rabba ve started..i was all tears!😳it was like the old episodes!!!the magic...it got me in tears!!!!!!

*sigh*
Edited by L4Luvbug - 11 years ago
cool-babe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i lyk da funny lines u use in da middle...it is nice
deeswarna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
truly was an amazing epi.
it was so romantic the way arnav could feel khushi's presence
n u put up my favorite song.
jamoshi2507 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely post ... love NK to the core ... he brings smile on my face as soon I see him.. and Arshi as usual were awesome
Rayka thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Enjoy reading your written updates...  Kind of wondering when will the cat and mouse chase end?