Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
awesome ff... I love the concept ...
thanks for pm ...
continue soon :):)
-Anjali ^-^
fantesy thumbnail
lovely update...geet had made maan's fovourites but sab waste ho gaya nd wat evr geet read was realy vry confusing...
Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update...
loved it...
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Geet made all dishes for Maan but all efforts wasted because Maan didn't turn up...

awesome update,...

thanx for pm...
dreamymishti88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hi friends! Updating part-12. Pls have a look and pls press the like button and pls give your comments.😊

Teri Meri Prem Kahani

PART-12

In the morning, Geet felt the sun rays on her and drowsily opened her eyes. She was smilingly looking at the surroundings and was surprised to find herself in the room. She immediately sat on bed and asked herself in bewilderment.
Geet (to herself): Mai yaha kaise aayi?
She remembered that she was in the living room last night waiting for Maan. She inferred that someone brought her here.
Geet (confused to herself): Sabhi servants to servant quarter chale gaye the, or Dadima'wo to mujhe yaha par utha kar la hi nahi sakti.
After thinking for few moments, what she concluded really surprised her.
Geet (surprised): Maan! Maan mujhe yaha lekar aaye.
After her realization, she immediately stood up from the bed and ran downstairs to meet Maan. When Dadima saw her literally running down the stairs, she panicked.
Dadima (worriedly): Geet beta what happened? Is something wrong?
Geet came to Dadima and intently looking here and there searching for someone as if her life depends on that.
Geet (hesitantly): um'Dadima Maan Sir kaha hai?
Dadima: Beta wo to aaj bhi jaldi chale gaye office. Aaj unke Ghaziabad project ki launch party hai or isliye sham ko hume bhi waha jana hai. Maan hume wahi par milege.
Geet: Dadima mai party me kya karugi? Mai to waha par kisi ko janti bhi nahi.
Dadima: Aap hume or Maan ko to janti hai na. Or waise bhi aap yaha akele ghar mai kya karegi? Jab tak aap kisi se milegi nahi, kahi jayegi nahi to nayi yaadein kaisi banayegi. Geet beta purani yaadein bhulane ke liye nayi yaadein banana bahut jaruri hai. (emotionally blackmailing) Kya aap apni Dadima ki itni bhi baat nahi maan sakti? Kya hamara itna bhi haq nahi hai?
Geet (emotionally): Nahi Dadima aapka mujh par pura haq hai. Agar aapko isse khushi milti hai to mai jarur chalugi party me.
Dadima: I am happy beta. Lekin party se pehle hum shopping chalte hai, aapke liye kuch achhi si dresses kharidne.
Geet: Uski jarurat nahi hai Dadima. (hesitantly) W'wo Maan Sir ne do din pehle mujhe bahut saare suits diye the.
Dadima smirked. Geet thought of vanishing from there as she felt shy with Dadima's facial expressions and she was certain if she remain there for few more minutes Dadima would certainly say something which would make her tomato red with shyness as she was aware of Dadima's jolly nature.
Geet: Dadima mai fresh hokar aati hu.
Dadima nodded with a smile. Geet went to her room and was constantly thinking about the party. Already she was upset with Maan's absence and now this damn party. Then an idea struck her mind.
Geet: Ye party Maan Sir ke project ki launch party hai, or agar mai is party me jaogi to wo chah kar bhi waha se ja nahi sakte. Ha Geet ye party hi ek idea hai unse maafi maangne ka.

She freshened up and had her breakfast. She had decided that she would wear a saree in the party.

Evening came and Dadima was ready in an off-white saree and a sophisticated diamond set. She was in the living room waiting for Geet. Geet came downstairs after getting ready and she was looking out of the world.
Dadima (smirking): Geet beta you are looking awesome. Lagta hai aaj ka centre of attraction Maan ka project nahi aap hogi party me.
Geet shied with Dadima's comment. They both headed for the party in their Mercedes

In the party hall, everyone was busy in chatting. Maan was standing with clients talking about some business deal, when he heard the tinkling of anklets. In the noise of music and chatting, he could easily differentiate the sound of Geet's anklets. His gaze moved towards the entrance of its own accord. He saw Dadima entering the hall. He felt a sudden pain in his heart seeing only Dadima. Dadima moved a little right, what he saw then took his breath away. Geet clad in a purple shiffon sari was looking breathtaking. Maan observed her from head to toe. Her hairs were open and slightly curly as if ready to imprison him. Her eyes were smoky and intoxicating more than any intoxicating drink. Her danglers were cradling as if ready to snatch his heart. Her lips were looking irresistible. The silver beads in her sari were enhancing her beauty more and more. She had wore a sleeveless blouse displaying her milky skin, itching him to feel them. Her bangles and anklets music were seeming to him the best music. Vivid beauty was modeled into every flawlessly sculpted feature of her face, and her allure went much further than that. There was something deep within her that made her sparkle and glow like a flawless jewel. She was fresh and alive, yet heavenly and angelic. Dadima came to him and coughed to gain his attention. He came to his senses and cursed himself for loosing his senses like this. The delegates who were standing with Maan excused themselves and Maan and Dadima were alone now. Geet came to them and congratulated Maan for the project with a smile. Maan nodded.
Dadima (eyeing Geet and smirking): Maan waise aapki choice to badi achhi hai.
Geet was embarrassed and Maan glared at Dadima for joking like this.
Dadima: Beta hum to sari ki baat kar rahe the. Waise aapne kya socha?

Maan thought of slipping from there as Maan realized that Dadima was hell bent on embarrassing him. He excused himself. When Adi saw Geet, he came to her. He too complimented Geet.

After some time romantic music started, and most of the people headed towards the dance floor. One of the business delegate, Rahul Singhania, was standing in a corner and eyeing Geet from a long time. When everyone was busy dancing, he saw Geet standing alone as Dadima was with her friend gossiping. He approached Geet with the pursuit of dancing with her. Maan though was standing far away from Geet, his watch was on her. When he saw Rahul approaching Geet, his anger raised and he went towards Geet with panther's speed. And before Rahul could say a word to Geet, he took Geet away, by putting his hand on her waist, to the dance floor. Geet was surprised by his action but couldn't say a word as she was scared if he would get more angry by her denial. When they reached the dance floor, suddenly the hall darkened and a spot light flashed on them with a romantic number.

The song started and along with the song their feelings gain momentum.

Aaa'aaa.aaa

Geet was hesitant and tried to move out of his grip, Maan's ego hurt due to Geet's action and he tightened the grip. Maan put her palm on his shoulder and then held her waist from one hand while with his other palm grabbed her other palm and started moving with the beats.

Teri meri meri teri
Prem kahani hai mushkil
Do lafzo.. me ye baya na ho paye
Har ehsaas me tu hai har ek yaad me tera afsana

Do lafzo.. me ye baya na ho paye.

He twirled her hand around his neck while his hand wasn't ready to leave her waist. His eyes were boring into hers.

Tumse dil jo lagaya'

To Khuda mene paya

Kabhi socha na tha ye'

Milo door hoga saaya

Kyu Khuda tune mujhe ehsaas dikhaya

Jab hakikat me ise todna tha'.

Aaa'aaa..aaa'.

He held her close to his heart as if wanted her to listen to his heartbeats moving her hand with him. Though their lips were silent but their eyes and pounding of their hearts were speaking volumes.

Ek dooje se hue juda

Jab ek dooje ke liye bane

Teri meri baaton ka har lamha sabse anjaana

Do lafzo..me ye baya na ho paye.

He held her back and moved her back and forth in a revolving manner. She held his hand tightly submitting herself to him. She was drowned in his passion. Both were swinging along with the rhythm forgetting about the surroundings.

Teri meri meri teri
Prem kahani hai mushkil
Do lafzo'me ye baya na ho paye
Har ehsaas me tu hai har ek yaad me tera afsaana

Do lafzo'me ye baya na ho paye.

He lift her in the air gripping her waist and revolved. She arched her back and threw her head backward drenched in his passion and intensity.

Aaa'aaa'.aaa'aaa

Aaa'aaa'aaa'aaa.

He then very slowly put her down on the floor rubbing her body with his and a current ran down their spines. Whole hall was witnessing their passionate dance. Their jaws dropped down seeing Maan Singh Khurana dancing for the first time that too so passionately. Sasha, the head architect, was burning with jealousy seeing Maan so close with Geet. Sasha loved Maan a lot and she wanted to inherit the place of his wife. Then an idea struck her. Geet sensed everyone's gaze on them and removed Maan's hand from her waist, as Maan was so lost in her that even after the dance he was standing still with his hands on her waist. When Geet removed his hands, only then he realized their proximity. He left the dance floor with frustration on himself.
Geet came to Dadima. Dadima praised her for her dance. Then Dadima saw one of her old friends and went to meet them telling Geet to enjoy with Adi and Pinky, as she knew only Adi except Maan and Dadima in the party. Pinky, a fun loving and good natured girl, is the receptionist and friend of Adi. When she was going towards them she heard Maan talking about her to a man. She halted intended to listen to their conversation. She was standing behind a pole, Maan didn't noticed her, Maan's back was visible to her.
Maan: Nahi Mr. Singhania me and Geet aren't getting engaged.
Mr. Singhania: But that announcement in the newspaper?
Maan: That time we felt we may be happy as a couple but as the time passed we realized that we don't feel in that way. We are now just good friends.
Geet was shocked hearing that she was getting engaged to Maan. She felt pain in her heart as Maan didn't tell her anything. She felt hurt with the conclusion that Maan didn't even give her a single penny importance. Sasha too was listening to their conversation. She was happy hearing Maan's words. She thought that time is good to execute her plan. She went from there scheming. Geet too sadly went from there. She met with Adi and Pinky.
Pinky (smiling): Hai Geet! I am Pinky.
Geet: Hello Pinky! I am Geet.
In the meantime Maan called Adi for some work. Adi left from there and now Geet and Pinky are alone.
Pinky (with a sweet smile): Arre Geet tumhare haath me to kuch bhi nahi hai. Mai tumhare liye snacks or juice lati hu.
Geet denied but Pinky was adamant. Pinky went to bring juice and snacks while Sasha thought to grab the opportunity. She, with Tasha, went towards Geet and stood a little far from her pretending as if there was none other than them; they wanted Geet to listen to their talks. They were talking audibly enough to Geet.
Tasha: Sasha mam aapko kya lagta hai Maan Sir ne Geet se engagement karne ke liye kyu mana kar diya?
Sasha: Its very clear dear. Maan Sir ko jo Geet se chahiye tha wo unhe mil gaya.
Tasha: Aap kis baare me baat kar rahi hai imam?
Sasha: Maan Sir wanted her body. Or wo unhe mil gaya ab itni si baat ke liye wo us low society cheap ko apni biwi thodi banayege.
Tasha: Aap itni surely kaise keh sakti hai mam?
Sasha: Tasha mai Maan Sir ko five years se jaanti hu. Jitna mai unhe jaanti hu utna office ka koi member unhe nahi jaanta. He knows how to deal business in professional as well as personal front.
Geet was shattered listening to that. Her heart torn to pieces. She felt like crying bitterly.
Geet (thought): Maan Sir lusts over me. Sasha shayad thik hi keh rahi hai. Maan Sir wanted my body or jab unhe realize hua ki mai unki demand ke liye kabhi nahi maanugi tab unhone ye engagement tod di. Or shayad unhone mujhe engagement ke baare me isliye nahi bataya kyuki unhe laga ki kahi engagement ka pata chalne ke baad me unki property ko hathyana shuru na kar du.
Geet sank with the realization. Pinky came back with the snacks and Adi too. They saw Geet's pale face.
Adi: Geet what happened?

Geet: kuch nahi Adi bhaiya.

With that Geet went from there. Adi and Pinky were shocked to see Geet in that condition. Maan saw Geet exiting the party hall. He went behind her. Now Geet came out in the garden and Maan was behind her. Geet was moving fastly but not more than Maan. Maan grabbed her wrist and asked.
Maan: Geet where are you going?
Geet's anger coursed through her veins feeling his touch. She jerked his hand away and turned towards him.
Geet (pointing a finger on him, ragingly): Don't you dare touch me Mr. Maan Singh Khurana. Maine aap jaise gira hua insaan aaj tak nahi dekha. Arre jaanwar me bhi thodi daya hoti hai, lekin aap to ek jaanwar se bhi battar hai.
Maan enraged listening to his words. He felt a deep pain. He hadn't expected this from her. He felt that she was different, but he was wrong. He stalked from there towards his car. Adi came out and saw Maan's car racing out of the parking lot. He saw Geet standing there. He inferred that something must have happened. Then he remembered Geet standing near Sasha and Tasha. He concluded that this fiasco might be created by Sasha, as Adi knew Sasha's nature very well. He went to Geet.
Adi: Geet mai ye to nahi jaanta ki tumhare or Maan Sir ke beech kya hua hai par mai itna jarur kehna chahuga ki Sasha ki baato par kabhi vishwas mat karna.
Geet's eyes snapped open. She saw truth in Adi's eyes. She felt that everything had turned upside down. Guilt coursed through her veins. Dadima too came out.
Dadima: Adi ye Maan kaha chale gaye?
Adi: Dadima wo actually Maan Sir ko ek important kaam tha to wo waha gaye hai.
Dadima: Ye Maan bhi na. Thik hai Adi mai or Geet bhi chalte hai. Tum party ka dhyan rakhna.
Adi nodded. Dadima and Geet too left the party. Whole way Geet was silent and was thinking about Maan. They came to the mansion. Dadima wished Geet good night and went to her room. Geet remained in the living hall waiting for Maan. Around three o'clock midnight she heard some sound. She saw Maan tumbling here and there. He was fully drunk. He was dizzy and was still having a whisky bottle in his hand. She was shocked seeing Maan in that state.
Geet (thought with pricked heart): Ye Maan ne apna kya haal bana liya hai. Ye sab meri wajah se hua. Agar mene inse abhi kuch kaha to ye or naaraz ho jayege. Or agar Dadima ne inhe aise dekh liya to unhe kitna bura lagega. Pehle inhe room me jaane deti hu, phir baat karugi.
Maan didn't noticed Geet. He somehow reached his room tumbling in the way. In his room he started drinking again from the bottle but Geet caught his bottle. He saw Geet holding his bottle not letting him to drink. He felt pain and anger seeing her. He jerked her hand.

Maan (barked): Don't touch me. Kahi mujhe touch karne se tumhare haath gande na ho jaye as I am a filth, an unwanted filth. (with red blooded eyes) I am a bloody bas***d and this is my damn truth Miss Geet Handa.  

Precap: 1. Geet felt numb listening to his past
2. Will Maan forgive Geet?
3. Is this outburst the first step towards love?

If any of the readers want pm for this story either add me to your buddy list or comment on this story. Heartily welcome to all the readers and their comments. ⭐️         
Edited by dreamymishti88 - 11 years ago
Mituag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Love it interesting

ye chudil sasha kisi bhi ff me nahi suder sakti

bitting my nail
Edited by bulbul164 - 11 years ago
maangeet_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update...
read an ff after a longtime...
pls do pm me...
anmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome update! Ok so Maan does have feelings for Geet but why is Geet so impulsive???
angeesh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely update
thanks for the PM

Let's hear Maan's past now
maanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 5 Thumbnail
nice update
love dance sequence
waiting for maaneet talk about past