Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
part 10
nice part...
that was too good Maan chucked out that woman...
but his gesture Geet took it in the wrong way...
well he should have talked to her before doing this...
cont soon dear...
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
awesome, nice part
loved it
loved how maan showed kanika her place
aww I guess geet mu maan
continue soon
renjini263 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Heyya dear Loved all d parts!!!!!!!
Plzzz PM me nxt tym wen u update...
Kanika ka acha insult kiya Maan ne,... Hw dare she shout on Geet!!!!!!
W8ing to read nxt parts...
cont soon
mandymore thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
maan again shouts but on whom...

like nt wrknggg
mandymore thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
kanika ka kachra krdiya...geet ki wardrobe hi chnge krdi...

awsome prt
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
mindblowing update yar loved it a lot
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome Update
Continue Soon
Thank You So Much For The PM
Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update..
kanika is such a b***h...hate her alot...

dreamymishti88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hi friends! I have updated part-11. Pls have a look and pls press the like button and pls give your comments. I m waiting. Now enjoy Part-11.

Teri Meri Prem Kahani

PART-11

Her last line made him a furious lion. He marched towards her with red-blood eyes. He harshly clutched her shoulders and raised her to his level. Geet got scared with his reaction and looked at him frightened.
Maan (furiously): Bebasi, mai nahi samajhuga bebasi ko? For your kind information Miss Geet Handa, is bebasi ka ehsaas bhagwan ne mujhe paida hote hi karwa diya tha. Kadam kadam par maine iska ehsaas kiya hai. (harshly shaking her shoulders) Jaanna chahti ho, sunna chahti ho' 
But before he utter a word about his past, his mind started arguing.
Maan's mind: Maan stop! Don't tell her. You can't tell your horrible past to anyone.
Maan agreed to his mind and controlled himself. He left her and stalked back to his room. Geet was shocked listening to his words "Is bebasi ka ehsaas bhagwan ne mujhe paida hote hi karwa diya tha".
Geet (thought): Kahi unhe samajhne me maine koi galti to nahi kar di. Unki aakhen me kitna dard, kitni tanhai thi. Unke ek ek word me sachai lag rahi thi.
Geet realized that she had done a grave mistake. Again and again his deep painful eyes were coming to her mind. Again and again her heart, very painfully, was repeating Maan's words. She felt guilty and a lone tear escaped from her eye. She looked upwards in the sky.
Geet: Babaji mujhse bahut badi bhool ho gayi. Lagta hai anjane me maine unhe bahut bada gam de diya.
Geet (to herself): I didn't even, just for once, tried to understand his part. Bina soche samjhe maine khud ka hi opinion bana liya. Mujhe unse maafi maangni chahiye.
Geet thought to ask forgiveness but she felt very guilty to face him. But she was determined to ask pardon. She tought of talking to him next morning as he would be very much angry now. She guiltily went to her room and slept while thinking about him.

Next morning she woke up and got ready early than usual on the pretext of asking forgiveness. She came to the dinning table, first took blessings from Dadima and then seated herself on the chair opposite to Dadima. Dadima saw her anxiety and sensed that she wasn't interested in breakfast but anything else. Dadima passed her juice and parathas. She served herself but was not eating. She hadn't took a bite from past ten minutes and was again and again glancing at the stairs.
Dadima: Kya hua beta aapko naashta achha nahi laga?
Geet: Nahi Dadima aisi koi baat nahi hai.
She took a bite and lazily speeding it to her mouth. Since twenty minutes she was here, but she she hadn't seen Maan. She knew Maan was very punctual in everything, whether there were meals or meetings. She tought of asking to Dadima.
Geet (hesitating): um'Dadima Maan Sir aaj breakfast nahi karege?
Dadima was happy listening to Geet's words as for the first time she asked about Maan.
Dadima: Beta wo to aaj bahut jaldi hi office chale gaye. Early morning unki ek important meeting thi.
Geet felt sad and unfortunate. She hardly ate half paratha, juice was untouched, and gloomily said to Dadima.
Geet(with a superficial smile): Dadima mujhe or bhook nahi hai. Mai apne room me ja rahi hu.
Geet sadly marched to her room. Dadima sensed that something was wrong but she preferred to not asking them.
Dadima (monologue): Ek atut or pavitra bandhan wahi hota hai jisme kisi teesre ke samjhane or behkane ki koi jagah nahi hoti. Or hum chahte hai aap dono aise hi bandhan me bandh jaye. Or hume poora vishwas hai bhagwan par ki wo din bahut jaldi aayega.
Back to Geet's room, she was sitting on bed and was thinking about the past events.
Geet (sadly thought): Mai janti hu aaj aap itni jaldi office kyu chale gaye, meri wajah se. Aap mujhse naaraz hai lekin mera gussa breakfast par utarne ki kya jarurat thi. Kya aap mujhe ek mauka nahi de sakte maafi ka?
She was constantly thinking about Maan. She thought of calling him but she didn't as she thought she had done a grave mistake and it would be unfair in asking forgiveness on phone. She felt a pang of guilt. Then an idea struck her mind. Her eyes twinkled with joy.
Geet (to herself): mai aaj unka favourite dinner banaogi or jab unka mood achha ho jayega tab unse maafi maang lugi.

In the evening she came out of her room and speedily descended the stairs. She came to kitchen and decided to ask Nakul about Maan's favourites. But she felt odd in asking directly, she thought of how to take out the information from Nakul.
Geet: umm..Nakul bhaiya aaj sham ko aap dinner me kya bana rahe hai?
Nakul: Geet didi aaj hum noodles, momos, rice, butter pulao, palak paneer, mix dal, lachha paratha, mix veg or fruit custard bana rahe hai.
Geet: Ye sab Maan Sir ke favourite hai isliye?
Nakul: Nahi Geet didi ye Maan Sir ke favourite nahi hai. Actually Maan Sir ko to Indian bilkul bhi nahi pasand, unke liye to noodles bana rahe hai. Indian khana to Dadima ne aapke liye bola hai.
Geet was overwhelmed realizing the love and care of Dadima. She controlled herself.
Geet: To Maan Sir ko pasand kya hai?
Nakul: Maan Sir loves Italian cuisine.
Geet (fakingly): Nakul bhaiya mujhe bhi aaj Italian khane ka mann hai. Aap mujhe bhi Italian khana banana sikha dijiye taki jab mai yaha se jao or mera kabhi bhi Italian khane ka mann kare to mai bana saku.
Nakul (smiled): Ji Geet didi.

She made ten Italian dishes with the help of Nakul and all were Maan's favourites.

She was twinkling with joy expecting Maan's admiration. She forgot that for whom she was doing so much labour was the same person who called her a beggar; who humiliated her the very first day of her arrival. Everything was ready and she placed each and every dish on the dinning table. Then she called Dadima. Dadima saw a change in Geet. In the morning she was gloomy but now she was dazzling with hope and expected joy. Geet served Dadima, Dadima was surprised seeing each and every item was Maan's favourite. She was about to call Nakul but Geet her short.
Dadima: Nakul'.
Geet: Dadima kya hua aapko khana achha nahi laga?
Dadima: Nahi beta aisi koi baat nahi hai. Wo actually Nakul ne aaj koi Indian dish nahi banayi hai.
Geet: Wo Dadima maine hi unhe mana kiya tha. Mera aaj Italian khane ka mann tha isliye socha aaj Italian cuisine rakhte hai dinner me. Maine kuch galat to nahi kiya na Dadima?
Dadima: Nahi beta bilkul nahi. Ye ghar aapka bhi to hai jo mann aye wo kijiye. In fact I am happy ki ab aap yaha comfortable hai. Aap bhi baithiye, hamare saath dinner kijiye.
Geet (pretending): Wo Dadima mujhe abhi bhook nahi lagi hai, actually maine abi thodi der pehle hi snacks khaye the. Aap kha lijiye mai baad me kha lugi.
Dadima (smiled): Thik hai beta. (smirking) Waisa beta aaj ka khana bahut achha bahut bana hai. Maan to flat hi ho jayege (and winked).
Geet was embarrassed. When Dadima took first bite, she knew that it wasn't made by Nakul. Moreover Geet's eyes were saying everything. Dadima understood that the dinner was made by Geet. Dadima had her dinner and she went to her room wishing her good night. Geet decided to wait for Maan. Since two hours she was waiting for Maan. Then the clock struck eleven and she decided to wait for him in the living hall. In the meantime she thought of reading something. She took a magazine and saw Maan's photo on the cover page. She got excited to see that. She read few pages which were about Maan's success. Then after few pages, she saw the heading " THE  GREAT BUSINESS  TYCOON'S  HISTORY". She read few lines and she was surprised.
Geet (thought): How can it be possible? Is article ke according fifteen years tak Khurana empire ka koi heir nahi tha. Fir achanak se eleven years pehle Khurana empire ke heir Maan Sir aa gaye. Aisa ho kaise sakta hai? Adi bhaiya ne to bataya the ki Khurana family India ki richest and popular family me se ek hai. To aisa kaise ho sakta hai fifteen years tak Maan Sir ka kisi ko pata nahi chala? (Maan is now 26)
Geet was confused as everything seemed a riddle to her. She put the magazine aside and thought of watching TV. She didn't read about Maan's wife and son as about them was written in the last pages. For Geet Maan was a bachelor. She was watching TV and while watching she slept.
Around two o'clock, Maan came. He was straightly moving to his room but stopped in mid-way listening to some sound. He moved towards the sound and was surprised to see Geet there. He moved towards her and found that she was sleeping. He thought she might be watching TV and fell asleep while watching. He did not wake her. He scooped her in his arms and took her to her room. He laid her on bed and covered her with spread. He saw her curls were again and again teasing her. He moved her curls and tucked them behind her ear. He was constantly looking at her face.
Maan (thought): How angelic, how sacred she looks.

But suddenly, her words "Aap bhi meri bebasi ka mazak udana chahte hai" struck his mind. He felt his anger rising up and instantly removed his fingers from her curls behind her ear. He got up from there and stalked to his room.

In the morning, Geet felt the sun rays on her and drowsily opened her eyes. She was smilingly looking at the surroundings and was surprised to find herself in the room. She immediately sat on bed and asked herself in bewilderment.

Geet (to herself): Mai yaha kaise aayi?

If any of the readers want pm for this story, either add me to your buddy list or comment on this story. Heartily welcome to all the readers. Eid Mubarak.⭐️    
Edited by dreamymishti88 - 11 years ago