comming up next in dmnhc from 6 dec

love1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Yash and Akash laugh at Heer's reaction on seeing Yash. The two plan how to get rid of Richa and get into Heer's life. Mahi tells Jaya the truth about why she will not marry Veer; and she prays to God for strength. Heers tells Shekhar to postpone her marriage. Yash plans to poison Richa slowly.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

perveen thumbnail

is yash really that bad that he will poison richa?

where is richa dad i tought her dad was a don?

will heer go back with yash after what he did to her?

will heer and veer get married?

who will mahi marry?

will bauji ever find out who mahi really is?

what happened  that mahi ended up with her other parent who adopted her and who daughter is heer?

CAN ANYONE ANSWER SOME OF MY QUETIONS PLEASE BYE

love1 thumbnail
in story theyshowyash as bad man
yes richaa  dad is don

other answeri give u after watching serial because may be they change there stiory line because first they show in promo that dada je see mahi pic with heer which see send from london but suddenly they change storyfirst they show mahi is ree born but now mahi be come pammi doctor leets see what happen

but i thnik veer and mahi get married
heer dont back ti his husband

heer adopt from same place where mahimumaay adupt her  befire teihi wnat there they  adopt realone soo teiji take heer as real heer
mehak sharma thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜• i am so confused about this serial. i heard mahi is pammi's real daughter but how can this be rebirth becoz her daughter was already there when she was killed. why did teji did not bring pammi's real daughter home and adopted heer. it is so confusing.
mehak sharma thumbnail
i dont know what is really going on in this serial can anyone explain me after heer's dad in law gives him the keys of her london house.
cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Did Veer and Yash meet each other?????

When will Veer marry heer?

love1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehak sharma

๐Ÿ˜• i am so confused about this serial. i heard mahi is pammi's real daughter but how can this be rebirth becoz her daughter was already there when she was killed. why did teji did not bring pammi's real daughter home and adopted heer. it is so confusing.

yes now they show mahi is pammi doughter but first when she appear they sdid not  show that  mahi remembering all that thing happen with pammi because when pammi was killed  some 1 take heer ti annat hasharm and before teiji reach there some 1 adoped mahi  then teiji some 1 elas as heer for bauji  thats all i know
love1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehak sharma

i dont know what is really going on in this serial can anyone explain me after heer's dad in law gives him the keys of her london house.

i think i start update after this u can read

love1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutereems

Did Veer and Yash meet each other?????

When will Veer marry heer?

veer and yash meet by an accident and they become
friends and there yash knows tht veer is his step brother๐Ÿ˜•

now heer see yash she wanaa stop marrige
and other side veer promise to mahi to wed with heer
soo veer say marry should be as