Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

payal_ARHI thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: vijji12

lol too gud.seriously me too frustated.i want to know who  is khushi's stylist.this dress is looking like they got it from some tent house.i wonder  how sanaya manages to look beautiful with this costumes also.

i too wonder how she manages to look pretty even in such a yucky dresses... but you know what irritates😡 me most is the patch at the bottom of the anarkali... if it woul have been a bit shorter then may be i will be able to accept these anarkalis... plz someone tell them to make it shorter... a small request from my side... and i liked the dress she was wearing on rakshabandhan... but even in that dress that lower patch was irritating me...😡
ilike_tv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely post 😃 What the hell are they doing with her wardrobe?!!!! all the patch work art pieces!!!! she is soo pretty and carry even rug sack , still what is this yaar?!! hadh hoti hai... its really a crime to make a wonderful looking person in to Elmer 😡 Shame on this PH😡
ilike_tv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: payal_ARHI

i too wonder how she manages to look pretty even in such a yucky dresses... but you know what irritates😡 me most is the patch at the bottom of the anarkali... if it woul have been a bit shorter then may be i will be able to accept these anarkalis... plz someone tell them to make it shorter... a small request from my side... and i liked the dress she was wearing on rakshabandhan... but even in that dress that lower patch was irritating me...😡

Cant agree with u more!!! There is absolutely no need for those patch works... That really make it horrible!!  Her night dresses are much better.. still not up to the mark for a business tycoon's wife!!!
--BSI-FaNaTic-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
That's the worst outfit i just hate it 
swetha1495 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dunno who da hell is her stylist ...bechaari khushi koi achhe kapde pehenne ka mauka bhi nahi dete!!!!😆
Rayka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
LOL,  LOL,  Really somebody needs to change her stylist.  From the hair to the clothes.  Her night salwars or rather the clothes she wears to bed are better than the ones she wears through the day.Edited by Rayka - 11 years ago
sanaroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ROFL she surely needs a new designer