Glad The Pheres Didn't Complete... Read In Why..

hetalmkn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
I loved the way the whole scene was... its the ASR style... the way he broke the chair and started the agni... sooo his style... i mean which other serial hav we seen anything as such? sooo awesome...

However, I'm glad dadi was there and the pheres were not complete... (Okie don't start bashing me up... hear me out)

Reason why I'm glad the pheres were not complete is because Khushi will have never accepted it from her heart... and any physical relationship without each other's concern and acceptance... it is more likely forced and considered as RAPE... so it was very important for Khushi and if the pheres were completed... Arnav would want to have his suhaag raat... and if Khushi would have further excuses... ASR will consider she hasn't accepted him as her husband and would create a new MU.

And come on yaa... after all this issues and tensions and troubles, traumas, insults, blames Khushi went through.. i guess she deserves her dream wedding... the way she always wanted to get married...

I'm also happy she unintentionally made arnav sooo angry until he confessed his love... she needed to know that he loves her... not that he has never made her realised it... but she needed to hear it loud and clear...

She is so extremely happy hearing it... but ASR must be boiling now.. he will be sooo pissed off and will pull down all the decoration like the typical ANGRY ASR... just the way he did during his first suhaag raat...

I'm excited for tomolo because the promo scene will be aired tomolo i guess as Dadi has heard everything Khushi said... she will make a grand issue out of it... but I'm glad if she does that because everyone including Gupta Parivaar needs to know why Khushi had taken such step and married Arnav without telling anyone... (they think she is irresponsible like ASR and i wan buaji to have it on her face that it is Khushi how alwiz thought the gupta family is like her own)... also this will thn lead to Khushi and ASR's grand marriage... I hope it goes like this...

And yaa I don't think ASR is a jerk but this is his true personality... for him all these rituals are merely showoff but the inner feelings are much more important then those mantras n stuff...

I totally agree with him.. I'm not saying the holy fire, rituals, blessings from elders and all is not important but the acceptance of both the heart, the love and the feeling towards one another is prior to everything else... Thus i don't feel Arnav is jerk... 

1. He yelled at her in front of everyone as he wasn't getting attention from Khushi... its wrong manner to gain attention but its ASR style.. which made Khushi fall in luv with him...

2. He bashed his gift to her and forced her to change... many thought it was rude but isn't it ASR? this is the character and i guess one shouldn't change himself just to suit others... so i guess its truly alrite... and he was already pissed off so he can't just automatically switch to lovey dovey mode rite...

"Koi Pyar Kare Toh Tumse Kare... Tum Jaise Ho Waise Kare...

Agar Koi Tumhe Badal Ke Pyar Kare... Toh Woh Pyar Nahi Sauda  Kare...

Aur Sahiba... Pyar Mein Soda Nahi"

3. He didn't force her to bed... He thought she was okie with the whole thing as he had said it earlier and reminded her of it all... however the moment she told him to stop.. he didn't took an inch further... thats a true gentleman...

I don't at all think he was anyhow a jerk... but loved the whole expression... and trust me.. expressing love in anger/jealous/possessive mode has the best impact then the normal lovey dovey style...

Anywayz IPKKND is alwiz been unique and different then all other shows... so we shouldn't have just I LOVE YOU... DAMMIT is a part of ASR's signature dialogue... if the whole scene had his style.. can't miss his signature dialogue rite...

DO YOU GUYS AGREE??
Edited by hetalmkn - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Agreed word by word to everything you said!

Yes, I'm glad the pheras didn't take place.. because Khushi would never accept the marriage.. but no, I don't agree to what you said about it being rape.. if two people love each other and want to do it, it's never rape and Arnav would never touch her if he knew she didn't want it! and when she hugged him, he knew she was ready.. until she saw the idols and she remembered the phere.. Arnav got angry, because he knows they love each other.. and in his eyes you don't need anything else than love.. which I agree.. but then again, being orthodox, I'm also all for marriage.. even though my friends in the US think I'm crazy ðŸ˜† and rituals.. because that's how we have been brought up! For Khushi to accept the marriage, it has to be done with all the rituals.. and yes, only then can she accept that she has been married to him! She never thought about it until now, I don't know why? She could have brought this up long time back.. and said I am not married to you, so I can't stay here..  but she never did! 

Yes, I also want Khushi's name to be cleared in front of everyone, especially the Gupta family.. because they disowned her that day.. and Garima slapped her and even her own sister, Payal was angry at her.. Payal should know that Khushi married Arnav for her.. 

and no, I would never think Arnav is a jerk! He screamed at her in front of the whole family.. 'coz she was avoiding him.. according to his character, I expected him to come and pick her up.. but at least he respected her that much to not embarrass her like that! as for being rude.. where.. when.. hello? have these people been watching IPK? don't they know what Arnav is like? and plus even I would have gotten mad at her.. he had been telling her nicely so many times and she ignored him and walked away.. wouldn't you get mad.. and especially since he had made so many plans.. and even ordered a dress and the suhaag raat decorations and all that.. he had been looking forward to it.. nad here is madamji, showing off her nakras 

and seriously, what's wrong with I love you dammit.. if he hadn't said that.. Khushi would have never believed it.. she knew this was deep from his heart.. 'coz it came out of him when he was angry!

I doubt that she will woo him and all.. naa! Now the whole shaadi drama will start and I will get a headache! ðŸ˜¡

Edited by boreddamsel - 11 years ago
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree, loved Arshi today. ASR was his true self and he wanted to make his wife as his.
Arti411 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I definitely agree with you! Everything ASR did was because he is like that and I know a lot of people don't want the character change that's for sure. I'm glad also that they didn't finish the pheras because she would never be able to accept. At the same time, I know that ASR doesn't believe in all the wedding rituals, but he should at least listen to his wife because she believes that they are important.
I totally know what you mean.