Frequent Posters

cutelittleangel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
omigod omigod omigod...
first let me tell you that ur p0st is awes0me, dear...love it to the c0re...❀️
and what an epi, MAN!!!
super sexy and r0mantic...☺️
well i didn't watch it yet...😭 i literally wanna cry!! its just because of my br0ther!!
i wanna kill him..."Stop watching that opera...stop the streaming...i'm watching a cricket match...", he said...
and i was like what the...😑
but i didn't st0p the streaming...haha..if he didn't let me watch my sh0w then i wouldn't let him watch his match with peace...!!😈
but then i read the WU and i was like πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²
a tremendously sexy epi...OH GOD!!
but my bro is still sitting behind me so i couldn't watch it in fr0nt of himmm😳...just waiting for him to doze off...!πŸ˜ƒ
but thanks to you!! luv you!! ur p0st really makes it easy for me...πŸ€—

Musingsofmymind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I was watching the whole episode intently and I expected the episode to go downhill after Khushi rejecting him  in the bedroom. I thought the fight would escalate and hurtful words would possibly spew out (considering it is ASR we're talking about) but instead a "I love you dammit" came out and my face slowly had a smile then a grin appear on my face. I replayed it just to cheeeseee at my laptop screen again. Haye <3 OH and Khushi's realization as the words sunk in. <3 

GOD I ship them ever so <3
tmowla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agreed!! im still jumping in my seat in my office...cant concentrate on work!!
ugh!!! ur right damn this show that keeps my mind completely occupied!!
oh loved it sooo much!!

..Zenny.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Same here sister...so many girls around the world are hypervantilating right now...i think if we use all this ventilatin we can provide unlimited electricity for Pakistan and India
Jennymyola thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i was so wishing for arnav to take her down and marry her in front of everyone to shut everyone's trap up... But no, i never get what i hope for. Now dadi will have solid reason to insult khushi, that she is not even properly married into the house! Why does arnav have to be so impulsive all the time?
Btw, arhi looked smoking HOT today. They could've just stared at each other across the bonfire and it would've lit up on its own!!! Khushi's eyes were killer! (ok guys, i'm straight!)
amazing epi, amazing post!
ISensedYou thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i thought they will actually fin of d suhagraat sequence tday bt kushi got up...i was πŸ€£ after  readin ur post...i was lyk v omg wen he was breakin d stool..ur ryt he does luk hot wen seen upside down
wildandsweet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome epi!!!!
i so thought he would take her to the temple but then when I saw they were on the terrace I thought did he had it planned out thinking she would insist on the pheras but I was wrong!!!!
Dadi will totally declare war on them both now!!!!

Finally Arnav said I love you!!!!!!!
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i loved the episode...i was completely speechless...!!!
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
loved the post i hate you no because the internet was down and i have not gotten a chance to see the episode yet now i am crying because i missed it loved the post running away going to it now

lakraj80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Excellent post. Loved it! Btw who is this fuzzy babe?? Just out of curiosity?