Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Today , i just loved AMbi, , she was so so so fantastic. . . .

handled the situation so well. . wow. . 👏 👏 👏

the way she planned otu the mission to set Imarti straight from this point was the best so far. . .

Ambi rocks!!! .. .  very very brilliant job. .  greatly executed

side note: I personally hated Anuj calling out for Imarti while in pain lol. . but oh well ,,  it jsut goes far to show the deep bond between Mother and son,   but the moment if that moment comes that this Imarti bad nature reality comes out. .   that bond will be battered very badly

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Vinder I haven't gotten to see the epi yet as I'm stuck at work but your post makes me eager to see it.  Great show👏
Haifa_JayBFan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
anuj obviously wud call his mother for now by looking at the current story as he doesn't know his mom's truth nd also he don't love ambi as for now,, so i think in that case a son will definitely go to his mom first

as far as ambi is concerned she did  a gud job by keeping imarti away from anuj as atleast by that distance from her son she wud realise her mistake
Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: westindian

Vinder I haven't gotten to see the epi yet as I'm stuck at work but your post makes me eager to see it.  Great show👏

u gotta see it. . .

AMbi was in total control this time round. . .😃   Imarti so far has had no choice but to comply with what AMbi says 😃 . . well so far. . .and i'm  loving it
Madhura2105 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i loved it totally ...  😉

imarati was away from anuj ...   🥳
Edited by dhruti - 11 years ago