Whoa-aww!!! Is this happening in... INDIA?!

boyuancy thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
If I say I was shocked to see these episodes, it would be an understatement. I mean, when I first saw the college girls' story, I thought that they were just messing around with boys to launder money from them. But when the story took to full-blown prostitution... I don't have words for it!
And about the school girls - what kinda "uncle" is the guy? While an elder should be caring and nurturing, he gets the girls to do that?!

#sick

Oops! I forgot this isn't Twitter. My bad. ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Seriously it was d 2nd mst disgusting epi for me. Feelng sick aftr watchng it. What kind of uncle n frnz dy were.
shibz thumbnail
ditto ditto ditto...this i thought of yesterday only what kinda uncle is that?🤢 he should be punished severely.. I did not watch today's episode..was that "uncle" punished?
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ditto! After watching the epi, i had doubts that whether all this really happens?! 😲 I was completely shocked to see this type of things happening in India 🤢 Disgusting! 🤢

@shibz no that uncle wasnt punished! He got away i guess 🤢Edited by arjuhi4eva - 11 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
It's really hard to believe that something like that can actually happen. I missed yesterday's episode, but just watching today's recap and episode made me sick to the bone. For god's sake. The girl is only 14 and the uncle did that. 🤢
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I jst wantd dat uncle to punish badly;-(
lazyblues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sick people ! It's so bad people lyk this live n exists in India worst condition :-(
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh that UNCLE😡😡😡😡😡😡!!!

i ws wondering abt karuna😕wat abt her????

boyuancy thumbnail

Originally posted by: kkian

oh that UNCLE😡!!!

i ws wondering abt karuna😕wat abt her????

Who the girl who got the other minor girl into prostitution? Obviously, she wasn't mature enough to decide for herself. Material benefits can lure anyone - especially kids!