Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bepatient thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Well I got into the post a little late... people already said what I wanna say.. but nevertheless here I go...

I am a " fan " because I am (most of the times) impressed by the acting done by the actors of this particular show.  If tomorrow I come across a show in which the same actors are unable to impress me then I might say tata bye bye.  I like the physical looks of certain people too in this show but then I will not say they are the best looking humans on earth.  There are many " flaws " in these actors just like there are many in me and I am sure in everyone else in the IF too.  Afterall we are all humans !! 

Many young souls make real life actors and even reel life characters as their idols.  It is none of my business if they wanna do that.   Just worried their obsession may become a living hazard to their near & dear, reading hazard to the IF members 😆...  Actually I dont even care about the reading hazard, I have a right to skip that post If I want to.  I care and am worried about the hurtful mails and tweets sent, abusive posts made mentioning IF members or the other actors.  I sincerely hope their obsession wears off when the show stops or at some point in their life, so that they can actually see many more real breathing people living around them and enjoy life with them without the reel life butting into the conversations.
Edited by ipkkndfan30 - 11 years ago