cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
 its a very important episode😊

Yes..i agree for the first time IPKKND moves into a actual storyline..Yeah we people have to agree this kind of version..its totally a great move by makers ..i have to say that..becoz i lvoed today's episode..But yet there r many confusions regarding this😕

Loved dadi's very strict entry😉 I loved her acting too..yeah..i know many of them don't like today's episode..Its very tough too watch she ignores khushi..

Loved today..anjali's acting n Nk funny acts.😆😉 becoz precap..it indicates a lot😊

Yes..coming to today's episode:😊

Episode starts with Nk 's funny acts in eating snacks n making every place untidy..Oh..mamiji stop ur over acting😆 afraid of dadi.u need it..mamiji😉 Mamiji scold nk not to spoil the place n makes untidy..Mami told in a hyper way but nk in a  funny way .y maasi u r so overacting😆 she makes scared everybody payal too..😲

Here khushi planting a rose plant in a pot..doing hubby's arnav's hobby..this scene indicates a lot..just i loved her hairstyle in random manner..😉Doing ur laad governor work😆she completed her work n washed her hands in a big dub.she take that waste water to dispose..At the front of the door dadi was coming towards RM mansion.Mamiji gives a big jerk regarding dadi 

oneside khushi comes with waste water just she saw lizard infront of the door n she got scared n just the big dub   slips fron her hand n the water splashes over dadi's face😲 oh..my god..another bad impression to khushi oh..no..Dadi u r strict but y can't u recognise a person whether she is a servant or she is a family member..come on cv's y again this is needed for our khushi..no way..i hate her activities.😡 she is arnav's dadi  but she too..oh..no..i m fed up

How dadi insulted khushi but no response from mamiji😡 loved Nk in that way..he came forward but this mamiji bhi na😡Loved dadi's acting but her rituals n activities just i hate that..In raizada they wer giving respect to servants..but she is different..she hates servant..bahut sanskar n strict in what way..But it ll hurts a lot others..

After that incident she moves away.She goes to her room.everything is seperate for her.Includes her plate n her things..seperate mat for her..oh..no..i don't know what kind of family were raizadas???😕 but i m confused a lot today..she is arnav's grandma...she is elder then nanji is it ?😕 but nani is from arnav dad's side..a m i right ?i m confused😕 In b/w payal feels bad for khushi regarding dadi's actions against khushi😒 payal tells her ..Mamiji told payal to bring kesar milk for dadi..it should b neat n clean  she asked to b careful in seeing twice whether its clean or not..Later payal insists khushi to do that..payal thought of bringing a good impression for khushi..

Khushi brings milk for dadi but she was in pooja..She gives a weird expression after seeing her n makes her move back by her actions😡 Feel very bad for khushi today😭 Khushi understand her n she moves away without saying her anything.After a time khushi cleans pooja holding things seeing her dadi got irritated  oh..how many times she is saying that she is servant..come on payal n mamiji y can't u open ur mouth that she was a bahoo of this stupid familyAgain i loved nk here..Atleast he got angry n confronts mamiji but she moves away😡

Door knocked..Khushi opened it was anjali..She heared dadi's  voice n runs n hugs her dadi..She cries a lot n she hugs saying y u left us on that day..She too says after that i m n arnav searched like a hell but u came now???..yes..the past is also mixed with this..finally past is coming up.Dadi consoles her n asked where is arnav ?ok..let me ask u dadi till now where r u ? in ashram  really..but y can't u come here n relives siblings problems ?Is it a right way for a aged person to stay away from ur own family??OK..i don't wnat to discuss this more..lets wait n wait for upcming episodes😊

Nothing it seems caring from dadi's side..Onlt anjali was crying n she cries in her dadi's lap..oh..ho..here  the mainthing..She asked abt shyam😲But anjali cries n says everything closed n over .She says to dadi that everything turns here..Dadi promised her she ll bring everything brings back n makes fine..o.h..god so she ll bring back shyam ???  anjali also feels very happy when she said that i ll makes everything good. when khushi open the door anji's reations r so doubtfull whether ??after hearing dadi's  voice ??😕

oneside..nani n arnav searching n they came to RM..but arnav n naniji shocked to see dadi in home😲 but arnav's expressions was so excited..😉

Precap"😲😍

i m waiting for precap  friends..Loved asr way style of introducing his wife😊😳

well.i loved today's episode..atlast cv's give us a very different dadi.😊 but actual story moves from here..so no need to disappoint friends..😊well//very good n unpredictable is past is coming up slowly😊jsut share ur views..friends😊

Edited by archanakamaraj - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyalovely thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice post archu...agree with u this the storyline and i liked today's episode very much...ipk s back with fire...and wat a precap luvd asr vry much the way he introduced his wife and the way he stood with his dearest wife kushi was excellent 👏for arnav...he s the best husband...
Edited by priyalovely - 11 years ago
Summer_Rain thumbnail
arnav is WORLD'S BEST HUSBAND..dadi sasumaa is too much to handle..i had tears and my eyes were searching fr ASR throughout the epi..i am sure the way dadi said to najali ji shyam will be back...and this time khushi has arnav by her side...awesome post archu...🤗

Edited by sarun_deewani - 11 years ago
ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res,...
it was a good epi archu...
asr dadi is just like him...attitude...
loved the precap ...
whatever happen khushi has her laadgovernor by her side .so am excited 
Edited by ragvir.fan - 11 years ago
pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Her Archu 🤗
Great episode !!!! but i didnt liked dadi today the way she addressed khushi in which angle she looks like servent ...  She is not like nani even maami gets scared ...Now sure shyam is behing the reason for dadi sudden entry she also knows Anjali is pregnant ...
Jyo.Arshi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
well written analysis !!!!
waiting for tomo now !!!
Koeli thumbnail
loved todays episode. absolutely.
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Great post Archu !! Very nicely written 👏😃 Coming to the epi,i really did not like Dadi's behaviour towards Khushi ! As i said in my post,i really feel that Dadi is just like Mamiji,sweet to her own family but treats others with contempt.Really sad.Loved the precap though !! Cant wait for tomorrow 😃
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
arnav is WORLD'S BEST HUSBAND..dadi sasumaa is too much to handle..i had tears and my eyes were searching fr ASR throughout the epi..i am sure the way dadi said to najali ji shyam will be back...and this time khushi has arnav by her side...awesome post archu...🤗

Hai !! suhs how r u ? my sweetheart🤗
loved precap a lot..😛😳
somehow its going a head towards past n shyam may b back..i think so
but i hate her angle of noticing khushi😡she looks like servant..
oh..come on arnav where r u ?
agree..suhs this time i m sure he ll b on her side..great point👍🏼
wating for 2morrow😍
tash10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Archu🤗 For me, it was a 50/50 episode...I did not enjoy it as much as I usually do for the simple reason that this Dadi's behaviour knows no bounds in rudeness!!! Hated her coldness to Khushi!!!😡 But can't wait for past secrets to unveil!!! And by the way, fab precap!!! Now, this is what I call a supportive Arnav in full form!!! Just loved it!!!