Anjali got the lime light today...luckiest woman..

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Good epi...Anjali got the lime light...the luckiest woman of IPK...only way we can get to the cvs...via Anjali...hahahaha...πŸ˜‰

Epi starts with the whole family getting united to give Anjali the best ruksha bandhan... Everyone is busy getting the house ready and presents ready... Khushi is same...doing everything for everyone...who looks after her??? Well she doesnt need anyone i guess...sad...

When she entered mamiji said...oh why have u come so soon...You were listening werent u Arnav...or u ere just to dumb to understand what she was saying...Why cant u say anything? Ur harsh words are only for ur wife... U cant even protect her...

Khushi makes plans with NK on how to make Di happy...She doesnt care for u...cant u keep away from her??? Khushi u seriously annoy me when u act like this...She took the protection thread from khushi...plz dont wear it...if anything happens to the baby...all blame will fall on khushi...Anjali said..i want some time with my bros...is that asking too much...Anjali ask ur bros how much time they give to their wives??? The whole house is happy except the 2 daughter in laws...u all are lucky they r good girls...or else...

Arnav looked so handsome...sigh...n so did khushi...today both her outfits were awesome...loved her in the sari...she looks amazing...wonder when she will wear it permanently...😳

Arnav said he had no choice but to wear the kurta... hmm...i smell NK and Khushi behind this...im sure khushi has got NK to hide all of Arnavs clothes so he was left with no choice but to give us this treat ...hahahahah...Anjali asks who made u wear this... khushi quickly buttering in...NK did...ya right...Arnav knows whos behind it all...n so do we...hug u for that...

Anjali has gone missing...Khuhsi...why do u care??? Let someone else go after her...plz dont interfere in her life anymore... 

Precap...Khuhsi sees Anjali talking to someone...well we know who he is...cvs...we know who he is...so dont drag plz...the babys no where to be seen...now dont hide the daddy for too long...Will khushi come face to face with shyam??? Will Anjalis secret meetings be discovered??? Now Anjali deceiving Arnav...is that alright???

Enjoy...Plz like n commet...love to hear ur views ..Silent viewers...do like n comment plz...thanks...Add me as buddy me if you like to get Pm for my further work...
Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜› It was an OK episode, Anjali got the limelight. I thought Arnav and Khushi would plan something for her together but it's Ok, as long as Anjali was happy.
Love how Khushi and Nk plan things together, she should have tied a rakhi to Nk and made him her bro. But then again, that would have given Arnav peace, so best left it at that.
Edited by lazylad8 - 11 years ago
.anishaa. thumbnail
Thanks for the post Fuzzy...haven't watched the episode yet but I plan on it.
Happy Rakhi to everyone! It seems like a good epi but I wish Khushi was treated better :/
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Ok.. Fuzzy babe.. I feel stupid now.. you know why.. 'coz I said yesterday that I wasn't very happy even after knowing Arnav was going to wear a sherwani.. guess who was giggling and blushing and who almost had a heart attack and nearly fainted today... ?? πŸ˜³ Well that lasted for a minute or two yes.. and then back to anger! But still thinking about Arnav in that sherwani seems to be bring the smile back on my face πŸ˜†

Ok, now for the episode.. let me say for once Khushi had beautiful clothes.. yes! Thank you, PH.. for finally realizing that she needs new clothes.. but I'm sure she will keep wearing this salwar in a few days and again in another few days.. sigh!

You are right, babe.. I was mad at Arnav too. he understood what Mami said.. I would have respected him more if he had said, Mami, I asked her to come back because the house just didn't seem the same without her here! That would have solved a lot of problems.. sigh! 

and Anjali.. of course.. she had to say it didn't she.. I wish my bro would spend more time with me.. is that too much to ask for... I hate her more and more each day.. And how dare she not let Khushi put the thread on her.. who does she think she is.. and worse, what the hell.. Khushi.. what is your problem? Why are you just putting your nose where it doesn't belong.. live your own life.. think about your problems.. no matter what you do, it will come back to bite you in your behind. .so then stop doing stuff for others.. think about yourself.. think about how to fix the situation with Arnav.. stop thinking about others.. you could given the thread to Arnav and asked him to give it to his Di.. or given it to Nani.. you hae a point.. now if something happens to the baby, Khushi will be blamed for that too.. wonderful! πŸ‘

Of course she wouldn't take credit for Arnav wearing the kurta pyjama.. but I think Arnav understood.. he knows his wife well.. when she blurted out.. it was NK's plan.. he understood it was she who encouraged him.. and Nani, why were you being so quiet.. you knew everything was Khushi's idea.. she did all of it.. why didn't you tell Anjali?? What is wrong with everyone in this family? 

For the photo session.. I was like.. you could have pushed the Gupta sisters out of the pictures.. they way they were pushed to the back.. but then I saw one second of Arnav and Khushi standing together.. OMG.. did they look awesome together or what.. why did we not get more of them today.. why couldn't the CVs have given us some romance today.. they both looked so good.. why didn't we get a nice Diwali-like rabba ve.. sigh! Rabba ve's playing in my mind.. and I'm so in the mood for an OS right now πŸ˜³ They could have shown Khushi moving away from that photograph and Arnav putting his arm around her waist and pulling her close or someting.. but no.. of course everything about this show is about Anjali, right.. how can I forget??

And now comes the best part.. oh yeah, I mean it sarcastically! Arnav trying to get the kurta off him.. and he asks HP to ask Khushi to come in.. My GM went boing... ooh.. Khushi helping Arnav to get the kurta off him.. she trips falls against his bare chest.. omg.. rabba ve! But nope, Khushi madam does what she does best (well she does two things best, sacrifice her happiness for others and butt into other people's lives especially when she knows its a bad idea!) .. yeah so she has to go look in Anjali's room and figure out that she is not there.. and WORSE.. go searching for her.. you couldn't have run to Arnav and said, oh no.. anjali is missing.. no, that's not like our Khushi madam.. you have to go search for her.. 

Khushi saw something.. I'm praying she doesn't see Shyam.. I don't want that.. not right now.. I want things to get better between Arnav and Khushi before Shyam comes back.. please.. I dont even care if he comes during the remarriage.. but I don't want another MU between Arshi not right now.. 

So what could happen next, I wonder.. 
So Khushi is the one who will find out about Shyam.. either Arnav won't believe her.. and will hate her for saying bad things about his sister.. or he will believe her.. and Anjali will hate Khushi more.. or she will do what she does best, hide the fact from him.. thinking it will hurt him.. and then Arnav will be so happy when he finds out that Khushi was hiding it from him... perfect!! πŸ‘ or well I'm sure the CVs can think of plenty of other options to make Khushi's life more miserable than it already is.. .. wah! this serial just keeps getting better and better.. doesn't it.. ? πŸ˜• 

I'm just going to stop writing this comment right now before I say something that I will regret.. 
Yes, I know.. I should just sit back and watch.. and not worry.. believe me I'm trying.. and you know what will help me.. thinking about Arnav in that sherwani.. and that smile when he says Di hurry up, I'm feeling uncomfortable! πŸ˜
Edited by boreddamsel - 11 years ago
garlic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
today was purest episode...lovely post😊
ms_1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i enjoy reading your post!:D
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ms_1991

i enjoy reading your post!:D

thanks😳
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Super epi 2day...I wud rather say thankxx to DII...cox of her I got my HOTWA in WHITE...

whooo...n infact...whole RAIZADA CLAN was bang on today...
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: lazylad8

πŸ˜› It was an OK episode, Anjali got the limelight. I thought Arnav and Khushi would plan something for her together but it's Ok, as long as Anjali was happy.

Love how Khushi and Nk plan things together, she should have tied a rakhi to Nk and made him her bro. But then again, that would have given Arnav peace, so best left it at that.

🀣 ya Arnav should have no peace where khushi is concerned...he will get too comfy n we dont want that hahahaha
Summer_Rain thumbnail
great post fuzzy..loved the epi...