What's your opinion of Akshaye Khanna

lentils thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#1
Akshaye Khanna didn't start out too well. His best time was when he had two back to back hits with Taal and Dil Chahta Hai. The next couple of films weren't too bad either. I think Hulchul and Hungama were hits. But then came a downfall with flops basically up until Race and then again afterward.

Akshaye Khanna neither impresses nor revolts me. I think he's a decent actor although I do find him a bit short-tempered and aggressive in his manner of speaking. Appearance wise, he was okay in Taal and Dil Chahta Hai but the regressing hairline is such a turn off now.

He really hasn't had anything happening in his personal life to bring him to the limelight either. He said he doesn't believe in the institution of marriage and will never get married. He's a pretty boring actor.


I can't believe he went from this to this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

30

Views

6.4k

Users

28

Likes

38

Frequent Posters

MysticAura thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#2
like u said in d last line...'boring' word sums it all
paparazzi likes juicy gossips...sadly this guy had none...
he still does movies gali gali chor hai ...anyone?hes a better actor but i guess his fast receding hairline and his reserved persona does no wonders to his already sinking career in bollywood...
one word to him.:if u still want to stay in bollywood,try art films or rather non-commercial films..these areas might recognize ur talent...its notches better than stuck being the wicked sidekick brother of hero in masala films
Edited by MysticAura - 14 years ago
Chippeshwini thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
#3
BURCIDI THANK YOUU

no one ever talks about himm </3 haha I guess makes sense, he really hasn't done much lately

but since I've been a kid, I've adored Akshay Khanna. I really don't know what it is..

he has such a debonair face. I don't even mean to fangirl, I'm genuinely pointing out that his features are very.. lovable. That cleft on his chin, his sorta weird eyebrows but the way they give a warm feeling to his overall face, his big eyes to complement...
If I were of an appropriate age to be bowled over by his 'beauty' in his Taal days, I really would have.

As an actor, I haven't seen many of his movies to really comment.. the few I've seen, yeah, he was good. He has his own style, a bit borrowed from his father, but his nonetheless.. the way he smiles, the way he kinda tilts his head while talking...

CY4WSOCQRZLPGFFI thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#4
Down and out. 😆
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
#5
I think he's adorable and a good actor.
Enycedoll thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#6
One of my fav actors. LOVE LOVE his facial expressions.

Hes a great actor but unfortunately wasnt able to market himself properly.
76MI7ESTL6QCLB3I thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#7
Good actor without PR 😭
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#8
Good actor but i guess not lucky enough? Either that or he doesn't care to do many films.
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
#9
According to me he is one of the best actors in bollywood ..He is way more better than actors of his age ...
Debo_Afghan thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
#10
I feel he is great actor. But unfortunately viewers of these days like to see body and look. They forgot the true actors. Who made u laugh and cry at the same time.

Akshay Khanna is one of those Actors.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Bekind · 1 months ago

He is a very smart guy who knows when to speak and how much. https://youtube.com/shorts/MMSkmjEcvdQ?is=pyTd28AAkH1hfdEy

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 3 months ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unf8x_aZg9Y https://x.com/i/status/2070042119642001746

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unf8x_aZg9Y
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 3 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2065329911183847858

https://x.com/i/status/2065329911183847858
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 6 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2037598919916683582

https://x.com/i/status/2037598919916683582
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 6 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2034628953655382256 https://x.com/i/status/2034656859500761132

https://x.com/i/status/2034628953655382256
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".