Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saddafmahmood thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Fazila~

Hi all International Viewers Plz read n RESPOND...we need to save IPK and voice our opinion...after reading this article im shocked...Our opinions dont matter at all...NOT FAIR...😑

I have emailed at     [email protected]; [email protected]

The email is ready...plz email them and lets see what can we do...We cant just sit and wait for them to chop our serial off...😑
Send this email at least once a day...lets make a difference πŸ˜ƒ And lets spread the word...

Hi,

I just read you this article given below...and im shocked...

https://www.rangmunch.tv/index.php/writers-gully/spotlight-menu/item/1201-star-viewers-forum%E2%80%93a-fresh-perspective-a-great-initiative 

The international viewership opinions, likes and dislikes are of NO VALUE to you...Although we are paying $50 a month, also we have to put up with all the adds including Raza.com and walmart. And there is no way we can voice our opinion or our viewership to increase the TRPs of our favorite shows. This is nor fair. You should have an international TRP system in place. Or go to this link
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/637 and see our reaction to our favorite serial. 

Its very sad...we the international viewers that love the serial  Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon...cant do a thing to keep it on the top position and increase its TRPS...Do you know how helpless that makes us feel??? Isnt there anything that you guys can do for us????

As I have no voice regarding the TRPs...then whats the use of my paying $50 a month to the dish net work for Star Plus. Rather i get my connection cancelled. :(

Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon Fan.

fan145 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow awesome one lemm copy paste this :)
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ASRsweetKKG

πŸ˜‰πŸ‘thnx 4 this post dear

its so bad & sad tat they r not considering us...😭
the love /effort/prayers/concern of we international viewers r may b beyond their imagination...sure!!!⭐️

let me say..if they cant include international viewers 4 trp's ok...let it b like tat...πŸ˜•
instead they can fix new trp system 4 inter.viewers..πŸ‘..i mean it has 2 done...πŸ‘..at least they hav 2 show their concern & gratefulness 2 inter.viewers at least in this way...!!!!!!😊

one more thing..if there if a new inter.nat.trp system the i am damn sure tat no one can beat IPKKND.πŸ‘...even no other serials can stand near 2 us.πŸ˜‰...trp meter will break into pieces due 2 over measuring...!!!!πŸ˜‰

Agree πŸ‘πŸ˜†
Fazila~ thumbnail
Thanks alot all of u...lets keep on emailing them...😊
kalo_megh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow im quite angered by this...we're also paying for our channels and its not even being counted on TRPs.. ridiculous...definitely sending out an email!!😑

<3 Barun <3
Fazila~ thumbnail

The following 113 member(s) liked the above post:

mawrygirl,  sweet-fairy,  mishtee123,  kannu653,  ishahs,  Neelu,  avchowdhury,  LizzieC,  Jeevitha.P,  Flora3333
 anumeha_rajat,  srijaaa127Black_Paradize,  ainimonaya,  -Babycakes-

113 likes...so im hoping at least 100 emails were send to them... :)))

thanks all :))))))))))
Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago
ixray thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i live in California and my cable company, Xfinity , offers IPKKND  at  5pm and repeat show  at 9.30 pm. 

1.   i always DVR the 5pm show as i get off work at that time and by the time i get to sit down and watch the recording it is 8.00 pm or so.
thus i do not think we will be able to get accurate international trps as shows air at different times , depending on the time slot.

2.   Maha episodes in the weekends are not convenient for me, as i have weekend plans. and i am not going to give up my weekend plans. its Saturday nights i want to go out. Even if the content is gr8 i still will not watch ME as i like to go out. i will dvr it to watch later on Sunday when its convenient for me.

and i think the producers and makers of shows understand the availability of their target audience. 
eg. IPPKND target audience is mostly younger generation , who have to study , or are at work or simply have plans to go out.
also sometimes the younger audience are not given the choice of channel picks at home by their family members.

eg. DABH, EHMMBH , these shows target women mostly in their prime or people connect with it cause someone in their family had suffered from prolonged illness or so. lolz the weird thing is that this target audience enjoy watching others in misery i.e the characters portrayed in the show.

and most of this target audience, stay at home in the weekends and are able to watch and enjoy their ME .

consider the trps of Satyamev Vijaytev, its averaging around the 2.5 ratio. this is a great show, the message from this show is awesome and the host also carries a certain charisma yet it has not reached the same trp level as a week day tear jerkier.
 its got audience from across the board. 
i understand this is a reality show compared to the soaps but still it has similar contents. discusses the rights of people, and generally tries to bring more awareness to issues. 
so why are people still not watching this show in throngs like they do the soaps??

( this show airs in California  at 8.00 am on Sundays, and i m either sleeping or working at that time and i usually dvr this program too. )

convenience of time is very important for me, i don't think international trps are going to work as the timing varies vastly. whereas in India majority of the target audience are at home having dinner or family time between the 6.00pm - 9.00pm slot.

Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ixray

i live in California and my cable company, Xfinity , offers IPKKND  at  5pm and repeat show  at 9.30 pm. 

1.   i always DVR the 5pm show as i get off work at that time and by the time i get to sit down and watch the recording it is 8.00 pm or so.
thus i do not think we will be able to get accurate international trps as shows air at different times , depending on the time slot.

2.   Maha episodes in the weekends are not convenient for me, as i have weekend plans. and i am not going to give up my weekend plans. its Saturday nights i want to go out. Even if the content is gr8 i still will not watch ME as i like to go out. i will dvr it to watch later on Sunday when its convenient for me.

and i think the producers and makers of shows understand the availability of their target audience. 
eg. IPPKND target audience is mostly younger generation , who have to study , or are at work or simply have plans to go out.
also sometimes the younger audience are not given the choice of channel picks at home by their family members.

eg. DABH, EHMMBH , these shows target women mostly in their prime or people connect with it cause someone in their family had suffered from prolonged illness or so. lolz the weird thing is that this target audience enjoy watching others in misery i.e the characters portrayed in the show.

and most of this target audience, stay at home in the weekends and are able to watch and enjoy their ME .

consider the trps of Satyamev Vijaytev, its averaging around the 2.5 ratio. this is a great show, the message from this show is awesome and the host also carries a certain charisma yet it has not reached the same trp level as a week day tear jerkier.
 its got audience from across the board. 
i understand this is a reality show compared to the soaps but still it has similar contents. discusses the rights of people, and generally tries to bring more awareness to issues. 
so why are people still not watching this show in throngs like they do the soaps??

( this show airs in California  at 8.00 am on Sundays, and i m either sleeping or working at that time and i usually dvr this program too. )

convenience of time is very important for me, i don't think international trps are going to work as the timing varies vastly. whereas in India majority of the target audience are at home having dinner or family time between the 6.00pm - 9.00pm slot.

Hi, im in SoCal...i watch IPK at 5pm and if they start TRPS...ill even watch at 9 pm slot :))) n even if we recard it on dvr , it should count, the channel goes back to that prob...
ixray thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fazila~

Hi, im in SoCal...i watch IPK at 5pm and if they start TRPS...ill even watch at 9 pm slot :))) n even if we recard it on dvr , it should count, the channel goes back to that prob...

awesome for you to watch the 5.00pm show !!! 
IPKKND is the only hindi serial i watch currently and frankly i also like to watch certain american shows so its not that convenient for me to watch the 9.00pm shows.

but you are correct in the sense that there should be accountability. 
the trp monitors need to take into consideration the online views and also the recordings . Sometimes i watch certain recorded episodes again and again on tv as i loved it and  i think they should also count the number of times we repeat watch these recordings.
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ixray

awesome for you to watch the 5.00pm show !!! 
IPKKND is the only hindi serial i watch currently and frankly i also like to watch certain american shows so its not that convenient for me to watch the 9.00pm shows.

but you are correct in the sense that there should be accountability. 
the trp monitors need to take into consideration the online views and also the recordings . Sometimes i watch certain recorded episodes again and again on tv as i loved it and  i think they should also count the number of times we repeat watch these recordings.

Awesome... Plz email them...I watch IPK first thing in the morning...on net lol...then I watch it again at5 :))).