Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KIRUCHINA150826 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hi really like ur hints yaar,,, kaha se itna brain layi hooo yaar,,, too good.. always excited to read ur puzzle... πŸ˜ƒ
Xaffi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx for the puzzle will think and answer...
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
riyya don't be sad dearπŸ€—... magical trp will set the deviation right...
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sunshine99

the cryptic notes visit us again...πŸ˜‰ so.. dear chotte lies to di that marraige has not changed anything "aap hi meri duniya ho..." no same pedestal for wife and di..πŸ˜† this firefighting effort of Arnav   seen by Khushi nightangle or half heard following in RM traditions...madamji's wonderful brainwa finally nails the problem as her  MARRIAGE and decides to leave...lovely... but coming to the bigger issue... will the Haridwar brain show us his helplessness in beautiful expressions or the Harvard brain will reach at the crux of the matter and solve the issue?

future puzzle on this angle may be...πŸ˜‰

P.S.I have not mentioned the Hello Hi that the next phone call will elicit from Anji with a till we meet again bye bye to dear Husband Shyam..She is also the dutiful wife..

πŸ‘πŸΌ bang on
priya1904 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Guys kushi will leave em for the sake of her duty but I don't know why no one remembers about the marriage track which misti had once told so only if the contract ends arnav Babu can marry her back so there will a huge lovely track coming up so fasten ur seat belts and relax
-HoneyBoo- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Oh nooo...
Arnav is stuck between his love and his duty and also khushi will notice arnie's frsustration (due to juggling between anji and khushi) and then when khushi overhears arnav and anji...she might think that thats enough..in order to save the bond b/w bro and sis i have to get out of here...so maybe she will lie to him saying that bauji is not feeling well again (and maybe conicidentally bauji may have actually fallen ill again) and then arnav will obviously get more frustrated and he might leave also...saying" yes WE are going to GH to help bauji)...omg sooo this was my guess/prediction regarding the spoiler cum puzzle:D

Originally posted by: LuvBarunSanaya

It's Khushi's hello hi bye bye time..

ahaha :P
pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Khushi is goin to lie and leave RM ... TFS
TabassumR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Haha. I guess we will get a miserable Arnav, Khushi and Anjali.
And a Shyam who will probably go bwahahahaha!
Who would have guessed?!
Sweet. Not.

innocentgreen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Khushi will leave RM this time saying to asr that she never loved him, she was forced to marry him. now she just want to be free from this tension,as it is the contract marriage is nearing its end. ASR will have no option left but to let her go. Both will be deeply hurt,but 4 duty,they will let go of love.ASR  will be back to his former ASr mode.Mohabbat door jaane na de nafrat paas aane na de. I really hope mohabbat wins in the end.