Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MKB- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
and the long list of people who need to redeem themselves goes on ...
firstly being ASR...ok i like this new and romantic arnav who is trying to bring a smile on khushi's face..
BUT..how can i forget that he was the same man who married her forcefully!...who threw her out of his own room on the day of their SR...who treated her like some trash!..."jab man kiya paas agye...jab man kiya door chale gyae"...and this line is regarding his mood swings!...who called her CHARACTERLESS! and what not...how can he not feel guilty...doesn't he have any self conscience...how can he look at himself in the mirror after doing so much to an innocent soul...and especially after witnessing the fact that she risked her life for him..HIM who had misunderstood her at the first place..and had made the most beautiful day of her life into a nightmare..that one which she will never want to live it again!...
i need his redemption..before anyone!..

next is his sister..the POOJALI...dont know if i should call her as his "sister"...a person who can indirectly taunt her brother for falling in love and getting married.. who can get jealous of his brother's wife...who needs her brother 24/7 with him despite knowing the fact that he is married and needs to spend time with his wife...a person who has still not bothered to ask about her brother's whereabouts after his kidnapping...can i even call her a sister??...i dont even know what she wants now? and if she misses her husband so much and can not see her chote's changed attitude (According to her) she should leave RM and search for her husband and settle with him..atleast it will give us some peace as well as to arshi!...wasnt she the one who used to give lectures regarding love to her chote and wanted him to get married badly?...what happened to that sister???...

third is mami ji...well lets not even talk about her..or i will not be able to control myself ...being a ldy she can speak so low of some one??...inspite of noticing khushi's genuine love, concern towards ASR she still has the brains to consider as the guilty one here??
and a person whose own class is low should not talk about other's class in that way!

fourth being akash!...seriously does he even belong to the class of vertebrates?? i dont think so...such a spineless creature who can not even stand up for his wife in front of his mom or his jeejaji, who can not trust his wife..can he be called an ideal husband? a prince charming?? i certainly dont think so!...
and akash call her KHUSHI BHABI...whether you like it or not..because she is your elder brother's wife...show some respect you idiot!.!
seriously he is just fit to be ASR's assistant!

nani..well thank you for standing up for khushi!...though you should clear everything now regarding her innocence in front of everyone...since i have given up any such hopes from ASR!...

one advise to gupta sisters...leave RM as soon as possible...
and leave these people in an atmosphere filled with regret,shame and guilt!
Johny.S.Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shreya0305

and the long list of people who need to redeem themselves goes on ...

firstly being ASR...ok i like this new and romantic arnav who is trying to bring a smile on khushi's face..
BUT..how can i forget that he was the same man who married her forcefully!...who threw her out of his own room on the day of their SR...who treated her like some trash!..."jab man kiya paas agye...jab man kiya door chale gyae"...and this line is regarding his mood swings!...who called her CHARACTERLESS! and what not...how can he not feel guilty...doesn't he have any self conscience...how can he look at himself in the mirror after doing so much to an innocent soul...and especially after witnessing the fact that she risked her life for him..HIM who had misunderstood her at the first place..and had made the most beautiful day of her life into a nightmare..that one which she will never want to live it again!...
i need his redemption..before anyone!..

next is his sister..the POOJALI...dont know if i should call her as his "sister"...a person who can indirectly taunt her brother for falling in love and getting married.. who can get jealous of his brother's wife...who needs her brother 24/7 with him despite knowing the fact that he is married and needs to spend time with his wife...a person who has still not bothered to ask about her brother's whereabouts after his kidnapping...can i even call her a sister??...i dont even know what she wants now? and if she misses her husband so much and can not see her chote's changed attitude (According to her) she should leave RM and search for her husband and settle with him..atleast it will give us some peace as well as to arshi!...wasnt she the one who used to give lectures regarding love to her chote and wanted him to get married badly?...what happened to that sister???...

third is mami ji...well lets not even talk about her..or i will not be able to control myself ...being a ldy she can speak so low of some one??...inspite of noticing khushi's genuine love, concern towards ASR she still has the brains to consider as the guilty one here??
and a person whose own class is low should not talk about other's class in that way!

fourth being akash!...seriously does he even belong to the class of vertebrates?? i dont think so...such a spineless creature who can not even stand up for his wife in front of his mom or his jeejaji, who can not trust his wife..can he be called an ideal husband? a prince charming?? i certainly dont think so!...
and akash call her KHUSHI BHABI...whether you like it or not..because she is your elder brother's wife...show some respect you idiot!.!
seriously he is just fit to be ASR's assistant!

nani..well thank you for standing up for khushi!...though you should clear everything now regarding her innocence in front of everyone...since i have given up any such hopes from ASR!...

one advise to gupta sisters...leave RM as soon as possible...
and leave these people in an atmosphere filled with regret,shame and guilt!

Well written of course we need ASR's redemption😊
LuvuKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Woow  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ well said.. These RM people are brainless and selfish. If they see anything good they will appreciate and trust that person. And if their eyes see any bad things with related to that person, they start to shout and believe that person is bad. Why can't they think once before taking a decision? They think only what they see and listen are the truth. they never think of asking that person. i am really pissed off with these fellows.
Poor Khushi πŸ˜”I feel really sad for  this girl. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Geet13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JohnySolomonRaj

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Khushi deserves respect and Justice now and she deserves it the most but now Payal too deserves respect, i am feeling bad for her too</font>

I agree that Khushi and Payal both deserve respect but they both are not putting their foot down or doing anything to get it. So what one can do when the person does not want to fight for their self respect. Today Khushi has easily give in for kiss...I hate her for that. I know love is blind but it will be this blind I didnot know. I hate both Khushi and Payal...