Johny.S.Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Yes not only ASR everyone in RM should repent for their mistakes and for developing hatred against Khushi.

ASR:

Ya i want a redemption track for ASR surely but only this man cares for Khushi too, so slowly he will gain sympathy but he cant escape a redemption, because according to me Redemption will make his love for Khushi more stronger. But nowadays he is better than other RM people.

Mami:

๐Ÿ˜ก The main culprit of all, being a matured women does she have brain or a heart to understand the feeling of others. Holy shit right from the start this women is blaming and treating Khushi and payal as not humans. This women is really bad. Mami Anjali will be important for you and you may care for her so much because we have not seen the past yet. But women try to respect or atleast stop using harsh words against Khushi and Pyal they are humans too. This women should beg for forgiveness to both Khushi and Payal๐Ÿ˜ก and She should not be forgiven at all.๐Ÿ˜ก

Aakash:

I never expected this type of character from this man. Brainless idiot, he acts like a carbon copy of his mom. The way he is feels irritated on Payal shows how this man is. And this man now gets irritated on Khushi too, Oh really that too for Shyam. I though this man would have understood the character of Khushi the most in RM apart from ASR because he was alongside her when she was working for ASr in his oofice, he was there when Khushi brought him and payal together. This man deserves a tight slap from Payal and he should beg for forgiveness to her and say sorry to Khushi too.Payal should leave him for sure for a small amount of time so he can realize the importance of his wife.

Anjali:

Woman sad you are crying now, but your cry is not going to stop because soon you will see the real face of your husband๐Ÿ˜†, then you will regret like hell. At that time too you will cry but For Khushi and your chotte, I would love to see you beg for Khushi's forgiveness.

Nani:

I am not so angry on her, but she has to ask sorry to Khushi for telling her not to come before Anjali, sure this words would have pricked Khushi's heart like a thorn.

But as usual Khushi wont allow anyone to beg and will forgive everyone again.๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜Š

But my point is it is not only ASR but every RM people also should repent and regret. Though i am angry on ASR these RM peoples recent behaviour makes me forgive ASR. He is better to all of them in the recent situation but he has to regret for his past mistakes and i am sure he will do it for his wife
Edited by JohnySolomonRaj - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhushiIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Very well written post dear! ๐Ÿ‘I don't know how much more I can scream demanding JUSTICE for Khushi!  CV's won't you please listen?  Do we need to bring out the big guns and simply STOP watching?

Edited by KhushiIrani - 11 years ago
Johny.S.Raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhushiIrani

Very well written post dear! ๐Ÿ‘I don't know how much more I can scream demanding JUSTICE for Khushi!  CV's won't you please listen?  Do we need to bring out the big guns and simply STOP watching?

Khushi deserves respect and Justice now and she deserves it the most but now Payal too deserves respect, i am feeling bad for her too
jessicad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Agree agree agree with each and every word said right there!
Khushi needs a lot lot more than just a sorry! She has undergone so much and these family members (read Pooja-dumb-thali, Akash and Mami๐Ÿ˜ก) treat her like shit!
I was so proud today when Payal finally grew a spine, but the way Akash treated her is so not done. ๐Ÿ˜ก
Not just for sometime Johny, she should leave him forever. Then the dimwit will grow some brains and repent!
I like Nani. she's kinda sweet and at least stood up for Khushi and Payal, but this Mother-son duo are just irritating me to the core. I am so angry! 

Although I must say I loved ASR and Khushi today. so adorable! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by jessicad - 11 years ago
Johny.S.Raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: jessicad

Agree agree agree with each and every word said right there!

Khushi needs a lot lot more than just a sorry! She has undergone so much and these family members (read Pooja-dumb-thali, Akash and Mami๐Ÿ˜ก) treat her like shit!
I was so proud today when Payal finally grew a spine, but the way kash treated her is so not done. ๐Ÿ˜ก
Not just for sometime Johny, she should leave him forever. Then the dimwit will grow some brains a repent!
I like Nani. she's kinda sweet and at least stood up for Khushi and Payal, but this Mother-son duo are just irritating me to the core. I am so angry! 

Although I must say I loved ASR and Khushi today. so adorable! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Aakash should not be forgiven easily, I thought this man loves Payal so much , But i am just ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Emerald- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I don't hate Anjali and I hardly complain about her character but Akash and Mami are pissing me off a lot. Why can't Akash just talk to Payal about all this? Why can't Mami just shut up? Why can't Akash just tell his mother to shut up and show some respect to his wife? Honestly, they way she treats Payal and Khushi is just out of order and no one says anything. Well I don't expect anything from Akash but hopefully one day ASR will shut her up. ONE DAY!!

Anjali will make the biggest mistake of her life by bringing Shyam back, sure she will regret that. :)

Well nice post. Btw, you missed Garima and Bua!
Edited by zeeba* - 11 years ago
bsforsi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Aakash:

I never expected this type of character from this man. Brainless idiot, he acts like a carbon copy of his mom. The way he is feels irritated on Payal shows how this man is. And this man now gets irritated on Khushi too, Oh really that too for Shyam. I though this man would have understood the character of Khushi the most in RM apart from ASR because he was alongside her when she was working for ASr in his oofice, he was there when Khushi brought him and payal together. This man deserves a tight slap from Payal and he should beg for forgiveness to her and say sorry to Khushi too.Payal should leave him for sure for a small amount of time so he can realize the importance of his wife.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
he needs vacation. don't want to see him
Johny.S.Raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: zeeba*

I don't hate Anjali and I hardly complain about her character but Akash and Mami are pissing me off a lot. Why can't Akash just talk to Payal about all this? Why can't Mami just shut up? Why can't Akash just tell his mother to shut up and show some respect to his wife? Honestly, they way she treats Payal and Khushi is just out of order and no one says anything. Well I don't expect anything from Akash but hopefully one day ASR will shut her up. ONE DAY!!

Anjali will make the biggest mistake of her life by bringing Shyam back, sure she will regret that. :)

Well nice post. Btw, you missed Garima and Bua!

I am too not Angry on Anjali since i know she will regret 100% for her mistakes.
pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with u whole RM needs repent for their mistake !!! mainly Akash & Anjali...At least ASR trying his best to make her happy... I want redemption track... 
Akash he is not at all listening his wife wat she is trying to tell ๐Ÿ˜ก Payal ve to leave RM with khushi then only he ll realize his mistake...

Cetronia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The raizada are bunch of selfish double standard brats...period...They surely don't deserve Khushi ...they should have snobbish Bahus like themselves not selfless ones like Khushi and Payal...

Redemption from everyone is much needed but right now it Is nowhere in the horizon...