Luve the update
the way maan feed her

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

hey guys i m back with part 10
                      thanks for ur support

PART 10

It was late night when both of them reached Chandigarh …… maan didn't want to take any risk with geet  knowing her emotional state and turmoil of the moment….

They checked in the hotel ….. maan had made all the arrangements for their accommodation already …… so he asked the receptionist about the room keys……

Maan: hi…. I have booked two rooms the previous day…..

Receptionist: your name sir…

Maan: Maan singh khurana……

Receptionist: ( while checking through her records) yes.. sir there is a booking … MR MAAN SINGH KHURANA and MISS GEET…….

And handed over the keys to maan…..

While maan was talking to the receptionist geet was looking at the environment….. Chandigarh… the place is connected with her very deeply….. when geet was engrossed in her thoughts maan snapped his fingers towards her and make her out of her trance….

Maan: here are your room keys….

With that he handed her the keys and she proceeded to walk behind … just following his instructions….

Since their rooms were adjacent to each other…. Maan made sure that geet is comfortable in the surrounding …. When he was about to go geet stopped him and attacked him with her questions that he knew that he couldn't escape……

Geet: sir please wait…. I want to ask you something…

There was a sudden coldness in her behaviour and a kind of rude attitude in her speech….

Maan freezed at the point listening to her and turned to his side…..to answer her all her questions lingering in her mind…..

Geet: sir … I didn't file any case against my in laws and husband…. … so how come I get the summon from the court…… and as per the legal orders the case is filed by me…. Not by my so called husband…. So you cannot dupe me by saying that the case is repoted by him…..

Maan: it is true geet you are the only person who has done all the legal dealings regarding the case…. You only filed it…. Reported against them…..so can I go now….

Geet: ( in a slight angry tone….) NOO!!!! Not till you answer mee…… how can I … I didn't meet any lawyer…. Leave the meeting I didn't even know any attorney… how did I file it…. How did you managed to get my fake signatures….

Maan was actually amused that she did actually noticed all this….. this was the positive sign towards the case and the final judgement that will surely come in their favor ……

Maan st: maan answer her all the questions if you want her to hearing….. she seems to be in weird mood… god knows if she changes her decision and would return without the court proceedings….. better tell her the truth…..

Maan: geet those signatures were  not fake….. you only singned the papers….. don't you remember…

Geet: ( getting annoyed) me…. Sir you are going crazy…. I didn't signed any legal paper… regarding the case….

The annoyance in geet's attitude was actually the glimpse of her innocence that almost every girl possess in this age…. And maan's teasing answers were somewhere affecting geet in a new manner….. the purity and simplicity is something that geet still hold within her somewhere…. It was her endless suffering that had changed her to such an extent….. and now a little effort from maan is unknowingly bringing the nave and childlike nature of geet that both of them are unaware…….

Maan: geet …. Just tell me onething….. did you read all the papers being signing them….

Geet was confused with his question…. First all she is already getting worried about meeting her past relations once again…. Second maan has  filed the case against them without her knowledge… and third he is not answering her …. Making her mad with all the tensions….

Without thinking a bit she blurted out…..

Geet: yes… I read them …. And I know I didn't signed them…. Tell me from where did you  get my mark….

Maan: you signed it in my cabin …. Do you remember ….. a month ago I made you sign some papers….

Geet: hmm… I signed the papers but those were of medical insurance…. And I read the papers….and you only said that it was for the medical claim that KC gives to the staff….

Maan: those legal papers were stuffed within them….. and you signed them without reading….

Geet: so…so you tricked me in ….. you made signed those papers and file the case…. And you didn't even thought to ask me about my view… my opinion…. What I want…..

Sir….

Geet was unable to comprehend the new information maan has revealed….

Maan coming close to her wanting to comfort her….. but knowing that he has to be in limits…

Maan: geet listen to me once….

Geet: ( SHOUTED) NOOO!!!!!!!!!! You listen to me…. I am going from here … first of all I didn't wanted to come here at first place… and second who are you to interfere in my life…. Can't you see at once… what I am going through….. those days…

Those painful moments will again came infront of me …. The memories that are haunting me will be alive in front of me…. I can't face them….. what if… what if… the judge will settle its decision in there favor and ask me to go and live with them……

Do you know…  I will die at that moment…. No one is there for me… no friends ..no family…. My family always cursed me… cursed me for being a girl…. That is why they get rid of me by marrying me….. they ruined my life….

By that time tears were threatening to fall… a sudden painful shiver ran down her spine on remembering her days…. But composing herself she continued….

And most important….

Evidences…..from  where will you get them…. No one is there to support me sir…..no one…

Geet was  now facing maan  and anger and hatred was visible on her face……. Which no one can  estimate that for whom this much of anger and hatred geet is carrying at this point…. Whether it is for her family….. her laws…. Her husband …… or maan…..

Maan was certainly in the deep shock seeing the change of emotions on her face…. At one moment he thought that he had done a grave mistake by poking his head in her matters…. And her loating is there for him…… but the sudden expressions on  geet's face horrified maan when geet sat in the corner on the floor…hugging her knees….and started crying….. maan immediately went to her and sat next to her that's when she asked him what he never wanted to hear from her…..

Geet: sir…. Sir please don't this…… geet was pleading to maan and his heart cried listening to her…..

Geet: sir… they will kill me….. I know…. Court will give its judgement in their favor and will settle everything like my parents did …..

I don't have courage left to fight and  escape again…..

Please do something I don't want to this case….

When geet was crying continuously letting her insecurities out in front of him… maan consoled by rubbing her tears from her eyes and his next set of words left her stunned…..

Maan: geet your husband will surely be surely hanged till death…. A murderer cannot be spared……

And went away from there leaving geet in a fix…..

After good thirty minutes the room service placed her dinner on the table…when geet refused saying its not her order …. They told about maan who had placed it for her….

Since the time maan had listen to word murderer she couldnot understand anything …she was confused her husband was a murderer …how could be it is possible… she thought of asking maan but stopped herself seeing the time…..

guys plzz tell me how is it...
plzz leave your precious comments and do hit the like button if u like it...
for pms please add suhana_123 to ur buddy list

my blog
https://suhanasdreamlad.blogspot.in/

Edited by suhaaana - 11 years ago
harshithaaaaaaa thumbnail
ADD ME TOO UR PM LIST>>>>>>>>PM MEE
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
yee second meee...

... lvoely update. poor geet she suffered a lot . i know maan ab sab sambhal legaa...

Edited by maansee - 11 years ago
singh24 thumbnail

Me     Waiting...
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Will update today itself pc is having some prblems sorry fr d delayEdited by suhaaana - 11 years ago