Frequent Posters

vishali990 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i am really very sorry for arnav...
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mistiix3

I don't think he'll kick Khushi out. He wouldn't after all this effort.

His efforts go down the drain when it comes to Poojali's happiness! SO dun be surprised if he blames her again & blasts her off!
smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well if it happens then it's super disappointing coz what about him making khushi mrs arnav singh raizada today is the end of it she hugged him and that's it
Damini.Hirani thumbnail
No i don't think he's gonna let khushi go like that!! not after all the efforts he's made to stop her and also manav her to bring a smile to her face!! i actually want anjali to go to a mental asylum she's such a cow just coming into arnav and khushi's life and not caring about anyone but herself stupid cow!! hate her soo much!!
RuchaMulay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I hope you are right! Khushi needs to escape this madhouse to feel her LOVE for Arnav, here she is too busy being hurt and bothered about everyone else!
SiasCreations thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ..Kirann..

His efforts go down the drain when it comes to Poojali's happiness! SO dun be surprised if he blames her again & blasts her off!

Nothing that happens in this show surprises me anymore. They take the predictable route way too often.
johnangad thumbnail
so wat will be the point if arnav only takes a stand for khushi if dear di has no problem??