Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Pratigya should have called the cops and get Shakti back to rot in jail where he belongs. Enough of protecting the moranic family members. I am tired of the stupid family taking law in their own hands and shooting garbage out of their mouths. KN is worst of the lot and Komal and Baba get mental jhatkas off and on
raosudha thumbnail
Probably Pratigya should have waited. This situation may cause rift between Kesar and Pratigya too. SS will surely was able to find out who poisoned ASY by himself.
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree SS did a big mistake having a son with Shaku but have they not always shown that SS & KN have done worse things in past including beating and trying to kill their wives and taking law into their own hands?

So, why is Abhi & Shaku such a big issue with pariwar ki izzat? I am totally with SS & Pratigya this time and strongly believe that the rest of the family needs to be taught a lesson. KN needs to be in the jail for ever, Komal needs a reality check and forbidden to leave her house,  Krishna needs to be sent to a boarding school. Dadi needs to go back into her maun vrat and Kesar back to her hawai apartment on the terrace.

What a crazy family
Krishtigya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pratigya did the Right thing..as though she want certain Shakti antway made it evudent when he did that Hungama in the hospital by thrwoing ASy down and all..also P had heard his convo so who else but shakti could be behindt his? supporting the truth is very difficult and truth is that Shakti had attempted not once butr several time to kill ASY