We Want Happy Moments Between Taarey and Swaron

-PixieDust- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok so this is the news for all Taarey fans..!!
if u really love them...don't stop watching the show..!!πŸ˜•
M agitated wid the cv's for not giving us a proper track..coz according to the current track..they are completely focusing on Taarey...i have no Issues with it...i love them Immensely..😊
but what m hating is they are showing only and only misunderstandings between swaron..!!😑😭
why on earth they are doing this...!! I also love them...!! cant see any of the couples to be sad😭
and to my horror..consequences are going to be people will stop watching the show..!! stop writing posts..!! and the most annoying thing...
THEY WILL BLAME AND CURSE TAAANI..TAAREY..!! (which is actually happning right now) :/
AND THEY WILL GET ONE MORE REASON TO GET DEAD AGAINST HER..!!
(and Swaron fans are not wrong..if it wud have happened to Taarey we wud have feel the same) This is all becoz of the Cv's..
ENOUGH MAN...!!!!!!

I WANT BOTH THE STORIES TO BE HAPPY SO THAT SAB KHUSH RAHE AND KOI KISI KO BLAME NA KARE...!!

CV's Plz Read Our requests...!!!
STOP PUTTING TAAREY IN SUCH A POSITION WHERE EVERYONE CAN BLAME THEM...!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muskaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Well actually we are watching happy moments right now; if you are talking about the friendship type of scenes then until this Shivam is here you cant see them..

and about the swaron story I know they are sidelined but if you can see other side of this thing then whenever there is an issue in any serial, automatically the whole attention is diverted towards it and all the other characters are some how or the other are involved in that track…

Today this misunderstanding is created by shivam for taarey so they are in the limelight but the last time it was Sharon and the swaron were in the limelight

All stories progress like this but here the scapegoat is taani so definitely she is going to get blamed for every thing!

-PixieDust- thumbnail
You hit it right...!!! that's What really people need to understand..!!πŸ‘
and for that Shivam...swayam said it right...hez a coward, spineless, swine..!! πŸ˜‘

but i dont get it..why they cant show a Happy relationship between swaron..i mean come on yaar..abi toh relation start hua hai...itne mein hi misunderstandings...????
not done
Edited by SuperAna10910 - 11 years ago
zoharocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
so right...luv taarey and want a proper track for them...though wat is coming is also beautiful...luv D3
desigirl_VD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: muskaan.

Well actually we are watching happy moments right now; if you are talking about the friendship type of scenes then until this Shivam is here you cant see them..

and about the swaron story I know they are sidelined but if you can see other side of this thing then whenever there is an issue in any serial, automatically the whole attention is diverted towards it and all the other characters are some how or the other are involved in that track'

Today this misunderstanding is created by shivam for taarey so they are in the limelight but the last time it was Sharon and the swaron were in the limelight

All stories progress like this but here the scapegoat is taani so definitely she is going to get blamed for every thing!

totally agree with you muskaan the cvs will concentrate on whatever jodi is going thru MU/an issue and the show suddenly revolves around the characters that are part of that issue 

exactly last time it was swaron this time it is taarey no one is to blame it's just the way the cvs work 

and @ana i agree with you i dnt like that swaron are sidelined either i wish the cvs knew how to properly portray both couples

but either way i love both taarey and swaron so i'm happy to see both of them πŸ˜³

-PixieDust- thumbnail
agreed..!! πŸ˜Š

I want a proper track..i don't want to lose Taarey..i dont want kriya back..!!🀒
...Mallu... thumbnail
 I love tarey CV'S start theirr proper Romancee I justt LOved theemmm :)  Edited by ...Mallu... - 11 years ago
StolenKiss. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
^ excuseme u dont have any rights to call shakti ugly..!
atleast she is talented den taani..! dont go wid her beauty..
PS I dun have any intention to start a fight here but d cmmnt above me was wrong ..hope u understand..:)
eshaaax3. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ...Mallu...

I hate kria She is so uglyy I love tarey CV'S start theirr proper Romancee I justt LOved theemmm :) 

as far as i know, this is a topic about Taan, / and Rey, and SwaRon. 

Where does Kria come from, and who says you can call her names- she isnt even related to this topic ? 
StolenKiss. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
^eshaa leave it dude we knw na dat our kria is d best no gal can ever match up wid her..so chill lets dun talk about it let her say whatever she want to it wont really make shakti ugly..