Did Anyone watched the New Promo?????-Uptd pg2

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Dears ๐Ÿ˜Š,

Oh I have stopped watching this serial either in Net or Tv to stop my pagalpan.
But still as crazy i am I follow the written Updates.
Ok that is a Old story.

The Scene now I have Seen while flipping through the channels leaves me actually interested.

I saw the new fellow actor(Ankit) with Varsha.
He was Giving money to a fellow and saying something.
She was coming and Keeping the Hand lovingly on His cheeks and smiling all way.
Archu wakes up from her sleep shocked.

Sorry for the poor update.
I was talking with my friend ,so i could not get the  full promo and the dialogues,if i see it once again will update on it.

Actually My friend was talking busily with me,if I would had turned and watched that promo with interest, then she would have given me left and right. so couldn't t see it properly.๐Ÿ˜ณ  ๐Ÿ˜†.

Was listening to her and had glimpses of the promo.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by umayal - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvSSever thumbnail
Actually i was still confused did i see the real varsha in it. Was shocked or surprised to see her Back.Didnt expect.

Could anyone help me on this...I think it was Real...
alicia. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing ๐Ÿ˜Š
Tunasnah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks umi ๐Ÿ˜ณ good to see varsha back.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Umi ...

Sounds interesting .
Tunasnah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
kiya ab soham bhi archana se nafrat karega๐Ÿค”koi is duniya mein archana se pyar bhi kare ga .
Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dear Umi๐Ÿค—, haven't seen the promo yet, but am glad the Cvs are going back to the original storyline. To me, PR is nothing if not connected to what happened 18 yrs before. But sadly I think the Cvs will just concentrate on the Soham/varsha issue and ignore the court case as if it never happened in the story, Hopefully, Cvs will deal it with the intensity and fairness the track deserves...
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Umi dear for the update..So looks like Vishnu is Soham as per the promo..Lets see what happens now re...At least I hope this track does some justice to Arman and their life..Hope all we can do...
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Its Varsha with Bihari clothes and accent
LuvSSever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalapi

Dear Umi๐Ÿค—, haven't seen the promo yet, but am glad the Cvs are going back to the original storyline. To me, PR is nothing if not connected to what happened 18 yrs before. But sadly I think the Cvs will just concentrate on the Soham/varsha issue and ignore the court case as if it never happened in the story, Hopefully, Cvs will deal it with the intensity and fairness the track deserves...

Yes Di,

To be Frank and Honest, I was happy that its again turning into  the story of ARMAN.
Its ARMAN's story, either them or their Kids or how the problem between all of  them solved and they end up being a family is what keeps me Interested.

So, atleast if the Cvs End the previous left many lopsided tracks in their own sensible way,i would be happy. There are many tracks that hangs and have loose ends.Nothing was finished with a Perfect finish or atleast  with a ok finish part.

So , if what Happened 18yrs before was brought back again and connected with that, everyone knowing it including ARMAN kids and then the Making up between them would be good to see.

But as you had said,It might be fully into soham/Varsha being Negative and ignoring all others.
Hope they dont do show like that and that  they show everything to their kids how ARMAN land up in what they are and bring an end to all those.

Edited by umayal - 11 years ago