Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

etrika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
nice updt

yeh yudi jo koi bhi ho bara kamina hai na sameera also.
doctor ko bhi khared liya.phil haal to sach gaya box main i think.

yeh saameera sab se jayada disgusting hai.use apne baby se bhi koi affection nhi hai,its just a mistake for her.disgusting irritating human being no woh to human being hai hi nhi

ho maan ke saamne sach jaldi aa jaye.

waiting for nxt update.
neha5058 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

@ritzy09 hello di,

thanks a lot di for liking this one….

Yeah starting was the same but I wanted to change that story…..

Yudi is not Yudhister, yudi is his nick name….. yeah both are so selfish and cruel person…. Vedanta's was her unwanted child, she never loved him….

@etrika- thanks a lot dear…. No dear sach box me nahi gaya… sach will reveal so soon to maan….

@sweetsampa39- thanks a lot dear… yup maan got to know everything so soon….

@love2_soma-yes,this is msk but what to do, he was trapped but he was msk, he will get it everything… don't worry….

@Gcs-girl-thanks a lot dear… who actually I love KB as –ve character… that's why I wanted to use his char in my FF….. I really like his personality…..

@Parimishty-thanks a lot dear….don't worry he will get to know the whole truth so soon…

@tiakashyap-thanks a lot dear….hmm babaji will save him surely….

@sekhonpuneet-thanks a lot dear…. Maaneet scene jaldi aayenge… and geet & vedanta's scene to…..he will remind her also , you have to little wait and rest about the relations b/w geet & Vedanta, will try to show otherwise I will try to show you….

part-23

Here, I wanted to clear some doubts………….. sameera is cruel women, who is behind maan & his money…. Vedanta's is her real child but unwanted… she never loved him….  viraaj aka yudi was her best friend from the school days…. Maan knew him because they were college mates…  viraaj (yudi) has his personal isues with him that's why he is helping sameera…… maan who can never though sameera can do something like this with him… he always thought that she was mentally ill because she lost her husband….

Doc-yes mr. khurana…. I want to send her there after 2 days as I have to go with her and I want to meet with the doc personally….. maan nodded….

Maan-okay , I'll arrange everything for both of you…. Maan grabbed his cell from his pocket and punched adi's number and told him for arranging two  1st class flight tickets…. And after 5 mins, adi called back to him and the tickets confirmed….. 

Maan told doc about the tickets and then took a leave from him, as soon as maan left his cabin, doc called to someone…..

Doc-hello, can I speak to Mr. Viraaj Malhotra?

Sec- wait a sec….. secretary transferred doc's call to Viraaj's cabin…..

Viraaj(yudi)- hello..!!

Doc-hello Mr. Malhotra… doctor here…. Suddenly viraaj got up from his seat and shout on him….

Viraaj-why the hell you called me here? Have you forgot me personal number? Doc afraid suddenly and fumbled trying to tell him….

Viraaj-tell me everything clearly….. doc took a deep breath ….

Doc- I convinced maan singh khurana, he was a big fool who believe that sameera is mentally sick and she needs a another doc, he never asked me anything… he just believe on everything which I had told him…..  and after two days we'll be in EUROPE…..after all , we have to prove him that sameera will be fine after the treatment of 6 months….

Virraj-that's great….. well done doc…. I'll transfer your share in your account….

Doc-thank you Mr. Malhotra….

[Karanveer Bohra as viraaj malhotra from saubhagyati bhava(LIFE OK) , his nick name is yudi ]

They hung up the call but doc doesn't know there is someone who was listening all this….. his eyes were red but he calmed himself and entered in the cabin like he didn't heard anything…. Doc startled seeing him suddenly….

Doc-what happened Mr. Khurana?

Maan-aah…. Nothing doc, who actually I forgot my cell here, so just I came back to get it…. Btw have a good day… maan has his famous smirk on his face while doc behaved like an innocent doc….  Doc bid bye to him and maan went out from his cabin and made some calls while hoping in the car…. He tighten his jaws and clenched his fist, his nails diging in the skin of his palm in anger but he calmed himself and headed towards the home…..

Meanwhile in the university geet, abhay & piya were still discussing over the project……

Piya-geet, still we can chose another company… see there are so many companies in this list which professor gave us…..

Abhay-yeah geet… what about HANDA's which is in Mumbai….. ?

Geet-guys, stick on 1 company na… why are running here and there….. concentrate on one….. piya & abhay sighed stood up for attending the lecture just then they heard a noise…..

Mish ki bachi…. Ruk ja… you can't do this to me….. kabir shout on her….

No ways dude and she ran with her full speed towards her friends…. They are looking like it is their daily routine…

Mish, please stop it yaar…. You can't read my messages….. he was chasing her where geet was looking at them and remember her & vicky's fight over the cell…. How she used to teased him over the sms and chupke-2 she read his sms and then she sent stupid sms to his girlfriends, then they broke up…. Vicky used to chase her like this and poor alka. She became the bali ka bakra between these two…. She came out from her thoughts when she heard again a voice….

Mish read his sms from the send box'you are so beautiful sweetheart…' kabir's eyes popped and he ran but mish ran with her full speed , kabir was about to caught her but she escaped and kabir fell down taking geet underneath him….. kabir was over geet and both were in the garden….

Geet closed her eyes in fear while kabir was gaping this beauty without blink…. Misha was laughing like a manic seeing them and whistling over them…..kabir got up feeling embarrassed while geet is red in anger, she was like she will burst her whole anger over him, poor soul kabir looking at her hazel eyes….  But geet as looking him with her big-2 eyes and about to blast him right now, abhay sensed that geet is in her angry mood, because he never saw geet like this…..  kabir muttered sorry and looked down while misha was laughing still but geet turned & glared at her, misha stopped her laugh and looked at piya & abhay for wanting to know who is this girl….

Abhay-geet, I am sorry behalf kabir…. Actually he & misha like that… always fight like tom & jerry but they are best friends….

Misha-hey sorry geet but galti iss kabir kit hi haa….. kabir chal sorry bol…

Kabir-sorry geet if I hurt you…. Geet gave her weak smile to him…. "its ok…."

Piya-geet, meet kabir & misha, they are also our friends, actually they are in computer field , they came back today from dehradun….  So guys hows your holidays?

Misha-it was awesome buddy….  Fulltoo fun…. Btw hi geet….

Geet-hi, they shook their hands and same with kabir….  They chit chatted a little and headed towards their respective lectures…..  misha and kabir are in computers stream, doing their MCA, as they has interest in softwares,….. piya, abhay, kabir and misha are best friends….. piya & abhay are couple but misha & kabir are best friends from the childhood…. They did their schooling from Dehradun but they came delhi for their graduation….  They four also belongs to rich family, piya & misha are sisters….

After some time maan reached to KM and straight went to outhouse, he met with sameera there and packed her stuff…. He knew what he was feeling that time, he felt blast this girl right now but he took some patience and behaved like a old maan , he observed her every gesture and went from there…..

Maan again called to someone and told him to meet with him in KM…. before going out from there maan went in a room where he has the CDs of CCTV cameras…. He took all cd and played them one by one…

Before shifting sameera in outhouse maan got the service of CCTV cameras, actually they are hidden cameras, no one can see them, sameera doesn't know about the cameras that's why she was so comfortable and free in outhouse….  Actually he had automatic security system in KM, there is no need of security but outhouse has not so he just thought to put cameras in outhouse and security……

Finally maan got the cd and the color changed of his face after listening their conversation…. He was stunned hearing all this, he couldn't believe that sameera and viraaj can do this with him…. he trusted sameera so much but she cheated him….  he has a cd in his hand , in anger he crushed that cd in his fist and zoomed out from there, went in KM, where he met with a person and told him that he wants every detail about this…. That person nodded and went from there…..

Maan went in his room and fished out every stuff related to sameera, his eyes were red in anger, his whole structure was shivering in anger………..he took out the frame which has the photo of rahul, sameera and maan….. he broke that photo frame in anger…he ran his hand in his hair in frustration, in anger, feel back on the bed, he closed in eyes and held his head between his palms cursing himself…….

Next day early in the morning around 4 am, geet felt thirsty….,she wants water but water was not there in her room.. she sighed and went downstairs, went t kitchen  and gulped down the whole glass of water and took a water bottle, she was passing from the gym area, she heard some voice and followed the voice, her eyes widen seeing maan in half naked state… he was bare by upper chest, wearing just his track pants doing vigorous moves in anger,

she doesn't know he is angry or not but she saw him & her throat again went dry, she saw some sweat drops on his neck, which is going down to his back, which going more lower on his lower back touching his hot skin, she felt burning inside, she saw that drop which lost in the elastic of his track pant…. She was lost in him and lost in her thoughts….

She stood behind him and he was facing his back to her, she raised her hand to touch his sweaty body which is looking so edible, she licked her lips but her throat was dry, she tried very hard but her mouth went dry, she touched his nape, feeling his sweaty hot skin under her fingers, running down her fingers on his back to his lower back, she closed her eyes for feeling his skin, feeling like someone has switch on warm heater on her, and she felt warm air on her skin, feeling tickled, butterflies were running in her stomach, she was blushing hard just then she brought back to reality hearing breaking sound of wood planks, her eyes widen in horror and she ran from there breathing hard, closed the door of her room hid behind the door, calming down her raised breath,

she put her hand on her heart feeling why it is beating so rapid…. But she was blushing thinking about maan….. she moves to the bed but couldn't able sleep like sleep is very far from her eyes just thinking about maan though she knew maan doesn't consider her as his wife but what she can do,,,, she loves him, she can't took him off from her mind, from her heart…..  she closed her eyes again and trying to take a little more sleep but she was not feeling to sleep any more, she got up and went to the balcony, she heard splash sound of water like someone entered in swimming pool, she moved a little towards the swimming pool and saw maan was swimming at this hour, early in the morning…. She never saw maan swimming at this hour , he used to swim after 6 am but today he is here before 5 am….  She stood there and watching him without blink and the hours passed , she was still there so maan was….. he was still swimming and geet was still watching…. She doesn't how the hours passed….. it was 7 am… she was worried for maan, she never saw him like this, swimming like this… maan was so tensed, angry that's why he was doing all this tai-chi and swimming… he was taking out his anger though this way…. She doesn't know why maan is doing all this but she knew maan is angry….

Precap for next week….

1-kuch iss tarah meri palkein teri palko se mila do, a song seq on maaneet situation….

2-and maaneet's first meeting

now tell me hows this?
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
so maan came to know the whole truth now i hope he punishes them severly
maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🥳awesome updtae dear Edited by maaniqra - 11 years ago
lovesia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
hope kabir geet ke upar fida na ho jaye
finally sameera real face came in front of maan
feeling sad for maan

Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow lovely update dear...atlast my maan came to know te truth of sam and yuvi...wow tis is my maan, no one can cheat him...wow im jumping...now my maan singh khurana is in action,wow...geet is drooling on her own hubby,,, wow only she can do tis...no only my maaneet can do tis...my maan is  reducing his angry,,,now my maan will burned them into ashes...now my maaneet will meet wow im waiting dear...
Edited by Desigirls12 - 11 years ago
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

awesome n beautiful n superb update dear...

loved it...

abb ayega maaja...maan singh khuraa k saath panga...sameera tu toh gayi...😡😈...abb dekhne ko milega maan singh khurana k asli roop...hum bechain hoke wait kar rahe hai...

precap bhi mast hai...maan n geet pehli baad pude hoshon hawaz mein ek doosren se milenge...dekhte hai kya dhamaka hote hai...

thank u very much fr such lovely update...

continue nxt prt soon plz...

eagerly waiting...

--Fairy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Its gr8 maan come to know whole truth i dont want to suffer but specially geet bcoz of all this
waiting for next update 
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
update finally sameera truth out hope he will punish them brutally

mansi.tripathi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update...
Samera ka sach samne aa hi gaya...
balle balle...
Nice precape...