

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏


I am good at convincing people - Gaurav S Bajaj
We are under less pressure than prime time shows - Parvati Vaze
Gaurav S Bajaj-love-life-marriage-
Parvati - From India to Toronto - TOI
I handle my own expenses - Parvati Vaze
Gaurav S Bajaj is an impulsive buyer
Parvati Vaze on her style mantra
If not actorI would have been fashion designer - Parvati Vaze
Meet the bird lover'Gaurav S Bajaj
Gaurav S Bajaj will marry only with the consent of his mother
Gaurav S Bajaj is a thorough professional
Gaurav knows the art to hang loose
I don't like following others : Gaurav S Bajaj






