Frequent Posters

-Deepali- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Congratulations Ana..will be back with My stuffs soon
deactivated1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: petrova-fire

Ok I have another question.

So I know you came to this show because of HC so I am assuming you watched his shows previously (something I am still trying to catch up on).

What is your favourite show of his and why?

If already asked, let me know...I know the chances are high that it is because look at the number of questions you have answered 😆 Ana ki to band baj gayi

Band bajayi kisne? Mere apnon ne *sobs*

Actually, you'll be shocked to know that I didn't watch the show with HC's entry *gasp and Ekta shock wala score, dishum dishum dishum* I used to watch the show here and there from when the show was aired in December, BUT I stopped watching at some point. Well, mainly because it got so depressing for me.

But THEN, enter news of a hero, and I got curious, so checked out HC and was like "ooh, it's that guy from that one show that got so popular that everyone was OMIGOD!!! PREM and HEER and that was like years ago and I don't like him even though I have never seen him act!" Then I left the forum again -- still as a silent reader -- while everyone raged and bashed and hated on HC.

Fast forward to April when he made his entry, I got curious yet again, because JAHNVI ESCAPED OMIGOD!!! And I watched his first scene and then his second scene and I was like *drool* He's alright *drool some more* and then a couple of weeks later I was like RAGHAV RAGHAV RAGHAV RAGHAV.

And then I started googling his previous shows and watched ALL episodes of TL first and then DP and then some episodes of KDMHMD *breathes* I haven't watched any of those other shows that he was in though.

Coming to your question *whispers* finally* I liked TL the best. I never liked KD... because the female lead annoyed the hell out of me. I mean no offense with this. It's just that I couldn't connect with her character or her portrayal of Heer. Nor did I like the story. Prem was the only thing worth watching -- and the relationship to his mother.

TL was my favorite because of the relationship between Onu and Taani, the relationships around them -- Labona Maa and Onu, Laboni Maa and Onu's mother, the sister's jealousy which seemed relatable to me, etc. I mean, it was typical Ekta [and eventually, there was the typical character assassination too that is trademark of her shows], but still. I could relate to a lot of characters in TL, I loved the story, the mood, the characters, the relationships -- and I could stand the female lead :D

*ducks from flying chappals*
Edited by Elysia - 11 years ago
xSaiyaara thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Elysia

Band bajayi kisne? Mere apnon ne *sobs*

Actually, you'll be shocked to know that I didn't watch the show with HC's entry *gasp and Ekta shock wala score, dishum dishum dishum* I used to watch the show here and there from when the show was aired in December, BUT I stopped watching at some point. Well, mainly because it got so depressing for me.

But THEN, enter news of a hero, and I got curious, so checked out HC and was like "ooh, it's that guy from that one show that got so popular that everyone was OMIGOD!!! PREM and HEER and that was like years ago and I don't like him even though I have never seen him act!" Then I left the forum again -- still as a silent reader -- while everyone raged and bashed and hated on HC.

Fast forward to April when he made his entry, I got curious yet again, because JAHNVI ESCAPED OMIGOD!!! And I watched his first scene and then his second scene and I was like *drool* He's alright *drool some more* and then a couple of weeks later I was like RAGHAV RAGHAV RAGHAV RAGHAV.

And then I started googling his previous shows and watched ALL episodes of TL first and then DP and then some episodes of KDMHMD *breathes* I haven't watched any of those other shows that he was in though.

Coming to your question *whispers* finally* I liked TL the best. I never liked KD... because the female lead annoyed the hell out of me. I mean no offense with this. It's just that I couldn't connect with her character or her portrayal of Heer. Nor did I like the story. Prem was the only thing worth watching -- and the relationship to his mother.

TL was my favorite because of the relationship between Onu and Taani, the relationships around them -- Labona Maa and Onu, Laboni Maa and Onu's mother, the sister's jealousy which seemed relatable to me, etc. I mean, it was typical Ekta [and eventually, there was the typical character assassination too that is trademark of her shows], but still. I could relate to a lot of characters in TL, I loved the story, the mood, the characters, the relationships -- and I could stand the female lead :D

*ducks from flying chappals*

Hmmm lots of shocks in there for me 😆 Guess I just assumed you joined in cause of HC -- that's when the forum became active at least.
I haven't watched TL at all...like maybe a couple of scenes and it seems cute but no idea of the story whatsoever. I am watching KD right now -- and I love it, mostly HC but Additi is good too. I have seen female leads that I can't tolerate although people love them but if I name them, I will get a lot more then chappals thrown my way 😆 So I get why you wouldn't be able to watch the show if the female lead bothered you. Thankfully, that's not the case for me because I like HC as Prem. But even if you didn't like KD, you've made me excited for TL -- can't wait to get to it. 

Before this, I watched Left Right Left but that was for Rajeev so I didn't really notice Harshad at the time. 

Thanks for the review. I was using it more for my advantage because I am limited on time and each of his shows have A LOT of episodes to watch 😳
deactivated1 thumbnail
*throws chappal* How could you? 😆

I have to warn you, though. TL is an Ekta show which means character assassination toward the end of the show. Lekin it was worth it 😍 
deactivated1 thumbnail
Aanchu, I didn't forget your Qs 😃 Answering part of them now and rest later
  1. What was your nickname in high school? I had two nicknames. First one was Ana Banana, and the second one was Pineapple [because the Danish word for the fruit is "ananas"].
  2. What was your first impression about me? That you're very sweet.
  3. If you were to die tomorrow what are the things you would want to do before you die? Make amends for everything that I might've done wrong.
  4. What was your favorite toy as a child? My Little Pony and Biker Mice.
  5. Which movie title would best depict your life story? Why? Um, Dude, Where's My Car? purely concept-wise since I've got no life.
  6. When you are alone what do you most enjoy doing? Reading, writing, or plotting.
  7. Which is the one event that has had the biggest impact on you and your life? I can't think of one, really. But high school had a huge impact on me as I met one of my best friends there.
  8. If you are not doing anything what are you most likely to think about? Stories.
  9. What do you love and hate the most about the human race? I hate it's cruelty and I love its ability to show compassion.
  10. Who was your first prom date? Um, I went solo [well, okay, with my best friend].
  11. If you were an alcoholic drink what would it be and why? I don't drink, never have, so I really have no knowledge about alcoholic drinks. Heh.
  12. If you could be a car which one would it be and why? I wouldn't want to be a car. Meh.
  13. Who is the first person that you think about when you get up in the morning? Um, I don't think of anyone in particular. Actually, I think of myself. Selfish, heh.
  14. When did you first travel by airplane and where? I think that it was the US.
  15. Who was your first best friend? Are you still in touch with that person? If you parted ways why do you think that happened? My best friend was a guy. No, I'm not in touch with him anymore. We just got busy with our own lives after high school... especially me. I'm a hermit, so I might've disappeared on him :/
  16. When was your first sleep over and where? My first sleep over was at my childhood friend's house.
  17. If you could be a politician who would it be? Why? Gah! I'd never get into politics! Politicians are all rotten to the core.
  18. If you could be a religious or spiritual leader who would it be? Why? I'm too flawed to ever become a religious leader, and I'm definitely not leader material.
  19. What is the first thing you do when you get up every morning? Check my FB, IF, and Gmail on my cell phone.
  20. If you could spend a night with a celebrity who would it be? Why? Probably HC at the moment. Heh.
  21. What was your first tattoo or piercing and where is it? What does it stand for? Don't have a tattoo. My first piercing was in my ear.
  22. Which one country would you want relocate to if you had the opportunity? Scotland or Ireland.
  23. Who was the first person who broke your heart? Like my friends say... you need a heart in order for it to be broken. Mwahahahahaahaha. Okay, that was not funny.
  24. What does love mean to you? Trust and unconditional support.
  25. How come you get the pizza faster than an ambulance? Because you pay for the pizza, not for the ambulance.