Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rsood86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
😊 πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠWaiting so long for ur post...Always love ur posts and was missing u badly😭 πŸ˜­...More then anything, i m happy to see u back...πŸ‘ πŸ‘
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Khushboo for making a come back, was waiting for hints, spoilers or any news from yesterday. Thanks to u and Daljeet, even though I cant guess abt the track thats gonna come up, pls convey my best wishes to the CVs and the actors for the great job they r doing. And yeah the TRPs have gone up. Congrats for the team IPKKND for that. Pls keep entertaining us and pls give scrren space for all the actors equally so nobody feels left out.
chinthi33 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i know ryt, ppl are thinking of a wedding, unbelievable, i love the flirty ASR & i'm sure this weekend will be a treat to watch.
divvk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi khush.. nice to see you back.. all of us are very excited about maha episode and all set for arnav khushi romance and cute fights... congratulate the ipkknd team from our behalf for coming in top 5 last week.. i'm sure they will soon be in top 3 or even  no.1!!! hoping!!!! 
I-Heart-Sanz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
You're back!!!
All I wish to see is flirty ASR trying to win back Khushi...
It's enough for me...
arsh_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thnx for this again khushboo...glad that you are back..
siya_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Maybe it's Arnav n Khushi confessing love face to face...😊 πŸ˜³
mayuri94 thumbnail
Tfs. I thinl it ll be asr in flirty n asr mode n khushi in her attitude..if its lyk this I ll be d happiest person on d earth no seperation n ol pls haan too cheesy n ghisa pita