Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nehusashhh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
khush i was waiting fr ur post nd i do remembr dat uhad told it long tym back but dat tym no 1 believed u ...but definately every1 is hapy😊 Edited by sashhh33 - 11 years ago
LeenaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tej03

hi,

glad to see ur hint...
what is this remarriage thing?... once marriage is done is done..there is nothing like proper marriage or improper marriage...it sounds rather dramatic...pls no remarriage track..

thanks khushboo for the happy news...

exactly!! i too was saying the same in another post of mine... 
re marraige does not make sense... 
and mabbe thats the reason y it did not come out in open like the rest of the truth... 
as this is something that needs to get resolved between ARHI alone... 
its not like applying sindoor and tying the mangalsutra was only for 6 months... 
once done is done... 
also to top it there was nothing like a contract doc that they signed...it was only verbal ...
there were hardly any difference in their marraige and  normal one... sindoor/ mangalsutra... griha pravesh... pag phera family accepted ...all done... the only thing that has still not made her his is 'ahem ahem' which is what we will get to see now... 

khushboo's hint also proves it that re marraige is not something thats in store...
innocentgreen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks khushboo. really missed u here. But 4 us u r always a reliable source.  i must tell u that after seeing the promo , i went completely blank then gradually , i got back my senses and began screaming and dancing. My husband was like , u lost it or what ? he knows how crazy i am 4 ipkknd . CV will surely kill us these days with these awesome epi. u r still not over from one that u get another dhamaakedaar epi.according to the promo , khushi will be angry with arnav coz knowing her, she would have never utter the six months contract marriage. Really this time Arnav had said something bad to khushi .arnav will realised his mistakes & will try to rectify it.eagerly waiting 4 the story to unfold. 
ipkkndfan21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I guess there will be verbal face to face confession of their love and some passionate romance which can be interrupted by somebody.Which means no consummation.
Edited by ipkkndfan21 - 11 years ago
fan145 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thnx to daljeet nd u ..ur the one who informs us ..
-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Though I always wanted the remarriage to be grand, as Khushi always wanted. I hope it lives up to her expectations
ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh khusboo was missing u so much.thanx for coming
pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing khusboo !!!!
bella39 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks Khushboo,plz give us some more hints!

charlotte74 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks! You have built up a lot of anticipation with your hints ... this guessing game has become exciting now...