ARHI FF: A Ray Of Hope pt 13 pg 123 updated 19/12

rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
I know another one but seriously i don't know why but my mind is working overtime. I have another one I want to post and one other but still thinking of a title for that one.

Chapter  1

Arnav had just come back from a long meeting with his event management team. The autumn/winter collection was ready and waiting to go on display. He had been working a lot of hours lately. First to get all the clothes finalised, the promotions sorted and now having to plan the event itself.

Aman knocked on the office door. "Come in" came the reply. "ASR your brother-in-law is here to see you" Aman informed him. "Let him in and Aman hold all my calls and see that we are not disturbed by anyone whoever they are" he barked. Aman walked out, walked up to Shyam who was waiting outside in the office and told him what Arnav had said. Shyam walked into the office.

Aman went back to his work as he didn't need to antagonise his boss anymore then he already was. He knew Arnav was a ruthless business men but he had become worse a lot worse.

Shyam walked into the office to see Arnav on his chair working on his laptop at his desk. "Please take a seat jijaji. I'll be with you in a moment" Arnav said without looking up at him. Shyam went and sat down on the plush white leather sofa situated in the corner of the office. He went and sat down and looked out of the large office window going along two sides of the vast office. He looked out to see the most of Delhi from the window.

Arnav finished what he was doing, came towards the sofa and sat down. Shyam turned to look at him. He placed his briefcase on the table in front, opened it and took out a file. "It's done" handing the file to Arnav. "Did it cost much?" Arnav asked. "No. With everything we had she had no choice but to sign it" looking at Arnav and trying to gage what his brother-in-law was thinking. Arnav looked through the papers sighing that it was finally all over. "Thanks jijaji. It means a lot." "Your Di's worried you know." "I know. I know. Please can you take care of her and please make her understand" Arnav pleaded. "I'll do my best but you know Rani Sahiba. She will always worry about you. Now more than ever."  Arnav was about to hand the file back when Shyam said "that's your copy to keep. The courts already have a copy." Arnav got up with the file in his hand, walked over to his desk and put the file on the desk.

"You coming for dinner tonight. You your Di would like to see you" Shyam asked. "Yeah I am. You know Di. If I don't come she will end up coming home and clip me around the ear" Arnav replied with a slight smile. "It's good to see you still haven't lost your humour even after everything" Shyam said after noticing the smile. "Is everyone coming or just me?" Arnav asked after a while. "Yes. Everyone is coming but Rani Sahiba just wanted to make sure your coming. She misses you." "I miss her too. I'll see you later and tell di not to worry so much about me." Shyam picked up his briefcase went to the cabin door, looked over towards Arnav before opening the door and heading out.

Arnav sat back down on his chair, picked up the file and started properly reading it. All of sudden he through the file away and put his hand in his hair. He got up and moved towards the window. He placed one of his hands on the window while looking out towards nothing specific. His thoughts going back to an argument he had with his sister.

"Divorce? Chote how could you even think about it" Anjali yelled at her brother after finding out what he had been planning. "Di I am just not planning it I am going ahead with it" Arnav answered trying very hard not to go mad at his sister. Anjali looked around towards Shyam for some support. Arnav saw this and elaborated "Jijaji I respect you a lot but nothing you or Di say to me on this matter is not going to change my mind." "Rani Sahiba you know your brother. He is very stubborn but in this case I have to say I agree with him." Both Anjali and Arnav looked at Shyam in shock. He usually never agreed with Arnav but he would always support Anjali. This was the first time he had gone against Anjali and sided with Arnav. "How can you say that Shyam? I know what happened shouldn't have happened but divorce? It's so'..so final" Anjali said. "Rani Sahiba it's not our decision to make and you should not force saale saab not after everything he has been through" Shyam said looking at his wife trying hard to calm the tension that was building up between the siblings. Anjali looked at him as tears started to build up in her eyes. Shyam moved towards her wiping her tears with his fingers and kissing her forehead. Arnav was watching the scene and knew he hurt his sister but he was also mad as hell. He started walking towards his room when Anjali turned to look at his retreating back. "Chote but what about your promise to mum?" Arnav suddenly halted midway as certain words filtered through his mind.

"Promise me Arnav"

"I promise maa. I promise."

Arnav closed his eyes trying to avoid crying as tears started to sting in his eyes. He opened his eyes and looked at Anjali. With a calmer tone he said "Di would maa want me to be in this relationship knowing full well it has been a disaster from the word go." Anjali knew he was right but she was his elder sister. She couldn't see him like this. "I guess you are right. Maa would never want this. I just want you to be happy" she said giving up. "I know Di I know" looking at his sister. He turned to look at Shyam. "Jijaji please can you make this happen. I want this divorce over and done with as soon as possible." Saying that he left to head for his room while everyone who was in the living room listening to the siblings going at one another watched his receding back. Each of them feeling sad and very hurt at how things had come to this.

Arnav closed his eyes remembering this memory which had happened over two years ago. He opened his eyes collected himself, headed to his desk, picked up his bag and walked out. He walked out of the office heading home.

Please do hit the like button and please do comment

Edited by rashika - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

faree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
interesting continue soon 
smileyhug7679 thumbnail
Very interesting love to know who his wife is it Kushi or someone else...
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
wow superb
wandering who is his wife
thanks for pm
cont. soon
SanayaFlawless thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
interesting
eagerly to know who his wife is 
pls pm me n continue soon i will love to read it
Downhill thumbnail
simply amazing..loved it...

harshnee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
loved it 
wonderful start. 
looking to seeing who arnav is taking a divorce with and wat happens next is a new girl coming in. 
thx a lot for the pm 
continue soon 
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
interesting start hope its not khushi he divorce and is forcing out of his life and he and snake buddy buddy scary thanks for the pm

Edited by dumas - 11 years ago
ASR6262 thumbnail
interesting continue soon please
and thank u for pm me waiting for next one
-MKB- thumbnail
i just hope its not khushi!
but then according to the title it sounds convincing though!

eesshhh curious to know his ex-wife!!...and why did he divorce her? was it love or arrange marriage?
pls update soon...and also PM me the next part...:)