Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Awsome ff plz update this regularly
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

beautiful update...

loved it...

first meeting...woh toh dhansu hnewala hai...kyun ki maan aur geet sheedhe tarike se mile yeh toh ho hi nehi sakta na...dono mein ladai nehi hui...yeh toh aatwa ajooba hoga...

thank u very much fr such lovely update...

continue nxt prt soon plz...

eagerly waiting...
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful update...
Loved SS sir a lot..
Loved maan-vish friendship...

monika1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome ff plz update this regularly
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
amazing story.. plz do continue soon
singh24 thumbnail
 Very nice update dear...πŸ˜›
 Love it...πŸ˜›
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 2
nice part...
cont soon dear...
Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update...
lvd it alot...
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
BOTH LIVE A LIFE OF MASTI
BUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN THEY MEET
anky_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hello friends! I am back with another updates of this FF with lots of Maaneet momentsπŸ˜‰ but this time I wnat good response. Off-late, the no. of likes & comments have decreased drastically which has discouraged me as well. The response by u all is the fuel which energies me to give good updates, so how will I do without it ? So, u better be kind enuf to me.😊

Soulmates - A Journey Begins

Part #3

Both Maan & Geet had returned home after a good eventful day at school & were hell tired hence dossed off without even bothering to change their so called school uniform.

6:00 pm. . . .

Handa Residence. . . .

It was evening & in Geet's room her cell was continuously ringing but our princess Handa was having deep sleep. Though the continuous noise was irritating her in sleep but who cares to pick it. 

Finally, when the cell rang for 11th time Geet somehow managed to locate it & without seeing who's calling picked it up & spoke inher drowsy voice "hellow"

"Phone uthane ka ehsaan karne ke liye shukriya ur highness!" came the anger filled Akriti's sarcasm.

"Uff...akku kya hai yaar! Kyu itna boil ho rahi hai?Sone de naa." mumbbled Geet

"Yeh hadd ho gayi Geet, kitna soyegi tu. Tune toh khumbhkaran ko bhi maat de di. Duniya mein shayad he koi tere jitna sota hoga" Akriti said almost shouting over the cell.

"hmm...hoga yaar koi toh hoga" mumble Geet (haan bhai some1 some where is just like UπŸ˜‰) & again went to sleep.

"Geet"

------

"Geet" called Akriti a bit louder.

------

"GEEETTT" finally Akriti shouted on the top of her lungs making Geet jump with intensity of the voice.

"arre kya kar rahi hai, jaan legi kya?" spoke Geet breathing a bit heavily.

"Jaan toh unki lee jati hai jo log jaagte hain" Akriti threw another sarcasm.

"Oh tanturum queen, pehle toh sirf face 2 face he taane deti thi, par ab tune taane maarne ke liye call karna bhi start kar diya, huh?" asked Geet in an irritated tone.

"Nopes baby! I called to remind u we have a class at 7:00pm which u seem to hv conviniently forgotten." replied Akriti.

"Holy shit! How can I forget? Abhi kya time hua hai?" asked Geet smacking her forehead.

"Oh, so ma'am do care abt class, huh?" Akriti spat.

"Oh shut up yaar.I dnt knw hw it slipped my mind. I am telling I am getting demented day by day." replied Geet.

"well, its almost 6:20pm now & I am sure u'l get late for this class too. Gosh, Geet if SS came to knw abt this he'l hell angry, u knw that"? said akriti a bit worriedly.

"Now hw wil he come to knw this?" asked Geet now dragging herslef to washroom.

"Good morning Geet! He only has arranged us this tution, remember? He knws that Kaushik sir. Did something click u now?" asked Akriti sarcastically.

"Oh yeah, right. Well dnt worry I'll be at ur place in 15mins & we won't be late, pakka." declared Geet.

"Are u nuts? If u'l cum to my place then toh hum pakka late honge. Just do 1 thing get ready ASAP & reach tution directly, I'l too cum directly." said Akriti knocking some brains to her.

"hmm...ok if u say so. I'l reach there on time. Now bye, I hv to get ready" saying so Geet disconnected the call & started getting ready at jet speed. She surely don't want to get late in evening class.

On the other side, same time..

6:00pm . . .

Khurana Mansion. . . .

Maan too was sleeping in his room forgetting all worries & tension of the world as if he has any. Just then Vishrut barged into his room & was furious to see sight.

He shouted, "Wot the hell, Maan!"

Maan heard some1 yelling but the voice which reached his ears was very low & unclear as if koi speaker fatt gaya ho.πŸ˜† He dint care for the voice & burried his face in pillow & slept. Now that was untolerable behaviour for Vish. He went near Maan & was abt to kick him out of the bed but stopped in his tracks remembering last time when he did this wot Maan had done to him. He then turned to bedside table & picked the glass full of water & just poured whole glass over Maan's face. Maan jerked instantly & sat up on the bed & looked at him with anger.😑 Vish just shrugged it & said, "khumbhkaran maharaj ki neend puri ho gayi ho toh kya hum class ke liye chalein?"

Maan then remembered that they have their chemistry class & went to washroom to get ready without uttering a word as he knew Vish must be having a bucket full of tanturums for him which he needed least. He got ready in min. time & rushed out with Vishrut & ride off to his destination.

On the other hand, Geet too got ready by 6:40pm. She looked at watch & knew Akriti was right. She immidiatelty went down, poured herslef a glass of juice, drank it & shouted towards kitchen, "Mom, am off! I have a class at 7'o clock & will be back by 9pm. Taking car & Kishan kaka so don't worry.Bye." saying so she rushed out without bothering to listen wot her mom has to say. She sat in the car & told, "kaka jaldi se Janakpuri chaliye.Apke pass sirf 20mins hain & ur time starts now." Bechara kishan kaka has to drive like a racer so her little princess can reach on time.πŸ˜†

Akriti reached there & waited for a while for Geet but then she saw their tutor arriving & hence rushed inside before he cud ask anything. Meanwhile, Maan & Vishrut too reached the place where there chem. class was to be held & moved in. They entered a room & saw a big table, which looked like an office table placed in the middle of the room. At one side of it was placed a chair & while the rest of the table had small stools all around it.

The moment Maan & Vishrut entered their so called classroom, Maan spoke, "abe yeh kaunse zamaane ki class mein le aaya hai? Aise baith kar padhenge?"

Vishrut dint know wot to say coz he had heard a lot abt the sir & his teaching skills but dint know he teaches like this so kept mum. Maan scanned whole room & then table & spotted some papers & said, "oh man! I hope we are not going to get carbon copies like small kids." Vishrut nudged him to be silent as sir has come & so they went & took their seats. Maan sat just beside the head chair & Vishrut next to him. Just then a gal came & at to Vishrut. He gave a glance to her but she seemed to be in a foul mood already so he dint poke his noseπŸ˜† & got back to Maan. The gal was annoyed so she too dint try to talk to any1 & was abt put her bag on the stool beside her when a guy came & sat there & gained an angry glare from her which he quit dint get. Slowly all the students came & took seats & lastly came their tutor Mr. Kaushik ( imagine any lecturer of ur school) & took his seat. He glanced at the students once & then spoke, "Good evening, students. I hope sab aa gaye hain?"

"umm...no sir, I mean my friend is on her way, wil reach here any time" said the gal. Vishrut thot, "oh toh ma'am ki friend bhi aanewali hai, hmm great. I just hope ki woh cool temper wali ho." while Kaushik said, "oh, no prob! We'l hv intro 1st & I guess tab tak she'l come. anyways, lemme tell u my way of teaching is bit diff. from others. I don't teach over lappy or board rather I teach giving my hand written notes. U don't hv to write, I'l give u copies & if u hv any doubts u can ask anytime. Is it fine?" All nodded in affirmation. "Okay, then lets start intro. We start from my right." The guy who sat opp. to Maan told his name & the suite followed anti clock wise finally reaching Maan. "I am..." before he cud continue some1 came running into the class. The gal stepped in the class clad in a pair of denims & white top carrying a bag. She came near Kaushik & said "Good evening sir. Sorry for being late."

"Oh, its ok. We hvnt started yet, plz take a seat." said Kaushik. She looked around only to find to seats being occupied. Kaushik too followed her gazr & realized no seat is vaccant so he said, "uhh, beta take that stool & adjust somewhere here." She nodded & took the stool & again glanced around. She so much wanted to sit beside her friend but knew that wud disturb whole class, so finding no other option she brought the stool to the left of Kaushik & placed it there in the process asking the guy sittig there to shift a bit. She sat there & Kaushik turned to Maan & asked him to continue. Maan was all the while watching all the happenings keenly & found it quite amusing. He saw the gal pouting when she cudn't sit beside her friend & smiled at her antics. When Kaushik called him he spoke looking at gal now sitting right beside him, " I am Maan from St. Columba's school." Kaushik nodded & gestured the gal to give her intro & she spoke, "Hi, I am Geet from DPS." saying so she smiled. Maan looked at her when she smiled.

He thot, "she looks good when she smiles." then mentally kicked himself for checking out a gal that too for the 1st time. Geet then glanced at her left & saw a guy sitting beside her who has introduced himself as Maan. 

She paid a good long glance over him, checking his features to his body language to his mannerism & thot, "umm...rich but decent boy!" Maan who was talking to Vishrut felt himself under her gaze & when he cudn't take it anymore he excused himself in the pretence of getting some water. When he walked away towards water cooler Geet smiled to herself & thot, "not only decent but shy & cute too. The class seems to interesting!"

Meanwhile when Maan got up & went to drink water he thot, "why was she staring at me like that & on top of that why did I feel uneasy under her gaze. I am used to all this. Gals always checks me out then why it felt as if she is looking thru my soul with her eyes. Anyways, may be I am thinking much." & he brushed off all thots. The rest of the class went well with Kaushik starting the sub with just an introductory chapter but not to forget in midst of all this the exchange of looks were going between Geet & the super annoyed gal sitting beside Vishrut, Akriti with Geet almost begging & pleading to her & she giving her all kind of scary & angry glares she cud possibly give. And, all this was not went unnotice by our very own Maan Singh Khurana who was enjoying this cute fight between two gals.πŸ˜† And when he cudn't held back more, he leaned towards Geet a bit & whispered into her ear, "ur friend seems to be hell angry. Aisa kya kiya hai tumne?" 

Geet looked at him & then pouted cutely & said, "nothing, she's angry coz I got late. Par I was only 4mins late." Maan chuckled at her cuteness & said, "don't worry, she'l be fine by the end of the class." Geet looked at him a little surprised & asked, "how can u say so?" He smiled & said, "coz when she came to class she was fuming but when u came her anger subsidised a bit & and its only 30% remained of wot she had earlier. So, by the end of the class it won't hard to pacify her." he concluded. Geet listened him carefully & observed Akriti's expression & then said, "umm...I think ur right. Uska gussa pehle se thoda kam toh hua hai. Lets see." she siad & gave him her ute smile which he reciprocated.

Finally, the class came to an end & all got up to leave. Once outside Geet started saying sorry to Akriti who wasn't caring to listen & finally when Geet said sorry for umteenth time she had no other choice but to accept her sorry. So she said, "listen Geet, this the last time I am forgiving U. Next time..." Geet dint let her continue & said, "nahi meri maa, nxt time aisa kuch nahi hoga. Ab bata tune maaf kiya?" Akriti sighed & nodded in yes. Geet instantly hugged her. While hugging Akriti Geet's eyes fell on Maan who was now seated on his bike, she winkedπŸ˜‰ at him & he gave a thumbs upπŸ‘πŸΌ to her, then smiled & rode off.

Geet too smiled back to him before he went away

then she along wid Akriti headed for their respectives homes.

Pre-cap :  some more friendly moments & nok-jhok, stealing glances etc...πŸ˜‰

This is it guys. I tried to give a long update & I hope u liked it. Now sab kam par lag jao.πŸ˜‰ I want lots of likes & comments.😊 I am thinking to update when it reaches page 9 or 10, so start commenting. Try to understand peeps it gives me energy & strength to write more good updates for u all, so no kanjoosi in this.😊

Edited by anky_s - 11 years ago