Haha!
Halo Frens 🤗
Can ya chii dis 😃 smyl on ma face?
Ahh, so u can guess wat em gonna announce😉
Yes Yes Yes!!!
I'm gonna close dis topic now.. Its 12.34 am rite now.. means ke saturday.. yea, em closin it one day before ;) because orders aye hain.. ahem ahem.. 😳
To be frank, I had loads nd loads ov fun being MOTW.It was ma dream to becum MOTW, Yes! nd finally I was made motw last wednesday.I always lub gibin interviews😳.. I lyk it wen ppl ask me sho many questions😳😆In childhood, me nd ma neighbour frens used to play dis game.. heh, dey used to ask me questions nd I answered dem..
It was fun answering dese questions..Sum were damn easy, sum were quiet difficult..etc etc.De hardest ones were by Adi😆.De longest ones were by Jenny😳So sowwie Areej em not answering ur 1st set ov questions.. yea, u're late.. but neva mind, I'll answer u on yahoo 🤗
In short, I wanna thank ya all for makin dis topic HOT HOT HOT 😉
now tym for me to leave..
-----Topic Closed------
Bye Bye tata shata 🤗🤗