Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shilpa07 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
hey u all who say its bad....ur suggestions r not needed ok! u betta mind ur own business and not spoil our forum!
u guys hv no rite to hurt other ppl who lyk it
this is last tym im saying...DO not say nethn whhich hurt otherz feelings
wat if u lyk a show n sum1 say its bad?.. think twice b4 commenting
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I agree with shilpa.

If u dont lyk the show, its ok bt dont comment in a bad taste lyk this over here.
music_rules thumbnail
no i don't think so i think it's good that we have so much talent in our indians we just needed a show like this to show their courage it's not easy but still some risk there lives to come on here and u say that this show sucks????????? i don't think so well at least that's my rai what's yours??????
anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mansi101590

no i don't think so i think it's good that we have so much talent in our indians we just needed a show like this to show their courage it's not easy but still some risk there lives to come on here and u say that this show sucks????????? i don't think so well at least that's my rai what's yours??????

yupo n we shuld jst respect ths talent

mudasar_854 thumbnail
man the show rocks!!!!! how can u say it sucks? well if u think it sucks can u do the things that the ppls in shabaash india do? well i dont think soso dont even think of saying like this again....btw 80 % of the dangerous stunts outdoor wer done by muslims...so it should be called shaabash india and pakistan..well it is only my opinion..... 😊
Tumhari_Khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Friends, no one forces you to watch the show, right? 😉

So there is no need t say the show 'sucks'. If it does for you, fine and that's your opinion which everyone respects 😊 But then there's no need for you to watch it sweetheart 😉
anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ohhh yaaa khushi di.....so true