Users

Frequent Posters

ParneetS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
hey hun..just read ur ff...:)
it's quite interesting and good..:)
loved it..<3
hope Arnav realizes what Khushi means for him and brings her back in his life..:)
cont soon...:)
coalfax thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update.
awesome
nazibah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I feel soo bad for Khushi!!!! I'm interested to know what the pre cap was about!!!!
Can't wait to read more!!!!!
batgirl67 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it was short but i liked it! i hope they get back together!
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey dear...Love the update...Feeling so bad for Khushi..she have to bear heart-Break...Lets see what Arnav will do now...Do try to continue soon... Thanks for the PM...Take care

Lots of Love
Geet
umamashahid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
so much wait nd this much sad update...khair...that was really touchy...update soon
umamashahid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
so much wait nd this much sad update...khair...that was really touchy...update soon
niania13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I just finished reading all the parts.
Great SS! I loved the way they can't help touching each other when they're together!

The last part was really sad, poor Khushi! On one night, she found out a lot of things about Arnav!
And what is Arnav doing? I can understand that he doesn't want his sister to know about his private life, but he could have gone to Khushi and explained her!

I'd love to know more about Arnav's and Khushi's pasts!

Please, PM when you update!
--drama_queen-- thumbnail
nice update πŸ‘
i was looking for this FF ages but couldn't find it 😭
but now i've found it πŸ˜ƒ
nd read it all in one go πŸ˜ƒ
it was an amazing FF...
cant wait to read more nd plzzz turn this SS into FF plzzz.

suger1993 thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you so much for the likes and comments, they mean a lot πŸ€— keep em coming πŸ˜ƒ

Part 8

Arnav wasn't sure what he was going to do. He had hurt her badly and for some reason he was hurting as bad as her. He didn't believe in love or soul mates but somehow for her he wanted to believe. He wanted to believe in the concept of love for her sake, for the sake of what they shared the past few months. He wanted to stop her, wanted to tell her not to leave him but his feet wouldn't move. It was like he was forced to watch her walk away from him. With his sister here he couldn't risk damaging their relationship more.

"Chote?"

"..huh..?"

"Chote!"

"What it is it Di?"

"Chote please come back home, we all miss you and Nani is getting ill."

"Di I told you I'm not going back to that house after what happened."

"Chote that was years ago"

"I told you then and I'm telling you now, it's me or him"

"But chote, he is your father, our father."

"How can you say that? That man is a piece of garbage and shouldn't be trusted."

"Please chote for my  sake.."

"No Di, I'm not having it."

"Fine chote just remember I love you."

Arnav walked away feeling betrayed and hurt. How could his sister support that man no matter who he claims to be. Arnav walked up the stairs hoping that Kushi would have returned by now. He had let her walk away but to him all they had was attraction. Two people who were attracted to each other and had a good time together. He doesn't believe in love, of course he cared about his family but that was because they have been around forever and he shares mutual affection with them. What he doesn't believe in is two people claiming to love each other after a few meetings and frankly he had never experienced love. And if what happened to his mother was caused by the curse people like to call love then that is all the more reason to not want it to exist.

He walked up the stairs trying to convince himself that Kushi couldn't have left forever. Where would she go, who would she go to? Trying not to over think it Arnav took the last steps and stood outside her bedroom. What he saw there shook him beyond belief, he had never foreseen this coming. The room was all tidy and everything was where it was originally placed except Kushi's luggage which used to stand on the left corner of the room. That place was now empty and to the right of where the luggage used to stand the closet was now open and empty.  

Arnav rushed into the bathroom just hoping by some miracle she'd be in there doing God knows what. He rushed in and was disappointed to find it empty deprived of her scent and beautiful presence. He run down the stairs and to the kitchen screaming.

"Kushi!!...Kushi!!"

Anjali who was still downstairs was shocked to see her brother fanaticly searching for someone else than herself.

"Chote!!..Chote!!..Arnav!!" Anjali said panicking.Then out of nowhere Arnav came running to her, hoping she might have found what he was looking for.

"Di, have you seen Kushi? She walked up the stairs about 15 minutes ago."

"Who is Kushi?"

"The girl you saw with me Di. Have you seen her?"

"No I haven't, but I heard the frontdoor shut while we were talking."

"OMG Di, what do I do now? Where would she go? She doesn't know anything about this place? What if something happens to her?"

Arnav said more to himself than his sister pacing around the living room. Anjali stood smiling at her brother. He had indeed grown a lot. He was a man now.

"A man in love"

She said the last bit loud without noticing it. Arnav somehow heard her between his own chattering.

"What did you say?"

"I told you one day your heart would start beating for a special someone. And when she leaves you, you'll feel like your whole world is crumbling."

"I don't understand."

"You my friend are in love, L.O.V.E. You have taken a bite of the forbidden fruit." Anjali said smiling at her younger brother. Finally her kaddos brother had found the girl for him. The one person besides herself that made him go crazy with worry.

"What the..? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?" With that Arnav stormed off to his room his mind drifting back to the package he saw on Kushi's bed.

Promo:

Arnav's Love realization''.

Edited by suger1993 - 11 years ago