aww!! its so awsome !! conttinue soon!!
the starting was creepy man!!
and that shyamraj
omg i was imagining n it was scary!!
pm me when u continue :)
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This is turning even more interesting with every update!
newmoon2011 thumbnail
Awesome update
Thanks for the Pm
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dang intense update...so many things happened
Shyamraj possessed Shyam
Then he tried to enter the room
Then the flashback dream which then lead to such a cliffhanger ending
You have to update soon
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I hope that his dad and the pundit are able to help keep Shayam at bay... Yuck
K he really grosses me out!   Nice way to end the update... With some Arhi romance.
fly_dog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow...awesome update
It's getting interesting...update soon
shabriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
welll im tired of this but here u go ones again.THIS IS MY FAVOURITE!!and you are the best!!!!!wonderfull yaar!!!i myself am a writer,but cmprd to u im nower u r soo gifted.and i pray to god that ur talent be preservd and increased.very nice update.well umm i usualy dnt like intnse sex updates coz der myt be under age ones reading as well!!!!but the rest of the things as great,,,wooowww hw much efrt u put in this,,the ghee and the kumkum thing!!!!realy great gal.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
merrydock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
hi sorry for the late update, but my cats got sick and i have to take them to the vet every day. so its been a bit hectic.
thanks for your comments. but I'd really like some more for motivation.  so enjoy this chapter.

Chapter 21

With a groan of frustration, Arnav pushed himself from Khushi, taking deep  breaths to calm himself and gain some self control. 

"What?" Khushi asked her eyes wide, her cheeks flushed and lips slightly swollen red, tears beginning to form in her eyes out of embarrassment

"Khushi!!" Arnav put his arms around her, kissing her cheeks first one the other. "Don't be like this, I want you, you won't believe how much, but this is not the time or the place." He caught he face between his hands making her look into his eyes, "love, there is so much to do, and there is so much I have to tell you. I wanted to tell you last night but you were so excited with finding Khushali's diary that I didn't have the heart to spoil it. And you were also emotionally drained. I just wanted you to have a good night sleep."

"Something has happened, hasn't it?" Khushi asked her eyes shrewd her mind sharp and alert.  "Arnav what is it?"

"Shayamraj." Arnav said with a heavy sigh.

"Shayamraj?"  Khushi asked confused.

"He has been here in this Havali all along." 

"Shayamraj is alive?" Khushi asked even more confused

Arnav shook his head, holding Khushi shoulders, "Not alive, but nonetheless here in the Havali, he has been trapped in the east wing all this time. Now he is out." Arnav stopped at saw fear cross her eyes, but he had to tell her, "Khushi his spirit has possessed Shayam"

Khushi eyes widened in fear and her face went pale, her hands flying to her mouth stifling a cry. Arnav told her everything that happened that day how they had found the east wing open and Shayam lying unconscious. His observations of the change in Shayam's behaviour.  How he had called his dad and gotten advice from their family's spiritual guru. Shayam's midnight visit.

Khushi sat shock still. How could this be happening, she had only just faced up to the fact that Arnav and she had been lover in a previous life. She had only just realised that she loved him deeply in this life, the thought of being separated from him was bone numbing.  She jumped of the bed ran to the closet pulled out her bag and started stuffing it with her cloths.  Arnav watched with his mouth hanging open. "Go pack, we are leaving." She said over her shoulder to him. Her hands shaking violently.

"huh! What!"

"We are leaving Arnav" She screamed her whole body shaking violently "we are leaving, we will go far away from here, leave the country if needed, this spirit cant follower us to America or New Zealand, I don't care where we go as long as I am with you. But we are not staying her and letting Shayamraj separate us again." She screamed hysterically, tears flowing down her face as her eyes blazed in fear and anger.

Arnav felt his heart squeeze tight, understanding her fear and pain, "shusssh Khushi, Love, please calm down, no one is going to separate us." He put his arms around her and hugged her tightly as her body shook with sobs, she clung to him as if her life depended on it, and in so many ways it did.  He couldn't t bare to live without her. But he had to try and put an end to this once and for all. He took her face in his hands and kissed her hard tasting her desperation as her lips clung to his. But he fed her his strength soothing his with his hands, letting her feel his desperate love for her. He kissed her eyes, her cheeks taking her lips in a calming kiss. Her sobs subsided to sniffles, her head resting on his chest she felt his heartbeat steady and strong. "I going to stop this Khushi, one way or the other I'm sending Shayamraj to hell. And neither of us is going to run."  He tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, "do you trust me?"

She shook her cling to him, taking a deep breath "yes, I trust you, let's do whatever we have too, but by God if I have to go through another 80 years searching of you, there will be hell to pay." she sniffed rubbing her hand over her running nose. Arnav laughed pulling his handkerchief out of his pocket and wiping her nose with it till she took it from him and doing the task herself.

Everybody was gathered in the study, their faces frozen in different forms of animation, shock and disbelief being the foremost. Vishal Dev stared at Arnav with his mouth open, he closed it, shook his head to clear it and  opened his mouth again and shut it again with a snap.  Kamya snorted, giggled hysterically, then snorted again looking at the serious faces of Arnav  Akaash,  and Rohit. And the pale drawn faces of Khushi and Payal, her jaw dropping "You guys are serious?"

Rohit shook his head "as serious as death and taxes." Then grinned at his wittiness. Akaash shook his head grinning back "good one"

Arnav frowned at both of them, turning to face the other four "listen this is serious, and I am not joking in anyway. You guys should leave now. We will get rid of this problem and let your company know about what we decide to do about the project."

"Alright." Vishal said decisively, "I believe you, the things I've seen here makes me a believer, and I don't take spiritualism lightly. But I'm staying" he lifted his hand as Akaash tried to speak, "Shayam is my responsibility, and I have to make sure he returns to his family safely. Besides you guys will need all the help you can get. So I'm staying."

"Me too" piped in Parag and Daksh

"I know her Hanuman Charlisa." Parag volunteered. "That would be of some help."

"Yeah me too."  Daksh replied "besides I love ghost stories." He shrugged when the others looked at him. "just saying I won't freak out or anything."

Look it you guys are staying  so am I. I'm not running away like a frightened girl."Kamya said her face in stubborn repose, daring any of the men to say otherwise.

"I don't know if you guys are taking this seriously, but I'm telling you again this is not a joke.  I appreciate your loyalty and dedication, But this is not an architectural   project, what is happing here even I don't know what the solution is. And anyone of you could get hurt. I want you to understand that. But if you have made your decision I'm not going to stand against it. but be warned things may get a lot worse before it gets better" Arnav said gravely.

Vishal stood up and walked to Arnav side, "Arnav, we know the score, but this is something we have to face too, and we absolute can't leave you guys here and leave. So accept it,  we are staying, we will do whatever needs to be done."

"Alright then, if you guys are sure. We first have to find Shayam and tie him down so that he will not be a danger to himself or to others. My dad and our Acharayaji will he here by noon.  They will tell us what needs to be done. Right now we have to keep Shayam on lock down."

The men nodded, Parag said "last I saw Shayam he was in the east wing, he was behaving weird, he was trying to get into one of the rooms but just kept hitting  air even though the door was open. It was like some force field was keeping him out."

"Right then we will have to corner him there, and subdue him." Rohit said. "Akaash and I have been goggling all night and we've  learnt that possessed people are capable of huge amounts of strength, if it is true all us guys will be needed to subdue him." as Khushi, Payal and Kamya made a move to stand up, "not you three, you girls stay here"

"What? No way." Said Kamya "you can't simply tell us to stay back because we are girls. For your information I'm a brown belt in karate."

"Right that's why you have to stay with Khushi and Payal and protect them."  Rohit said promptly, then slipped out of the room before Khushi and Payal would protest.

"Khushi, Rohit is right I will be able to deal with Shayam/Shayamraj  without worrying  for your safety. So it is a request." Arnav said seriously.

Khushi nodded but grabbed on to his arm "you will be careful. Promise me"

Arnav kissed her forehead, "I promise."  Giving her a quick hug he left the room.

Khushi, Payal and Kamya stayed in the study watching the men leave. Now they only had to wait.

dont be stingy with your comments, i love reading them. and hit the live button too
Edited by merrydock - 11 years ago
GillRK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
FANTASTIC!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! This is is sooo good seriously just read all the updates now I don't know where to start its just that good!!! Can't wait to read the next update...luv the connection from the past and present it's sooo good to read :)

And yay I'm first to comment πŸ˜Š 
Edited by GillRK - 12 years ago
Chocoangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Amazinggg..
Simplyy loved d updatee..!!