Frequent Posters

blue-eye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
yeah...he is fallin for her:)

niania13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It was really good! It was hot and sweet!!!
Really looking forward to the next part!
shonagudia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice part Appy. What's with Arnav on his on-off mood. He seems to have mood swings rather than Khusi ðŸ˜†
Hope he doesn't hurt her more with his words...

Continue soon
TheFictionFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it. Pls pm me when you update..
GoGreen thumbnail
🥺🥺Not yet updated🥺🥺 why...appy...🥺🥺
aisha_ranbir8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ohhh soo cute !!!!!!!! loved both the parts ... khushi being jealous n the prank she played wid arnav ... n arnav n khushi getting close ...the kiss soo passionate n beautiful... loved their conversations too... anywaz pls continue soon...thanks for pm...take care...love aish...
jiyap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great update.

thanks for pm
asulpyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
not yet updated the next part ðŸ˜­
GoGreen thumbnail
🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 Why????????not yet updated...
Koeli thumbnail
Same Day Night...

Khushi was pacing in her room...she knew arnav is back...but she didnot know whether he has brought come chic along with him or not...
Her emotions were totally out of control due to her pregnancy kicks...she cried whole day with no rhyme or reason...she claimed the she was missing her dad...but she spoke to him everyday atleast 6 times a day...so that was not the reason for her mood swings...she became quite pally with anji...anji took care of her father like her own father...she showed him to the best doctor in the town...but she never disclosed that to khushi until shashi told her...
Khushi always felt very close to anjali from day one...and now she was indebted to her...but anjali being the most kind hearted and down to earth female she never boosted her deeds...she always made khushi realise that what she is doing from anjali and chotey is beyond everything they do for her...
Shashi was definately recovering...and anjali was really happy for being the very reason for khushi's happiness...
Whenever she asked khushi about his chotey...she always got flat answers from her...not very clear about his whereabouts...she knew her chotey very well though...about his girlfriends and everything...but she couldnot say much as she knew his circumstances...the only one who was able to control was shyam who is no more in this world...she so wished to see her chotey's family...his kids and his wife...which was actually impossible to dream...WIFE?...she knew that Arnav is never going to get married in him life...

------------------

Khushi: no khushi...not again this night...you should stay here only...you are not going to go...control your legs...please...please...please...mummy...devi maiya...please give me strength...ok let me call him...she closed her eyes and picked up the reciever...dialed the guest room number...it was engaged...

Khushi disconnected the line quickly...SH*T...now i am going to get mad...why the line is engaged...probably he has picked it up and kept it aside...
Why would he do so? Is someone there...so he didnot want to get disturbed? no no khushi...please stop thinking like that yaar...chod de ussey...kyun peeche pari huyi hai?
Kyun na paru? I am crying his children and he is having fun? Shut up khushi as if you would have fun anyways like that...
What does he get out of it?...kuch to milta hi hoga...different girls different experience i guess...uff.stop it yaar...yeh kya ho raha hai mujhe...why am i so bothered? with that she started weeping...he is not a nice man...sobs...he has tired to use me for his stupid bet...sobs...now he is using me for his kids...sobs...nahi khushi mat ro...tu strong hai na...but kyun kiya usne mere saath aisa...i know i have signed on the papers but why didnt i see before signing...ki bachey ka baap Arnav Singh Raizada hai...and upar se anjali di is so opposite of him..kuch to similarities honi chahiye thi...kyun nahi hai...sobs...kyun koi similarities nahi hai...sobs...mujhe bhhuk kyun lag rahi hai...sobs...hiccups...sobs...why the hell do i feel hungry all the time...I dont want to go down now...sobs...i dont want to see those bit**es downstairs...but i am very hungry...sobs...wat if i see those scenes again? sobs...she was now crying loud...

-------------

She composed herself and went downstairs...she closed her eyes before crossing his room...she stopped for few seconds and then went to the kitchen ignoring the door...
She opened the fridge...and took out some icecreams...got some chips packets from the counter and sat below the counter so that her mind doesnot get diverted towards the door...she tried to avoid the door as much as possible.

-------------

Arnav always has very light sleep...he was sensing something in the house which was not normal at this hour...he opened the door and saw the entire living room...he jerked his head as was about to close the door when he heard a noice and a loud ouch!

Arnav frowned and turned towards the kitchen...Khushi? he thought...oh god she and her antics he thought...this female again after me?...but where the hell is she?

Arnav stepped forward...he banged in foot on the sofa...and he made his way towards the kitchen...

Khushi's eyes widened as she saw two long legs approaching towards her...she couldnot see his face as she was sitting below the counter...

Arnav: Khushi! are you here

Khushi's eyes poped out...she held her mouth and nodded no...

Arnav: Khushi! I know you are here...but where are you hiding? and then he stepped on the chips packet...WT...he bend down and saw khushi sitting with the ice-cream tub on her lap...

khushi's eyes widened more...anticipating she was eating his favourite ice-cream and that also almost finished...

Arnav: What are you doing here? 

Khushi look at him and then the ice-cream tub then again him and then the ice cream tub and tried to hide it behind her...

Arnav grab hold of her other arm...niklo bahar...counter ke nichey koi khata hai kya? 

Khushi stood dumb beside him...

He pulled her along with him and took her inside the guest room...she pulled back her hand arnav flinched...what he asked...

Khushi: I will not get in...

Arnav: frowned...why?

Khushi: Woh...koi

Arnav: released his brows...koi nahi hai...now come in...

Khushi went inside the room...sat on the bed...

Arnav: what were you trying to do khushi? counter ke nichey kyun?

Khushi: So that...nothing

Arnav: So that what?

Khushi: Nothing

Arnav: Let me guess...ummm...so that you dont end up getting inside this room?

Khushi: Why will i come here?

Arnav: because you are jealous...simple...

Khushi: Jealous? and me...hah

Arnav: You are...

Khushi: Koi chance hi nahi hai

Arnav: oh really...he walked towards her...she gasped...he leaned onto her...and with his tongue he removed the ice-cream which was there in the corner of the lips...

Khushi pushed him hard which made him fall on the ground...hurting himself by the corner of the table near the sofa...

She stood up...dont come near me...i am not a W**re...that you can do anything with me...i am not a sl*t mind you...

Arnav looked at her angrily...he stood up...grabbed her shoulders...pressed it hard...

Arnav: How dare you talk to me like this? who the hell do you think you are...you are a blood...surrog...he pushed her...she was about to fall but he steadied her holding her arms...

Arnav closed his eyes...GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE...NOW...I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU INFRONT OF MY EYES...Dont you dare come in front of me...

Arnav: GET OUT...NOW

Khushi's eyes welled up...she saw him holding his back...anger flooded in his eyes...she held her tummy and walked out.

Edited by Appy_Indy - 12 years ago